Thread: Latte, Stunning Body, Average service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Latte, Stunning Body, Average service.

Hey Bros,

Not a regular poster, but I do love a punt.

23rd of July decided to go for a punt at Zinia at South Strathfield, but turned them down due to the lack of variety. The Madame even gave me a look like 'whatever' when I left. I felt her frustration so I didn't take anything to heart.

I decided to go for a drive down to 45 George as it's the closest & reliable I know around the area.

5 Girls came to greet. Hani, Momoka, another 2 I don't remember, but Korean Girl Latte really hit the spot when I saw her.

She was around 164 - 166cm Tall, Approximately size 6 - 8 with a very nice boob job (C Cup nice and perky). Her English was great which instantly gave me satisfaction and gratitude. She has a Tattoo on her back which was quite poorly done on her. Took me 2 minutes just to decipher what it says. I think it said something like 'Spring has forgotten this Garden.'

To the details;

She started me off facing face down and proceeded with some body to body action, her perky tits and her nipples was an absolute treat.
    Turned around and the nipple to nipple action was very arousing.
    Next was CBJ. Probably one of the worst CBJ I have received in a while, but it dissatisfied me entirely due to everything else. (You know the BJ's where they just have your dick in their mouth and there's no movement? No deep throat? No trying?)

To the missionary, she was one that did not hold me back with penetration. In saying that, it did not seem that she was entirely into it. Nonetheless, focused away from her face and gently sucked on her nipples whilst I fucked her missionary. To my surprise her alarm went off. My transitions to cowgirl & doggy style were not achieved. I thought this was quite odd.. Anyway, I finished up on missionary, and had my shower and left the joint.

I went back to my car and looked at the time.

Time was 4:07PM when I arrived in car.
    Time was 4:38PM when I left in Car

Although I paid for half hour only, the time shouldn't include time taken to inspect girls and the time taken for her to get me a towel. I had to take a longer than usual time showering and even soaped myself twice.... LOL

Regardless, I accomplished what I came and I got to see a new face. Her body was sensational, but service was quite weak.

My Ratings of Latte;

5/5 Looks
    4/5 English Skills
    2/5 BJ
    3/5 Fuck (Points for full penetration)

NO DFK, DATY

Although this AR could be quite harsh in some ways, I have had a pleasant experience here most of the time.

If you feel your dick is strong, and you can go for a good long hard fuck, go JADE.
    She is one helluva chick who loves the dick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by david1984 View Post
    Hey Bros,

Not a regular poster, but I do love a punt.

23rd of July decided to go for a punt at Zinia at South Strathfield, but turned them down due to the lack of variety. The Madame even gave me a look like 'whatever' when I left. I felt her frustration so I didn't take anything to heart.

I decided to go for a drive down to 45 George as it's the closest & reliable I know around the area.

5 Girls came to greet. Hani, Momoka, another 2 I don't remember, but Korean Girl Latte really hit the spot when I saw her.

She was around 164 - 166cm Tall, Approximately size 6 - 8 with a very nice boob job (C Cup nice and perky). Her English was great which instantly gave me satisfaction and gratitude. She has a Tattoo on her back which was quite poorly done on her. Took me 2 minutes just to decipher what it says. I think it said something like 'Spring has forgotten this Garden.'

To the details;

She started me off facing face down and proceeded with some body to body action, her perky tits and her nipples was an absolute treat.
    Turned around and the nipple to nipple action was very arousing.
    Next was CBJ. Probably one of the worst CBJ I have received in a while, but it dissatisfied me entirely due to everything else. (You know the BJ's where they just have your dick in their mouth and there's no movement? No deep throat? No trying?)

To the missionary, she was one that did not hold me back with penetration. In saying that, it did not seem that she was entirely into it. Nonetheless, focused away from her face and gently sucked on her nipples whilst I fucked her missionary. To my surprise her alarm went off. My transitions to cowgirl & doggy style were not achieved. I thought this was quite odd.. Anyway, I finished up on missionary, and had my shower and left the joint.

I went back to my car and looked at the time.

Time was 4:07PM when I arrived in car.
    Time was 4:38PM when I left in Car

Although I paid for half hour only, the time shouldn't include time taken to inspect girls and the time taken for her to get me a towel. I had to take a longer than usual time showering and even soaped myself twice.... LOL

Regardless, I accomplished what I came and I got to see a new face. Her body was sensational, but service was quite weak.

My Ratings of Latte;

5/5 Looks
    4/5 English Skills
    2/5 BJ
    3/5 Fuck (Points for full penetration)

NO DFK, DATY

Although this AR could be quite harsh in some ways, I have had a pleasant experience here most of the time.

If you feel your dick is strong, and you can go for a good long hard fuck, go JADE.
    She is one helluva chick who loves the dick.
    thanks bro david 1984 for ur honest review,

we have now been aware of this, and sure will get these improved...

the service and the time for the service are very important

thanks again, and apologize for this

cheers
    roger

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Some times the less attractive ones give the best service and tend to be more down to earth.
    As long as she puts in genuine effort and has a good attitude then any deficiency may be excused.

Banned
    LATTE

Cat walk model

Today @ 45 George

12pm - late

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Latte...horrible

I agree with David...latte one of the worst services you'll get