Thread: Extremely pretty perky tits Korean girl - Yuri, eagerly awaiting your return to 45

Banned

Extremely pretty perky tits Korean girl - Yuri, eagerly awaiting your return to 45

Girl's Name : Yuri

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Saturday , 26 July 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, medium boobs (35in B-cup natural tits - prettiest perky tits I ever saw. Teenager tits. Wonderful!!) and big bums (est. 37in), waist medium (est 26 in), size 6, 165cm tall (without shoes on). Snow-white smooth skin. Very pretty and cute

Roster: only worked for one day (Roger told me she would come back, need to check shop roster)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

Yesterday, I went to this shop hoping to see Latte, but she was busy and a few bookings waiting. I asked Roger to show me other girls available. Roger told me I only needed to see one new girl, as in his honest opinion, she is very pretty and sexy, and she would only work for one day. I immediately asked him to show me this new girl, Yuri.

When Yuri came to say hello, I really thanked my lady luck for arriving at the right time to see the right girl. Yuri is so pretty that if other guys saw her first, I would definitely be unable to see her for at least an hour afterwards. She has lovely smiles and looked quite tall and cute. She wore high heels shoes, but once she took her shoes off, her height is very suitable for my height. She is about 165 cm tall (average Korean girls height).

Once she took off her bra inside the room, I was astonished to see her unbelievably perky teenager-alike tits. Her tits not big, like bamboo shoots. Firm with pinky nipples. I hugged her and let her pointy nipples rub against my chest. Unbelievably comfortable. Very rare to find a Korean girl with such pretty natural firm perky tits. I felt so lucky today.

She was very friendly with me before sex. She spoke very good English and is a very polite girl. She even taught me a few Korean words, such as "you are pretty". I told her that I would remember the words and say these words to her next time I meet her (in fact I don't know when now, all depends on when would she be back, hope soon!!). I really like her cute look, lovely body and nice character.

Yuri has a very tight pussy. I did not expect this. When I inserted my dick inside her pussy, she made a loud "yark " sound. Then I asked her to put a bit more KY as otherwise, it would be hard for my dick to make hard and fast movements. She might even complained that her pussy too sore and could not continue. Once more KY was put, I felt the penetration movements more fluent and easy. Enjoyable to both parties.

During sex, I kept looking at her pretty face and showed my admiration of her beauty. She felt a bit puzzled first before knowing that I really like her a lot, she smiled and we had a lovingly sex session. Making love to her was just like doing it with a girl friend. She held my arms tightly and occasionally used her soft hands to rub my back. She squeezed me when she was feeling excited (or having orgasms? she did not tell me if she came, she said it is a secret).

The whole hour with Yuri passed so quickly. I came twice inside her pussy and both times very strong. It was unbelievable. She was so lovely that if I had the bucks, I would have stayed for another hour, especially not knowing when would she be back to this shop.

I hated the ringing bell from Roger to tell me that time was up. Reluctantly, I had a quick shower and then said good-bye to this lovely Korean beauty. I still remember her lovely smiles when she sent me to the exit door. Eagerly awaiting for her return.!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdoll2398 View Post
    When I inserted my dick inside her pussy, she made a loud "yark " sound.
    I must admit, I've never been with a girl who has made a loud yark sound before.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    very nice!
    yup she is beautiful!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also had a session with Yuri on her first day at 45 George. She is stunning, I haven't been that horny in a while. Her face is very pretty and she had a hot body to match.

I will definitely see her again if I am lucky enough to.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    I hope she will be back..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the doctor. View Post
    I hope she will be back..

Yuri will be back next week for one week..

so take it easy bro doctor...

there will be plenty of chances for u

Roger

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Thanks Rog

So that's Sasha and Yuri in the Doctor's waiting rooms...

Or for all you Doctor Who lovers... in the Doctor's Tardis...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the doctor. View Post
    Thanks Rog

So that's Sasha and Yuri in the Doctor's waiting rooms...

yep.. both waiting for ur arrival.. Master .. doctor

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same name,similar figure...if this Yuri is from Busan, i would know who she is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmmm...on the hit list now

Junior Member(有D料到)

hey brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kenchoubg View Post
    Same name,similar figure...if this Yuri is from Busan, i would know who she is.
    can you pm me where she works normally?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vanpersi View Post
    can you pm me where she works normally?

she is here @ 45 George

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    guys please be advise, she'll spray that delicious perfume on ya if you don't becareful ! okay for me as I have no one to be explain the smell to.

Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    Yuri

~ A Real Stunner will melt ur heart ~

~ COMING SOON ~

Next week @ 45 George

phone booking - minimum 45mins required
    Definitely must Pre-advance booking!
    Info provided is based on my limited knowledge and personal opinions and may or may not be correct, please do your own research and make the phone calls to double check.

Happy punting!

Banned
    Yuri
    (Gold Class)

~ A Real Stunner will melt ur heart ~

** Off **

All bookings welcome

*SMS, Wechat, Line *0478 224 545 (no.45 mobile)

*shop *96827888

*Price scheduel for Yuri
    30mins/$100, 45mins/$150, 60mins/$180

*Phone booking minimum 45mins+

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Every hot and popular return, what about German Bella?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Every hot and popular return, what about German Bella?

German Bella will appear again when she needs to