Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Momo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Momo

Had the pleasure to meet Momo today. This is my first punt since this financial year. A few months ago I spent over $1,500 with a Ginza girl within a week and that worked pretty well to help me "quit" this habit. I had thought that my off-punting period would be long lasting. Apparently I was wrong.

Met Momo in Room 8. I quite enjoyed this newly constructed room. The way that the shower is separated from the bed makes it look like a normal master bedroom. I am guessing maybe adjusting the lights to the normal bedroom lights will make the room more likeable. The mirror next to the bed is also a highlight. I arrived a little late and managed to knock on Room 8 within 20 seconds of entering the back entrance. Because my eyes hadn't gotten used to the darkness, when she opened the door I literally couldn't see her face. It is only after she closed the door and turned around that I started to notice how beautiful she is. People tend to find reports less credible if the writer gives a 10/10. Only because of this, I'll take out 0.2 points and give her a 9.8/10.

Headed to the shower and received an in-shower bbbj which is always my favourite. After the shower everything that followed had strongly confirmed the description "very well trained". Overall I enjoyed every minute of this session, not just the 2 rounds, but also the chats in-between. There are not too many girls that give you a good session as well as a good conversation. Before Momo I only found 2 girls that have such capacity. Jasmin was the first one, but she is no longer around. The girl mentioned at the beginning was the second one. But she also left. I'm just hoping that Momo can stay long enough for me to book a return session.

Lastly, it seems that not everyone who had sessions with Momo had been a gentleman. She did not explicitly say anything, but I could tell that the behaviour of some dudes in the past has annoyed her. Let's just hope that every dude realizes that paying for a session does not make you the owner of the girl.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    Lastly, it seems that not everyone who had sessions with Momo had been a gentleman. She did not explicitly say anything, but I could tell that the behaviour of some dudes in the past has annoyed her. Let's just hope that every dude realizes that paying for a session does not make you the owner of the girl.
    It's a shame that some guys have this mentality. Yes, you "bought" this girl for an hour but that doesn't entitle you to treat her disrespectfully. Anyway, I find that treating a WL well have provided very positive outcomes in a session, especially from those at Ginza. They're all girls willing to please, and treating them well just makes the experience all the more genuine.

Good review by the way. I've had a chance to meet Momo but not have a session with her and she's just absolutely gorgeous.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    I've had a chance to meet Momo but not have a session with her and she's just absolutely gorgeous.
    Good for you! I always wanted to meet a girl in the hallway first and then book a session on my next visit. A little creepy, I know.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quite the contrary.. I treat the girls.. whether at Ginza or any where else Like Queens and Princesses.
    I have the utmost respect for them and what they do and feel this makes for a better session.
    I told one girl once not to accede to any demands that she wasn't comfortable with and just say no.
    Got to check out room 8, but do I hate it when it is too dark, like to properly see the girls in their glory.
    Thanks for Ar

Ps.. who was the special girl you spent so much on that week... what am I missing !!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nice AR Mr Who.
    Momo is a glamour but still a sweet heart, and I like the way she works that wall mirror into the session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    Good for you! I always wanted to meet a girl in the hallway first and then book a session on my next visit. A little creepy, I know.
    And I thought I was the only one.. Seen 2 girls on the hallway (separate occasion), but didn't know their names. One of them was really hot (Diamond Class Girl I suppose)!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    Got to check out room 8, but do I hate it when it is too dark, like to properly see the girls in their glory.
    Thanks for Ar

Ps.. who was the special girl you spent so much on that week... what am I missing !!!
    I am guessing most guys might prefer normal lighting. But it seems some girls prefer the darkness. Maybe one of the benefits with darkness is the protection from being videotaped by a hidden camera...

She was no longer around so further memory on her is just going to make me sad. But if she returns one day I will definitely let you know!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I like the way she works that wall mirror into the session.
    Interesting. I didn't get this part. Something to expect next time!

Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    And I thought I was the only one.. Seen 2 girls on the hallway (separate occasion), but didn't know their names. One of them was really hot (Diamond Class Girl I suppose)!!!!
    I once met one and asked Wilson for her name. But before I got a chance to make a booking she was fired by Ginza's quality maintenance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    for punters that don't treat girls with the respect they deserve as human beings, do shops have a system to black list people... I sincerely hope so for the protection of the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Waow, I never picture Wilson as someone who can fire people.. He looks calm all the time... Maybe Yuki is the one who does the axing.. Hahaha...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm really afraid to ask this, but do they really have a camera in the room? That'd be weird if the answer is yes...

Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    I'm really afraid to ask this, but do they really have a camera in the room? That'd be weird if the answer is yes...
    There are definitely no cameras in the rooms at Ginza or any other brothel.
    That would be illegal.
    You can see all the CCTV screens at reception. The cameras cover all the entrances, exits, corridors etc, but definitely not inside the rooms.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    There are definitely no cameras in the rooms at Ginza or any other brothel.
    That would be illegal.
    You can see all the CCTV screens at reception. The cameras cover all the entrances, exits, corridors etc, but definitely not inside the rooms.
    Fiuh... Big relief... Couldn't even begin to describe my feeling if there was a camera inside the room.. That'd be super super creepy.. Hahaha.. Thanks bro rooter for the confirmation..

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    for punters that don't treat girls with the respect they deserve as human beings, do shops have a system to black list people... I sincerely hope so for the protection of the girls.
    I am sure shops black list dick head customers all the time.
    There is nothing stopping them going to another shop though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well, it up to the shop to put cameras, however, it's illegal so either for legal or agency shops. Punter can dope them in and the business risk may be quit high. Why would they risk their bread and butter and do that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is simply no need for a camera as far as blacklisting dickheards goes. The girl simply needs to ring the reception after the session and they can then easily trace back the cell number.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And how do you know the girl tell the truth?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbccc123 View Post
    And how do you know the girl tell the truth?
    why would she need to lie?

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by insanekicker View Post
    why would she need to lie?
    Doesn't like the guy, from personal hygiene to looks, size, personality, and therefore
    wouldn't have to see him again.
    Though she could also just give him bad service.
    Both of these instances would certainly backfire for her though

Nathan2392
    If Momo is as great as everyone says and is shown that she is the 2nd highest gal in Ginza atm, then I have another gal to see on my bucket list…this will never

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan2392 View Post
    If Momo is as great as everyone says and is shown that she is the 2nd highest gal in Ginza atm, then I have another gal to see on my bucket list…this will never
    Never say never bro Nathan.. How was "One hour with Momo" going??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast