Thread: QiQi : a BEAUTY and a GEEK ... and she LOVES HARD COCK!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

QiQi : a BEAUTY and a GEEK ... and she LOVES HARD COCK!

OK, first things first; this QiQi (pronounced Chi Chi) is not the same QiQi who was at Ginza last year - this is a brand new girl.
    And brand new she definitely is!
    QiQi is a total newbie! I think she had more sex on her first day at Ginza than she did in her whole life up until then
    But don't be expecting some shrinking violent - this girl LOVES the COCK!
    I'm not sure how old she is but I'm guessing around 24yo so she is not super young by Ginza standards - but this girl is on a mission to make up for all the sex and all the orgasms she has been missing out on all these years!

LOOKS and BODY
    QiQi looks around 24yo and is from Southern China.
    She has that exotic look a lot of girls from Southern China have but unlike a lot of girls from there she is quite tall at around 165cm.
    She is very sexy and exotic looking, which is kind of funny because deep down she is a total nerd.
    And that combination of exotic sexy look and nerdy nature is fucking hot!
    QiQi has got the most beautiful hair - I know most Asian girls have great hair - but QiQi is in a different league altogether.
    It's so beautiful to grab on to when you are kissing her or she is sucking your cock.
    And she is fucking built too!
    Slender and toned and athletic but with some nice feminine curves too - around a size 7.
    Great toned arse and perky B cup tits and awesome long toned legs.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    QiQi is a total newbie and has little sexual experience - I reckon she has only had 1 or 2 boyfriends.
    She is a genuine uni student doing post grad studies and is a very smart and nerdy.
    She is intellectually very clever but sexually she is just a beginner still quite innocent and naïve.
    Her feeling is very GFE and genuine, a bit shy and awkward at first, but once she gets confident with you OMG!!!
    This girl loves hard fucking cock!

DFK and DATY
    QiQi is fully shaved and smooth.
    I asked her about it and she said she arrived at Ginza with the full bush and shaved it all off in the bathroom before starting her first shift!
    She loves DATY! I think she hasn't got much DATY in her life and she is discovering a whole new world - she fucking loves it!
    She bucked and screamed and moaned and spasmed like a woman possessed!
    As for the DFK well that's really special with QiQi - she is just going with flow, following her instincts, learning as she goes - very genuine and passionate.

BBBJ
    QiQi is not an expert cock sucker but I was still surprised how good she was.
    She has a red hot go at everything; DT, knob licking, ball sucking, gooch licking, pretty much anything you ask her to do.
    Technically she is not great but 10/10 for effort and commitment!

FUCKING
    OK here it comes ... drum roll .... QiQi has a tight little pussy
    One day I will find a girl at Ginza with a pussy like the Grand Canyon, but that day still hasn't come and it definitely didn't come on the day I met QiQi.
    Fuck she is tight!
    QiQi really gets into the fucking; she rides you like crazy in cowgirl, takes every stroke you give her in mish, and squeals and screams in doggie.
    There arent many girls on the planet who love being fucked this much!
    The thing I really liked about QiQi was the way she wrapped her arms and legs around me really tight in mish and extracted every last sperm out of me with her tight little cunt, while at the same time sucking my tongue right out of my mouth.

ROUND 2
    I was so up for another round but i wasn't sure if QiQi was.
    I needn't have worried - she totally destroyed me!

SOME INTEL
    QiQi will only be at Ginza for 1 month and will finish once Uni Semester 1 starts - catch her while you can - she is very special!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she sounds awesome..!

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    she sounds awesome..!
    She is bro, she is.
    She is a very unique girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    QiQi is a total newbie and has little sexual experience - I reckon she has only had 1 or 2 boyfriends.
    She is a genuine uni student doing post grad studies and is a very smart and nerdy.
    She is intellectually very clever but sexually she is just a beginner still quite innocent and naïve.
    Her feeling is very GFE and genuine, a bit shy and awkward at first, but once she gets confident with you OMG!!!
    This girl loves hard fucking cock!
    Bro Rooter, It sounds like she is very inexperienced if she has only had 1 or 2 boyfriends. This made me a bit worried that she might only be able to accept really good looking guys as per what she would be used to with her past boyfriend and wouldn't be used to seeing just any guy. Do you think she might reject guys like me that aren't up to standard?

Also, if she only likes hard cock what if mine isn't hard enough, do you think she would judge me and laugh?

I'm just the sensitive type that's all and don't want to be rejected. I am sure you wouldn't understand.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    and what about leathery old farts like me! i reckon she'll take one look at this ugly old bartard and resign so she'll not have to deal with me let alone she me naked. horror movie have been written about less scary things!

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    I'll give her a shot while shes around..

Dimming the lights will help alleviate any feeling of dismay.

