Thread: Lilian 35 C Cups gives proper body slides and firm massage !

Lilian 35 C Cups gives proper body slides and firm massage !

I have seen Lilian in the shop a few times and quite impressed with her look, been wanting to see the full package and finally today I make a move !

It sort of a toss up between Lilian and VickytheBreasts and Gigi the new Thai girl with 38 E Cups and Haina the Korean girl with 36 C Cups!

Well, Foxy's track record of giving out cup size is not the greatest, the only thing I know for sure is Vicky's breasts and Lilian's look, so I went for the good looking girl this time !

Made my booking and all afternoon was anticipating my upcoming session........lol

Got there right on time but the previous customer was late, so I have to wait 5 min, no problem, luckily there was still one room free so I can wait in a room rather than at reception !

Well, Foxy is at the new shop so no point for me to hang around reception ......haha, oh, that cute little skinny receptionist is very friendly but she ain't no Foxy babe !

Since I was waiting I might as well make myself useful , so I lay the towel and the table cover sheet on to save some time and when I finished, a knock on the door and Lilian's pretty face appeared !

Lilian is about early 20's, good looking in my eyes, a bit of a classic look, medium build, smooth white skin contrasting the short black dress that she was wearing, may be a size 8/9, she is not skinny , has a womanly body and all the right curves, not overly busty, may be a B or C Cups ! She gives out a warm and comfortable vibes as soon as she enters the room ! Told her I have already paid the receptionist for the special massage, she said she knew and asked me to undress .

As I lay on the table Lilian asked me if I like a soft or hard massage, I said strong please and please concentrate on the lower back .

So Lilian started on the neck and very quickly made her way down to the spine and my lower back,

As she arrived at my usual bad spots, she changed to using mainly her elbows. Now this is good, this is very good and I can tell that Lilian knew what she was doing ! Strong and firm and steady and pressing along very slowly, just the way I like it but not too hard ! Just hurting a little bit and very bearable . And yes, she did start her massage career in the shopping centres .

So after some smooth up, she gave me a quick up and down push oil and part I is done, I think for Lilian , I could see her for longer session and really enjoy her massage - won't say the same for some of the other girls like Vicky - but then again, Vicky has other very big talents I see her for........lol

Lilian took out a hot towel from the carry hot box and wipe my back down and asked me to turn over, so I guess there will be no body slides on the back - which is fine, the front slide is the main event !

As Lilian undressed, she is definitely not a D Cup as described, a full B or a small C I'll say, very nicely shaped and very firm and perky, a nice hand full, she is au natural down below too which I quite like , too many full shaven girls these days - sorry I am still a big old fashion , between baldy and bushy, I'll take the later !

Lilian gets out the bottle of pre mixed lotion and applied plenty on her body, then some on me and in between, I am started to get a big excited and she climbed on top of me and started the B2B!

Not since my no. 1 girl Lisa left Silver Fox have I got a decent body slide in this shop! But of course, Lilian is Not Lisa, Lilian mainly used her body while Lisa used a lot of her hands as well (a la Mimi!), so the erotic is not quite at that level but honestly, better than all the half hearted so called body slides that I have seen in RnT shops .

Lilian started by having my right leg between her legs and do the top, then she moved to the left leg, then she was between my legs and do the up and down , then she was back and had right leg in between again, then the left and again she was in the middle, so that's a nice sequence and routine and she did all that while looking at me with a smile, do every time she changed a position I lean forward to give her a kiss to give her some encouragement and I told her she is very good !

你很優秀,你這個 body to body 做得很好
    你喜歡嗎?舒服嗎?
    當然喜歡!你看它己經硬得不能再硬啦!
    那你想不想要射出來呀?
    那是肯定要的啦!

A: you are very good, your body to body is excellent
    L: you like it ? Feels good ?
    A: of course I like it, you see, I have never been this hard before !
    L: so you want to cum now ?
    A: absolutely !

I was tossing up whether I should try my Spanish lesson with the C class, I did a little test during the b2b and it can be done, not as good as Rachel's on Monday that's for sure but it will work , but I also like to find out if Lilian has got good hands , so I just laid back and see what's next?

Next move Lilian was sitting between my legs and started the part II , she was OK, not a lot of variety but was using both hands and touching all the right areas. But she is not Lisa or Mimi or Coco or Susan or Yuki !!

She pampered me for a few minutes, I was enjoying it but things are not happening, I can see the time is nearly up so I need to take some control, so I asked Lilian to come stand next to me so that I can touch everything I need to touch and that works !!

Slippery B Cuppers can certainly get me over the line too !

It's good to see that Lilian continue the soft touching until I tell her to stop which is again better than most youngish MLs.

After the cleaning up, we got dressed and I gave Lilian a big hug and a little pad and a squeeze on her tight little butt to thank her, she kissed me back and thank me for booking her.

On my way out the receptionist asked Gigi 38 E Cup to meet me, she is short and petite, look quite busty but Vicky is much better looking so for Thai Breasts I will stick with Vicky. Haina the Korean girl looks really hot, slim and busty but didn't say hello to me so not sure if she will be good for services . But with that look and body, most punters will probably pick her on first sight anyway !

