I saw Cherry on her first working day in July. The link of my AR on her below:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...st-day-working

After that encounter, there were too many new attractions in 65 and my other favorite shops. I have not seen Cherry again. Yesterday morning, I was in Hurstville area and dropped into the shop to have a look at their latest additions. However, before I had the chance to do so, I saw Cherry at the entrance of the shop. She just arrived shop. She remembered me and asked me why did I not come and see her again. I immediately lied and replied her that I specifically come for her. She was happy when she heard me say this.

Inside the room, I looked at Cherry more closely after she took all her clothes off. Her body is just as snow-white as before. Her boobs still big and firm, but her body in general seemed to be slimmer. Her bums are roughly the same. Her whole body is even more curvy. However, I reminded her that if she got slimmer even more, her boobs and bums would get smaller too, which I (and many other boobs lovers) would not like. She promised me that she would drink more milk and eat more and properly so as not to get thinner any more.

As Cherry is young, her pussy was still as tight as before. No effect on her pussy tightness after 1 month hard working. She told me she has been very popular in this shop and often she did not have enough sleep. Today she was very fresh and had lots of energy. She was happy to see me again. Perhaps she wanted me to come back and see her more often. I found that she put in more efforts to please me. Tighter hugging, more pussy moving up and down to match my penetration actions. More sexy moanings. Just acting more like a slut this time than before. I of course enjoyed a lot.

We changed many positions. I like the doggy style most as I could see her rear view more clearly (big bums, slim waist and most importantly, snow-white skin). I also tried lie-down doggy where I could save energy and also have my dick more deeply penetrated into her pussy. She moaned the loudest in this positon.

In the end, I shot my full load in this new position. Afterwards, I felt very happy and relieved. Cherry sent me to the exit door and reminded me to come back to see her, at least, within 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks. I said to her " Why not? as you are so sexy and horny today, Just promise me that you will keep up today's performance." Her reply is " of course, YES,YES, YES!!!"