Rooter bro, why do you say she has a geeky nature? Was it the conversation that you had with her or the way she moved or reacted? I like geeky girls as much as slutty girls.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Dimming the lights will help alleviate any feeling of dismay.

Rooter bro, why do you say she has a geeky nature? Was it the conversation that you had with her or the way she moved or reacted? I like geeky girls as much as slutty girls.
    With the hair and make up and figure hugging outfit she definitely didn't look like a geek.
    Quite the opposite in fact - very glamorous.
    It was just a feeling I got and some of the things she said.
    I could picture her at uni being quite nerdy.
    She definitely doesn't look like a geek though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let me quickly report back. She is definitely worth seeing.

- Her kissing is so wild. Started 3 seconds after I locked the door. Stopped 1 second before I opened the door.
    - I think she is taller than 165cm. Perhaps closer to 170cm.
    - Being a student, her English is reasonably good relative to other girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Qiqi is amazing. She's innocent yet cheeky and what she lacks in experience she makes up for in effort.
    I'd say she's about 168cm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    Let me quickly report back. She is definitely worth seeing.

- Her kissing is so wild. Started 3 seconds after I locked the door. Stopped 1 second before I opened the door.
    - I think she is taller than 165cm. Perhaps closer to 170cm.
    - Being a student, her English is reasonably good relative to other girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by loaded View Post
    Qiqi is amazing. She's innocent yet cheeky and what she lacks in experience she makes up for in effort.
    I'd say she's about 168cm.
    Good stuff bros!
    Yeah maybe she is a bit taller than I thought I say 165cm, Mr Who says 170cm and loaded says 168cm - lets settle on 168cm
    I just guess girls height based on where they reach up to me so it's just a guess.
    QiQi is very impressive in her high heels standing over 6 foot tall in the old money but even when she kicks off her heels she is still quite tall.
    I agree too about the cheeky and innocent thing.
    I love the way she asked me if she could suck my cock.
    She politely asked "can I kiss it?" So sweet and nerdy.
    And of course the answer is gonna be "YES" every time.
    What am I gonna say "Actually, no, I'd rather you didn't"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I ended up seeing qiqi today since Chanel wasn't available at the time I wanted. So that made my choice easier.

My first impression of her was the same as you bros, she jumped on me keen to start fucking straight away. She made all the right sounds, she said all the right dirty things and did things to make you believe that she was a horny slut.

Don't get me wrong, before I had my fist shot, it was wonderfully effective and intense. However, she was so over the top that it got me thinking and with a clearer head, I started probing. She is clearly a very nice girl and I feel that the horny slut act she puts on is a defense mechanism for her, like for a lot of other girls I suppose. Usually even if i sense it, I don't care, I'm there to fuck them for money after all but it was bit different this time.

Something just felt a little off, hard to describe and pin point what it was.

For me it got a bit too real and I don't think I'll be visiting her again. The fourth wall was broken.

I think I might have a good cure for that though. Tomorrow's Ginza roster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think we need to manage our expectations and put ourselves in the girl's shoes. Most of us see the girls for say on average 45 minutes - the girl has a matter of a few minutes to form a bond with the client and engage him as a girlfriend would with all the excitement of the initial encounter experienced by everyone of us when we first slept with the girl of our fancy. They then do this over and over again and again with different guys of all shapes, ages and sizes for an hourly fee. I don't know hey they do it and keep their heads. Sometimes I think we expect to much. QiQi is a very pretty girl and delivers - no doubt about it. I think she genuinely enjoys herself. Like most of the popular girls she will probably need a break sooner or later to recuperate. I think we always have to be sensitive of this factor.

All good points bros. Totally understand.
    A good girl acting like a bad girl?
    A bad girl acting like a god girl?
    I have no fucking idea which one it is.
    All I know is she's fucking hot!
    She made me cum like a fucking burst fire hydrant and I gotta love her just for that!

Todays limerick is for QiQi

QiQi (pronounced Chi Chi)

There was a student called QiQi
    Her pussy was oh so peachy
    She was a bit of a nerd
    But fuck, her screams could be heard
    All the way from Bondi Beachy

Quote Originally Posted by pro_seeker View Post
    However, ..................... I feel that the horny slut act she puts on is a defense mechanism for her, like for a lot of other girls I suppose. Usually even if i sense it, I don't care, I'm there to fuck them for money after all but it was bit different this time.

Something just felt a little off, hard to describe and pin point what it was.

For me it got a bit too real and I don't think I'll be visiting her again. The fourth wall was broken.
    You are right, brother pro_seeker!
    My feelings to this one was that she did something you can't complain and hard to say, but she really made you a bit upset. So that she is only one off item of pleasure, and I won't see her again as well.