I think I need to see Vicky and her talents again very soon !

Cheers

Thank you Bro Ahlungor~
    A fair evaluation.
    Look forward to your encounter with Lilian.
    Lilian--- Gorgeous voluptuous girl with big cute eyes.Strong shiatsu styled massage gain from previous professional
    massage job to take all the stress away from your tired body.
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    Lilian working today

Yeap, Lilian is very good, and you will get your money worth, a wholehearted Body to body service, happy nature and bubbly personality to ensure you would enjoy her company !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I have seen Lilian in the shop a few times and quite impressed with her look, been wanting to see the full package and finally today I make a move !

It sort of a toss up between Lilian and VickytheBreasts and Gigi the new Thai girl with 38 E Cups and Haina the Korean girl with 36 C Cups!

Well, Foxy's track record of giving out cup size is not the greatest, the only thing I know for sure is Vicky's breasts and Lilian's look, so I went for the good looking girl this time !

Made my booking and all afternoon was anticipating my upcoming session........lol

Got there right on time but the previous customer was late, so I have to wait 5 min, no problem, luckily there was still one room free so I can wait in a room rather than at reception !

Well, Foxy is at the new shop so no point for me to hang around reception ......haha, oh, that cute little skinny receptionist is very friendly but she ain't no Foxy babe !

Since I was waiting I might as well make myself useful , so I lay the towel and the table cover sheet on to save some time and when I finished, a knock on the door and Lilian's pretty face appeared !

Lilian is about early 20's, good looking in my eyes, a bit of a classic look, medium build, smooth white skin contrasting the short black dress that she was wearing, may be a size 8/9, she is not skinny , has a womanly body and all the right curves, not overly busty, may be a B or C Cups ! She gives out a warm and comfortable vibes as soon as she enters the room ! Told her I have already paid the receptionist for the special massage, she said she knew and asked me to undress .

As I lay on the table Lilian asked me if I like a soft or hard massage, I said strong please and please concentrate on the lower back .

So Lilian started on the neck and very quickly made her way down to the spine and my lower back,

As she arrived at my usual bad spots, she changed to using mainly her elbows. Now this is good, this is very good and I can tell that Lilian knew what she was doing ! Strong and firm and steady and pressing along very slowly, just the way I like it but not too hard ! Just hurting a little bit and very bearable . And yes, she did start her massage career in the shopping centres .

So after some smooth up, she gave me a quick up and down push oil and part I is done, I think for Lilian , I could see her for longer session and really enjoy her massage - won't say the same for some of the other girls like Vicky - but then again, Vicky has other very big talents I see her for........lol

Lilian took out a hot towel from the carry hot box and wipe my back down and asked me to turn over, so I guess there will be no body slides on the back - which is fine, the front slide is the main event !

As Lilian undressed, she is definitely not a D Cup as described, a full B or a small C I'll say, very nicely shaped and very firm and perky, a nice hand full, she is au natural down below too which I quite like , too many full shaven girls these days - sorry I am still a big old fashion , between baldy and bushy, I'll take the later !

Lilian gets out the bottle of pre mixed lotion and applied plenty on her body, then some on me and in between, I am started to get a big excited and she climbed on top of me and started the B2B!

Not since my no. 1 girl Lisa left Silver Fox have I got a decent body slide in this shop! But of course, Lilian is Not Lisa, Lilian mainly used her body while Lisa used a lot of her hands as well (a la Mimi!), so the erotic is not quite at that level but honestly, better than all the half hearted so called body slides that I have seen in RnT shops .

Lilian started by having my right leg between her legs and do the top, then she moved to the left leg, then she was between my legs and do the up and down , then she was back and had right leg in between again, then the left and again she was in the middle, so that's a nice sequence and routine and she did all that while looking at me with a smile, do every time she changed a position I lean forward to give her a kiss to give her some encouragement and I told her she is very good !

你很優秀,你這個 body to body 做得很好
    你喜歡嗎?舒服嗎?
    當然喜歡!你看它己經硬得不能再硬啦!
    那你想不想要射出來呀?
    那是肯定要的啦!

A: you are very good, your body to body is excellent
    L: you like it ? Feels good ?
    A: of course I like it, you see, I have never been this hard before !
    L: so you want to cum now ?
    A: absolutely !

I was tossing up whether I should try my Spanish lesson with the C class, I did a little test during the b2b and it can be done, not as good as Rachel's on Monday that's for sure but it will work , but I also like to find out if Lilian has got good hands , so I just laid back and see what's next?

Next move Lilian was sitting between my legs and started the part II , she was OK, not a lot of variety but was using both hands and touching all the right areas. But she is not Lisa or Mimi or Coco or Susan or Yuki !!

She pampered me for a few minutes, I was enjoying it but things are not happening, I can see the time is nearly up so I need to take some control, so I asked Lilian to come stand next to me so that I can touch everything I need to touch and that works !!

