Thread: Kitty - A cute sky kitten with skills of a tiger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kitty - A cute sky kitten with skills of a tiger

Hi bros,

There's been an outgoing discussion in the forum debating the value of body to body compared to full service shops, especially when prices are equal and sometimes less than massage. Full service is extremely satisfying but strenuous activities, while massage is where you relax and let the gorgeous masseuse work her magic.

I've now discovered the bliss of body to body massage after hearing Linda has returned to take control of Silvefox. She's now changed the line up with sexy young Asian girls, maliciously trained them of both part 1&2. After being introduced to Tina, Sweety and Kitty, I chose Kitty for her amazing warm smile.

The room is immaculately clean with all the right essentials including bathrobes. Kitty enters the room after a polite knock on the door. At first she was very shy but she gradually became more comfortable as the conversation developed. Please note that she's only quiet due her lack of English. Part 1 was fantastic as Kitty used her hands, elbows and bloody weight to work out all the knots. This proved to be a lifesaver since I recently started weight training at the gym.

Part 2 got even better when she teased between the legs while I was still face down. Obviously I flipped over like a hot pancake when she whispered the green light. Once the clothes came off it revealed a nubile firm tight body, b cup boob with tiny erect nipples and a perky round ass. The shyness at the start was all but a memory as Kitty worked her body sensually up and down mine. The new lotion replacing the oil was warm and served to heighten the sensation. I was in heaven admiring the scene in the mirror as she flashes her cute innocent smile to indicate she was also enjoying the experience with a well mannered customer. The HJ started slow and pick up with intensity, on stopping a few minutes after I blew my load.

I read somewhere that "she will slide and glide along your body allowing you sensual and powerful energies to flow through your body. Opening and expanding your energy centres, the goddess will massage your body using her whole and entire body. Not just her hands." Kitty did just that and much much more. Your mileage may very but if you're respectful then the kitten becomes the tiger.

Linda's also got a frequent visitors discount card. I thought this will be a once off visit before going back to Ginza but now I've signed up for the Silverfox frequent flyer program. How can you say no to the air hostesses Sweety, Tina and Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by punt4life View Post
    Hi bros,

There's been an outgoing discussion in the forum debating the value of body to body compared to full service shops, especially when prices are equal and sometimes less than massage. Full service is extremely satisfying but strenuous activities, while massage is where you relax and let the gorgeous masseuse work her magic.

I've now discovered the bliss of body to body massage after hearing Linda has returned to take control of Silvefox. She's now changed the line up with sexy young Asian girls, maliciously trained them of both part 1&2. After being introduced to Tina, Sweety and Kitty, I chose Kitty for her amazing warm smile.

The room is immaculately clean with all the right essentials including bathrobes. Kitty enters the room after a polite knock on the door. At first she was very shy but she gradually became more comfortable as the conversation developed. Please note that she's only quiet due her lack of English. Part 1 was fantastic as Kitty used her hands, elbows and bloody weight to work out all the knots. This proved to be a lifesaver since I recently started weight training at the gym.

Part 2 got even better when she teased between the legs while I was still face down. Obviously I flipped over like a hot pancake when she whispered the green light. Once the clothes came off it revealed a nubile firm tight body, b cup boob with tiny erect nipples and a perky round ass. The shyness at the start was all but a memory as Kitty worked her body sensually up and down mine. The new lotion replacing the oil was warm and served to heighten the sensation. I was in heaven admiring the scene in the mirror as she flashes her cute innocent smile to indicate she was also enjoying the experience with a well mannered customer. The HJ started slow and pick up with intensity, on stopping a few minutes after I blew my load.

I read somewhere that "she will slide and glide along your body allowing you sensual and powerful energies to flow through your body. Opening and expanding your energy centres, the goddess will massage your body using her whole and entire body. Not just her hands." Kitty did just that and much much more. Your mileage may very but if you're respectful then the kitten becomes the tiger.

Linda's also got a frequent visitors discount card. I thought this will be a once off visit before going back to Ginza but now I've signed up for the Silverfox frequent flyer program. How can you say no to the air hostesses Sweety, Tina and Kitty.
    Everything here, I agree.
    If I saw her at a club or party, I would not even for a split second go and pick her up.

She is an absolute asian babe.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    Everything here, I agree.
    If I saw her at a club or party, I would not even for a split second go and pick her up.

She is an absolute asian babe.
    Well then, for $80/30 min or $120/hr, you can spend some quality time with Kitty, won't that be a better sure bet - no complication, just pure pleasure and fun !!

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Kitty at my foot and I want to touch it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How does Kitty compare with Mena? (attractiveness, massage skill, part 2 experience, bust size etc)
    Does Mena still work at this shop?

I have not get tried Mena. She seems to get some good reviews here.

I shall try her out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Nice AR, bro - welcome to the Silver Fox fan club

DSC_0237.jpgPopularKitty sexy photo ~~~
    Kitty Available
    Attached Images Attached Images
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi - is Kitty shaved? Or are any of the other new arrivals shaved? Thanks bros!

From my experience last time, Kitty had a small and neat little landing strip.

Just perfect enough for those who don't want to seem like they're getting massaged by a 14 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    DSC_0237.jpgPopularKitty sexy photo ~~~
    Kitty Available
    Ok so this photo is from Kitty !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Ok so this photo is from Kitty !!
    A very popular outfit!!!
    hee hee

---Kitty--- 19y.o, B cup, size 6, very firm tempting ass. Kitty is Silver Fox's star with a growing fan base, check out the numerous ARs.(Taiwan)
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

missy kitty

All reports on her are spot on and for my mind photos dont do her justice she is cute ++ in face and smile absolutely smoking body and massage is very good part 2 is very well techniqued great girl. Very friendly. I am probably like many of her customers .addicted! Stopped even checking other rosters just sl now .sad but true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kitty is such a friendly girl, great girl to chat with!! I highly recommend her

No offense to the OP, just find the thread title a bit funny as I can't figure out what skill does a tiger possess over a little pussy in this industry !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

little tiger come back strat working on "OBA"

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    Face: 9/10
    Body: 9/10
    Massage: 7/10
    Part 2: 9/10

Shop was clean and inviting. The lady at the counter was so friendly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anything else

Does Kitty allow anything else ? DATY ??

Quote Originally Posted by punt4life View Post
    Hi bros,

Pretty Kitty come back to work at the OBA Massage

popular TOP
    Pure, small, wonderful little girl. Particularly outstanding massage girl

TEL : 02 806 58587
    Address : Level 2, 436 Sussex St .Haymarket NSW 2000
    OPEN HOURS : AM 10:30 ---PM 10:00

Our Asian girls age are from 19 -28, and they are self-motivated, and well-trained. You can also handout with your friends here. We have 7 private rooms and sauna rooms. We assume that our advanced facilities, professional service and high standard service attitude will satisfy you.
    we wish you have a wonderful and enjoyable times with us