Person's Name : Mai

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby. 02 9967 9991.

Date of Visit : 31/05/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : This session was Friday 10 am for one hour

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall at 170 cm no shoes, pretty face with sexy fuck me eyes, magazine model body, very sexy B cup naturals, tattoo over left breast, long strong legs from jogging, black hair down to waist

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand / India

Services Provided :
BBBJ for 15 minutes non stop, LFK, FIA, FIV, cowgirl, side saddle different angles with legs closed and open, doggy and laydown flat doggy, more side saddle, missionary to completion, cum on her belly.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a lovely looking girl with a model body all very firm and in excellent shape and she is eager to please and very friendly and sweet.

My experience/comments : 533 is looking really good now with the rooms all decked out like a love hotel as advertised and it is like that because the girls here are like your real girlfriend for one or two hours or even 9 hours in some cases.

There is a new shower in the top room that shares the laundry and it is awesome with its large rainmaker head and pussy attachment for the girls.

I cum visit Mai every week because she is hot and those sexy eyes are a huge turn on when I am fucking her and the way she responds to everything is fantastic.

I am sitting on the edge of the bed and Mai is on the floor holding me close and kissing me and then moves down and engulfs my hard cock in her silky soft mouth.

After a few moments we lay on the bed and Mai is on top of me kissing me in many places and is now stroking my legs and cock and balls and she is getting horny.

This girl just gets more and more horny as the session progresses and she moves down and is now sucking my cock and licking at the same time and moving up taking me deeper.

The whole time she is making these sexy sounds and really getting into the sucking and after five minutes a gloved finger is playing with my arse and then inside.

This just feels amazing and she had me close a couple of times but I want my cock in her tight pussy and I suggest its time as I am ready to fuck and she gets on top after the dom and lube applied.

It took 30 seconds to get inside her and it felt bloody good in there especially with such a beauty on top of me kissing me and those sexy eyes always watching.

I let her fuck me then I did some fast action for a moment then Mai wanted the side saddle and she lay there ready and in I go and she is going right off straight away and I am playing with her pussy and tits.

Now you will need some self control not to get too worked up because she was pulling at me and I was fucking her fast because I was very worked up myself.

This girl has an amazing hot body and you would pay a lot more for a private girl of this quality the way she looks and my cock was very hard and I was holding her and pulling her towards me.

Mai was really loving this and she looks at me with those sexy eyes and this is such a huge turn on to see she is genuine and she was fucking me side on and pulling me into her.

We went like this for maybe 20 minutes because it felt so good and I like to look at her and kiss her and those legs are perfect and her body perfect and those eyes..

I discovered she is a bit kinky which is great and I was saying kinky stuff to her as I am fucking her like she has a teen pussy and how other girls react when I lick their arsehole then suck pussy.

How they always go right off and she was getting very horny and told me it was making her horny and I said it again that I will do it to her next time and she wants it from me now.

She said she will lick my arse as well so lets see if that happens next time so Mai now wants me to fuck her doggy style as she likes this and she has a sexy hourglass figure.

Looking at her in the mirror is great and the feeling is fantastic with my cock getting sucked by her lovely pussy lips and she is reaching back for my balls and crying out.

She then lays down with legs closed so I can fuck her and kiss her and it felt even tighter in there and after five minutes went back to more side saddle for five minutes.

I wanted to finish with some missionary and I made slow love to her for five minutes then much faster for another five minutes and pulled out and ripped the dom off and spurted heaps .

The first shot got her shoulder and then all over her belly and Mai loves watching this and she was playing with her pussy while I came.

We then cleaned up and she lay there with me in a close embrace.

A really lovely young lady who is a pleasure to be with.