Slippery B Cuppers can certainly get me over the line too !

It's good to see that Lilian continue the soft touching until I tell her to stop which is again better than most youngish MLs.

After the cleaning up, we got dressed and I gave Lilian a big hug and a little pad and a squeeze on her tight little butt to thank her, she kissed me back and thank me for booking her.

On my way out the receptionist asked Gigi 38 E Cup to meet me, she is short and petite, look quite busty but Vicky is much better looking so for Thai Breasts I will stick with Vicky. Haina the Korean girl looks really hot, slim and busty but didn't say hello to me so not sure if she will be good for services . But with that look and body, most punters will probably pick her on first sight anyway !

I think I need to see Vicky and her talents again very soon !

Cheers
    Great AR ... Thanks Ahlungor ...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    Popular Lady---Lilian working today

Saw Lilian again yesterday when I went to visit Gigi !

Lilian, hot as ever !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Popular Lilian today working at the OBA Massage
    TEL : 02 806 58587
    Address : Level 2, 436 Sussex St .Haymarket NSW 2000
    OPEN HOURS : AM 10:30 ---PM 10:00

Our Asian girls age are from 19 -28, and they are self-motivated, and well-trained. You can also handout with your friends here. We have 7 private rooms and sauna rooms. We assume that our advanced facilities, professional service and high standard service attitude will satisfy you.
    we wish you have a wonderful and enjoyable times with us

Lilian available today~

376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Junior Member(有D料到)

lacklustre performance

Hola gringos,

This is a report on my second visit to OBA last Friday, after having been to SF a few times in the previous year. I saw Kitty on my first visit it was a pleasant experience. This time around I wanted to see and experience the skills on offer before committing to a b2b massage, so I requested to only pay the 30 min massage fee up front ($40). Perhaps that was a mistake, as the hostess was surprised and hesitated. Eventually I was led into the room and Lillian arrived, told me to undress and lay down, which I did as she prepped the table with a new disposable cover. I admire the hygeine here. Lillian is cute in a homely kind of way and yes has very large assetts on her chest. She stepped out for a minute and upone return began a very businesslike massage. Her massage skills were ok, about average for the RnT circuit, but instead of long, strong and slow strokes she kept rushing around to push and prod different parts of my body as if she were impatient with the whole event. This of course was not relaxing or enjoyable at all. I lost track of time as this was happening and before i knew it her hands flew off and she shouted "done!" Amigos, my heart sank with disappointment. Here I was expecting to get the usual RnT routine of tease and offer of extras, but there was none of that. No way jose. Lillian wanted me out. This was unfortunate. Did I misunderstand some house rule about paying for a happy ending up front? TresCojones left feeling uncomfortably full and $40 was laid to waste. cue Ahlungor for comment & damage control.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen Lillian several times and she is my favourite ml in Sydney however I won't be going back to sf again. I called last night to book her and lady on phone said she was available so I booked her. Arrived and paid for half an hour but didn't see Lillian. They sent in some other girl who had very average massage skills but part 2 was ok. they took the risk for a quick dollar last night but lost a loyal customer in the process

Could be better

Saw Lilian sometime in January. Not such the experience that ah lungor had. It was a good start, she looked hot, was smiling etc. But I came out of the massage somewhat feeling strange. It was a good "special" package, great massage and b2b. But Lilian was stone cold. Not sure if I caught her on a bad day. Minimal words, serious face, no eye contact! I think I'm an average kinda guy. Just a very clinical massage. Would probably try someone else in the future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe View Post
    Saw Lilian sometime in January. Not such the experience that ah lungor had. It was a good start, she looked hot, was smiling etc. But I came out of the massage somewhat feeling strange. It was a good "special" package, great massage and b2b. But Lilian was stone cold. Not sure if I caught her on a bad day. Minimal words, serious face, no eye contact! I think I'm an average kinda guy. Just a very clinical massage. Would probably try someone else in the future.
    I've seen her a couple of times and I know what you mean. I enjoy her massage and love the bodyslide but even talking to her I think that's just her personality, she doesn't provide that kind of service anymore at least?? Clinical is a perfect word to describe her, same as Vicky.

Not sure if that was always the case but that's what happens when they lose the "spark" that cheekiness but it's fair enough as they go through a lot of customers becoming jaded isn't all that surprising. For men there's always "a place you'd rather be" and it's the same for women but when you are with a ML or even WL and they give off that vibe for even just a second I can tell straight away and it does dampen the overall experience.

Lilian provides great service for the value don't get me wrong but if you want a more playful ML you should maybe check out Mina who is from SF as well. Her figure and tits are just great and her smile oh baby. That is one girl I'm sad doesn't work in an FS shop. She doesn't have any pictures up, so you will just have to take my word for her! =]

Hi illidanstormrage,

Mina is came back from holiday.
    She available Tuesday & Friday.
    376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Senior Member(無間使者)

xng9jy

Good to know!

Slim Pretty Chinese young girls 22 y.o
    376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )