Thread: teenage Judy, trim, taut, terrific...and tight

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

teenage Judy, trim, taut, terrific...and tight

"size 5 teenager, new but enthusiastic. Not shy at all, wants to be an expert in the art of seduction. A platinum class girl at a bronze class pricing"

I'm paraphrasing Mina here, but it is essentially what she gasped at me this morning. "You'll love Judy," she claimed. She was correct.

I was feeling toey and wondering whether to give Wilson a call. Just wanted a change from the 30s-something women I have been seeing recently. They are great, but just felt like that elixir of youth that comes from having a tongue stuck up some uni student's twat. My thoughts turned to Surry Hills.

But then thinking, "do I really want to spend $280 today? There is no point in going for half an hour, so it can only be for an hour. Then I'd be short for the weekend. Better just stick to my 30s something regulars."

Then Mina sent me a text. "Teenage Judy, small and slim. Not shy"

Now I am well acquainted with mamasan's age descriptions of their staff. Though Mina is a friends, she is still a mamasan. I was sceptic.

Got to Hornsby. Chatted with Amanda and waited for Judy. Mama mia, she is gorgeous. Aiya, I don't now what to say.

Do you want hear the details? We went upstairs, me feeling shy with this young spunk. We showered together, she chatting away friendly like. Me wondering whether this could be real. We lie down together and begin to kiss. Slowly and sensually. I pull myself away and work on down to her honey pot. Never has a nickname been so apt. A few exploratory licks and her vulva opened. She relaxing and then tensing in spasms. Aiya, bliss.

Then she acrobatically turns around and flips me over so she is hovering above and taking my roger in her mouth.

I can't say any more. I am still too spent.

image.jpg

rcha086
    She does look good in that pic. I've still yet to visit Hornsby142, perhaps it's soon time. I wonder when she'll be available next week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wonder the same....Wouldn't mind a fresh young uni student. Picture looks so enticing. Been a while since I travelled to hornsby

Banned
    I went to have a look yesterday and the jodi/Jody they showed me was not a teenage sensation so I'm still yet to be convinced of there descriptions of the girls they advertise have had one great repeat visit punt with yomi she is great bit the rest have been average wish the old 6 cleg street artarmon was still around when a Korean mammasan ran it I think her name was sue if anyone knows if she is running another shop let us know cheers

Banned
    I meant Judi/judy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I stand by my description of Judy as a teenage sensation. Perhaps barista got himself confused with too much caffeine.

Banned
    Dude there's no need to get personal and make sacarstic remarks everyone can make there own mind up about her I'm just writing what I saw and if anything how much discount do you receive for writing your reviews for hornsby

Banned
    I was wondering the same thing...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by barista View Post
    Dude there's no need to get personal and make sacarstic remarks everyone can make there own mind up about her I'm just writing what I saw and if anything how much discount do you receive for writing your reviews for hornsby
    Um, some gentle ribbing about your moniker is interpreted as sarcasm. Well, I guess those with ulterior motives will do such. I take it you are connected with one of 142's competitors? It's not difficult to note your negative comments are reserved for them. Fair enough to be a critic, but please stop denigrating a good business.

Banned
    Yes you are 100% correct. Wayne is a shop writer for Hornsby142. The shop gives him discounted punts in exchange for writing ARs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I freely admit I get a discount from Hornsby142 because I write reviews for the shop.
    http://forum.aus99.com/newreply.php?...reply&p=526158

Quote Originally Posted by barista View Post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickdraw View Post
    Yes you are 100% correct. Wayne is a shop writer for Hornsby142. The shop gives him discounted punts in exchange for writing ARs.
    Incorrect. Check your facts before you peddle your bile.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Judy really is a nice girl. Please disregard the troll's comments above - he who has since been banned - Judy is genuinely in her early 20s, trim taut and terrific. And almost maniacally happy. I guess that is her particular shield for her job, but it seems to work. All strength to her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What standards services provided there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi all, what service is standard for Judy at Hornsby? bbbj or cim? thansk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw judy again last Friday after a break - my break from her because Chocolate has become my go to lady up there in Mina's house of masculine gratification. Judy really is a goer. Reminds of the lilliputian Mini, ex 533. Cast from a slighter bigger and younger mould. If you are into tiny, well-proportioned, energetic ladies then Judy is the go.