Girl's Name : Lydia

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Wednesday, 13 August, 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, big perky tits (36in - C cup natural) and big bums (est 36in) , medium waist (est 27 in), size 8, 165 cm tall (without shoes), snow-white smooth skin, Pretty face. Medium wavy hair.

Roster: first day working (unsure)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Nanjing City)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (No extra services)

Review:

Yesterday afternoon, the shop manager, Dennis, sent me a sms recommending me to come and see his new girl working for the first day in his shop. He said this girl is very similar to Kattie (whom he knew I like a lot), who has since left the industry.

When I met Lydia, I found that there was a high similarity between her and Kattie. Later she told me she is from Nanjing, which is the same province as Kattie (the two cities close but not the same). She is still in her final year of uni (but Kattie has finished uni). Girls from Lydia's province normally have snow white and nice skin. Lydia is no exception.

She has very nice big perky tits, with pinky nipples. Her bums are big and she still has some baby fat in her waist. Overall, she looks very curvy and sexy.

Lydia only provides CBJ, which was professionally done. I started on top first and felt that her pussy was very tight. I gave her pussy lots of rocking and fucking at various speeds. Later my finger found that her pussy had produced lots of juices. Her pussy had a few spasms, which my dick could easily feel. I heard her continuous soft moaning noises. Her hands grabbed my arms and my back very tight when she reached orgasms. I tried many positions with her, like the doggy especially as her big bums very attractive, looking from the rear position.

Today's session with Lydia was very good, especially when it was her first day working in this shop. She was fresh and eager to please customer. Therefore, I must go to see her a few more times before she became too popular and might get tired with too many customers.