Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hostess Mika

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Must surely be in her 70s now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I heard she’s pushing 80 odd now and giving topless hj’s at the bupa aged care home in New Farm.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Quote Originally Posted by statd001 View Post
    I heard she’s pushing 80 odd now and giving topless hj’s at the bupa aged care home in New Farm.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Too many rules

I saw Mika about 10 years ago for a r&t. And then decided I’d see her again for fs. After booking, she rang me back while I was in a work meeting and said I wasn’t suited to that service. So I haven’t been back - but have always wondered about fs with her. Yes definitely strict around how you might approach the boobs. I haven’t returned given I was put off - but always wondered. I’m just over 5 decades in so maybe too young for her aged care adventures? Wishful thinking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many years ago, I sent a polite SMS to her and was scolded for not reading her rules on either her ad or website. Dodged a bullet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You know, I would have been fine with her strict rules, but the fact she is an extremely dishonest woman, who lied about "not having sex with clients until I get to know them", and who told me she'd get back to me after a "class" before blocking me, means it's just an excuse for her to act like a narcissistic sociopath.

You should read my google review on her. She is a complete lunatic as well. She managed to get offended by me asking an innocuous question about whether she was partially Thai.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well she obviously made a big mistake blocking you ..........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I made the mistake of not taking the prior negative reviews of her seriously enough.

It feels like seeing a new WL is too much of gamble for me now, so this is probably going to be my last "punt" I ever do.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hostess Mika

Post removed/deleted
    Last edited by pistolpete78; 01-03-2023 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Old post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan_Mclaren View Post
    She managed to get offended by me asking an innocuous question about whether she was partially Thai.
    Probably shouldn't have mentioned the ping pong balls!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol, she fired back on the review and didn't miss!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolpete78 View Post
    Hi guys, first post. Bit of a noob, but here goes.

Saw Mika about 12 months ago. Had always been curious about the ad and her site and finally bit the bullet. In hindsight, should have dodged it.

Didn’t have to go through the “training course” others have mentioned. But, her website sells the virtues of a sensational shiatsu, trained massage. It was absolutely pathetic! Truly awful. My god I was lying there thinking “what the fuck is this?”.

And she wanted to talk. And talk. And talk.

Then to business. She has a decent rack so I tried to go there. No dice. No going down. No nothing.

2 minute (maybe), dialled in BJ, then basically lies down and star fishes. I figure she has my money, I might as well get something so I jump on and go until I’m done.

At that point, there was still a while to go in the booking, so more talking. I should have just left and cut my losses, as I was absolutely counting the seconds anyway.

As I’m leaving I hear some fun times happening in the room next door. Should have booked there lol.

Anyway, website looks/sounds awesome. Reality was anything but.
    At least you had some mediocre modicum of sex. I, myself, was refused sex until "she feels comfortable". Only reason I didn't leave is because it was a hot day, and I wasn't in the mood for arguing.

Seems like pretty much noone thinks highly of her by the looks of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mika was one of my first punts, well over 15 years ago.

Robot, frigid and very regimented.

Never returned. And yes, she’s have to be on the downhill run to 100 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Mika many years ago now, not sure how long but it's been a while for sure.

I think I was lucky because my time with her wasn't as bad as others. I would never return and never planned on doing so.

I managed to play with her tits, she wanted me to grab her ass a lot and really hard, every time I did squeezed her ass she said harder so I fucking went for it, and she like it. I also managed to fuck her too, so I did a thing and ticked a box.
    I am amazed she is till working because she would be very old now, and her site is using pictures from 10+ years ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12