Thread: Pinky: Third times the charm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pinky: Third times the charm

Person's Name : Pinky

Nationality: Thai

Date of visit: 29 July 2014

Rate: $150/hr +$50 extra

Body: Slim size 4 with enhanced C-cups but done very well. She stands at about 160cm with brown hair very cute face but still with a very devilish smile, some tattoos on the left shoulder. She's only been in Australia for three months so english is next to none.

Attitude: She's friendly with a a bit of a kinky side and loves to fuck and keep fucking.

Services Provided: BBJ(extra $50), DATY, Massage and sex in different positions

Value for Money: YES

I've been wanting to write a report about this place for awhile since they started advertising here and after three visits finally here it is. The first two times I visited I saw two different girls but both told me that they didn't work here normally and were leaving within a couple days after my visit so I didn't bother writing a report if they were gonna be gone in a few days anyways.

I decided to come try 666 again this morning and when I got there the mamasan led me to the waiting room and after a few minutes Pinky came in and introduced herself while wearing a pink dress that seemed to make her boobs pop and she greeted me with a great big smile, I just had to book her not that there were other girls that introduced themselves any ways I booked Pinky for the hour. She led me upstairs into one of the smaller rooms and she stepped out while I took a shower. She came back just as I was finishing and I tried to start a conversation and she seemed interested in talking but since her english wasn't good we didn't really get too far.

She told me to get in the bed and she walks to the little side table and get's her things sorted meanwhile I start fondling her legs and eventually her pussy. She gets on the bed and gives me a quick catbath and a body slide while making really sexy moaning sound that was really getting me rock hard and as she descends to my cock she stops and asks if I want bbj for extra and at this point the little dude was already doing the driving so I agreed and she seemed pleased. she continued the catbath down to my legs and back up to my balls and along the shafts and she kept teasing and teasing which was really driving me crazy and she was enjoying it. Finally she puts my cock inside her mouth and starts sucking expertly. She positions herself to my side where my hand could just reach her pussy so I start rubbing her pussy and I can just hear little moans of pleasure, she stops sucking to apply some oil on my fingers so I could keep playing, rubbing and coating her pussy with the oil, I tried to slip a finger in but because of the angle I could only slip in upto the first digit but I didn't get any objections so we just kept going like this for about 5 minutes untill she got back up and asked for sex.

To my surprise she applied more oil to her pussy even after my efforts to baste her pussy in oil, but I didn't say anything. She positions her self fro cowgirl and she slowly lowers herself onto my waiting cock and it all made sense. She is very very tight, the pressure from her pussy wrapping around my cock was intense it was nullifying the desensitizing effect of the condom. She was in a squatting position and starts grinding and gyrating her pelvis against mine as she starts moaning. After a minute or so she lowers her legs and leans back ti tickle my balls as she keeps grinding her pussy into my. After another minute or so she stops and asks to switch. She lies down on the bed getting ready for mish but instead I couldn't resist the sight of that pussy with her legs open wide right in front of me and I lower my head and start licking her pussy which was met with a squeal of surprise that quickly turned more moaning and writhing. After a few moments of me Daty she was really getting into it as let myself get more comfortable while I listen to the noises she was making and try to move my head along with her body. I was really enjoying the DATY and was happy to keep going untill she starts gently pulling me away, so I oblige and enter her in mish slowly as my dick rediscover the tightness of her wet pussy. I start slow but hard gradually increasing the pace, as her moaning and groaning intensify in tandem with my fucking her body writhing in pleasure. I lick and kiss her neck as I keep fucking and as I lift my head she responds by trying to lick my nipples but the angle wasn't working for her. I try to keep the pace at this point both of us were just completely absorbed by the sex and just enjoying each others body I couldn't hold on and I blew my load, but instead of her pretending that she came aswell like most other Wl's do she wraps her legs around me practically pinning and immobilizing me and starts thrusting her hips towards me hard. At first I thought she just didn't realize that I had cum already but luckily for some reason I didn't go limp straight after cumming and I was able to stay at half mast and was able to just watch her practically fuck and take advantage of my body as she works her way into an orgasm. As she was getting close I could feel her legs loosening their hold and I start thrusting back as I she goes over the line herself and after her orgasm had subsided we finally stop and look at each other and just laugh.

After the cleanup she gives me a massage which was actually quite good as good as you can get from an ML, I just felt so relaxed and at ease I think I actually dozed off for a little bit and at the end she asks me to shower and she walks me out making sure to point out her name and roster asking me to come back which I think I will. After I walked out I noticed I still actually had about 10 mins left but honestly I walked out feeling so satisfied I didn't even care.

I had such a good time with pinky, she's a great girl with a pretty face and a great smile and attitude and genuinely loves sex. Maybe the bbj could have gone longer but she definitely knows her way around a dick. Such a good punt can't wait to see her again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Is that $150 per hour standard? Or still opening price?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not too sure coz when I first visited the store I asked the mamasan if they were still giving discounts for forum members and she said yes and when I asked how much for the hour, she that's the price I was charged and that's what I've been paying the last three times. She never elaborated if that was with the discount or not and I never cared to ask