Thread: Elegant looking Latte - new Korean beauty, snow white curvy body. Head turner

Banned

Elegant looking Latte - new Korean beauty, snow white curvy body. Head turner

Girl's Name : Latte

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Tuesday , 24 July 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, medium boobs (35in C-cup enhanced tits - so well done that they feel natural, if she did not tell me, I would have thought they are natural) and medium bums (est. 35in), waist medium (est 25 in), size 6, 165cm tall (without shoes on). Snow-white smooth skin. Very pretty and looked a bit like Japanese (especially nose and eyes)

Roster: just started (not sure, check shop roster)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

Roger used "what's app" to tell me that his new girl, Latte, is my type of girl and urged me to come quickly. From his past good recommendations, I booked her without hesitation. I went to shop today at early evening to see Latte.

Latte looked very tall and elegant with the high heels shoes on. But once she took her shoes off, her height is very suitable for my height. I hugged her inside room and felt her whole body and skin very smooth. She used her soft hands to rub my back. I like this kind of friendly gestures before starting to have sex. She is very lovely and adorable. She spoke very good English and is a very polite girl. I like her gentle attitude.

She has two really nice looking boobs. I thought they are natural, but she honestly told me that she had operations on her tits. I just could not tell the difference as they were done very well, feel like real. Her bums are very round and full. Very nice to touch and slightly squeeze.

Latte has a very tight pussy. I did not expect this as she is of reasonable height and not a very young girl. I found this out right after I inserted my sick inside her pussy. I asked her how could her pussy be so tight and she just laughed and said that is inborn and she could not explain. Good answer. That is my luck. Why bother for the truth? Just enjoy.

I started with mish position and Latte moaned quite a lot at medium level. She seemed to enjoy the sex with me. As I like her bums a lot, I changed to the doggy position later. Her snow-white bums and slim waist made her rear view very pretty sight to look. Definitely my favorite position with Latte. I came strongly in this position as I felt her pussy even tighter from the rear entry. A pity that I did not have a chance to enjoy her CG riding skills today.

I really like her elegant look and graceful attitude. Fully enjoyed with Latte today, and will definitely come back for her tight pussy once more.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hey dsmaker, good to see you back, I'm a fan of your reviews. It would be good if you could see some wilder girls too from 533 or Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Like your review Ds..How does she compare to big tits Hani ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    I'm a fan already. Good stuff bro. Keep the reviews coming!

Banned
    LATTE

Cat walk model

Today @ 45 George

12pm - late