Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In love with my wife younger sister

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

In love with my wife younger sister

Hey Bro's,

I've been a lurker for a while on this forum, and it has open the options for shops that I need to try....

My topic today is that although I have been married for almost 20 years....for the last 3 months I can't stop thinking about my wife's younger sister...

I'll never try anything, but I just want her...

When I have visited a WL, I am thinking about her..

Any brother out there with similar stories....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You know what they say about forbidden fruit...

Get a grip!

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    Get a grip!

WayneK.
    Boom tish..

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneW View Post
    Hey Bro's,

I've been a lurker for a while on this forum, and it has open the options for shops that I need to try....

My topic today is that although I have been married for almost 20 years....for the last 3 months I can't stop thinking about my wife's younger sister...

I'll never try anything, but I just want her...

When I have visited a WL, I am thinking about her..

Any brother out there with similar stories....
    Why don't you suggest a threesome!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Fantasies are great. Life would be pretty boring without them.
    But some fantasies should remain just that; fantasies.
    Think about fucking your sister in law for sure when you are fucking a WL, but don't take it any further than that would be my advice; it's bound to end in tears.

It all depends !

Is your sister in law married, divorced,single ? In a relationship ? Does she live with your family or close by, do you only see her during family gathering ?

But most importantly, has she got feeling for you ? And is she firlty with you ?

Would a fling with her end or seriously damage your marriage and ruin your family ? Can you afford a divorce ??

May be fucking a WL and fantasy about her is less complicated !

Just a thought !

Good luck

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't shit where you eat, bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ask a WL who you regularly see and click with to play a fantasy role-play with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You've been married for almost 20 years and you only noticed your sister in law 3 months ago did something happen to her 3 months ago like a change in appearance or maybe you two have been talking more or something? If it's just pure horniness then fantasy and WLs is the answer. If you make a move your not only endangering your marriage but your wifes relationship with her sister

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not into threesome...dont think the misses would appreciate bring it up.

I would not dare, this is fantasy only.

The sister in-law has been married also for 15 years...seen her drunk at families gatherings...there is a lot of flirting / looks.. I think she has some feelings for me as well......

As much I think about her, I know that this would end in disaster...would never attempt ...just need to express...I am letting out in this forum.....

Everyone has given me the right advise which is stay away...

But everyday...wake up, go to sleep, lunch, dinner...just thinking about her...having my face between her legs....

Why in the 3 last month. not sure.....I have always wanted to do her....maybe there has been looks...maybe she has given me attention....

.just thinking about her...having my face between her legs....

Next time when you are in this position - with whoever, just close your eyes and pretend it's hers OK !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There are some places you just can't go!
    One of the many jobs I have had in my life was High School teacher.
    I was in my 20s so not that much older than the girls in Years 10-12.
    The Years 7-9 I wasn't interested in - they were just kids, but the Years 10-12 were 16-18yo and I have to admit I fantasised about fucking some them all the time.
    Some of them were very flirty too and absolute Lolita's - they knew full well I wanted them and they worked it.
    And some of them were definitely up for it, many of them were already sexually active and I was in my 20s and half good looking back then.
    But like I said there are some places you just don't go - no matter how tempting!
    The good thing though was that I ran into a few of them a few years later in pubs clubs etc when they were at uni or working and aged 19 - 23 so I did eventually get to fuck some of them
    I actually ran into an ex student just a couple of years ago - she was now in her early 30s and a fucking hot MILF.
    We had a thing going on for a year or so and sometimes for a special treat she would pull out the old school uniform (she still fit into it beautifully) and we would do a teacher student thing where she would call me "Sir" or "Mr xxxxx". Fuck that was hot!
    Anyway I have digressed a bit, sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    There are some places you just can't go!
    One of the many jobs I have had in my life was High School teacher.
    I was in my 20s so not that much older than the girls in Years 10-12.
    The Years 7-9 I wasn't interested in - they were just kids, but the Years 10-12 were 16-18yo and I have to admit I fantasised about fucking some them all the time.
    Some of them were very flirty too and absolute Lolita's - they knew full well I wanted them and they worked it.
    And some of them were definitely up for it, many of them were already sexually active and I was in my 20s and half good looking back then.
    But like I said there are some places you just don't go - no matter how tempting!
    The good thing though was that I ran into a few of them a few years later in pubs clubs etc when they were at uni or working and aged 19 - 23 so I did eventually get to fuck some of them
    I actually ran into an ex student just a couple of years ago - she was now in her early 30s and a fucking hot MILF.
    We had a thing going on for a year or so and sometimes for a special treat she would pull out the old school uniform (she still fit into it beautifully) and we would do a teacher student thing where she would call me "Sir" or "Mr xxxxx". Fuck that was hot!
    Anyway I have digressed a bit, sorry about that.

Yeah, I beg some of them looked exactly like Denise Richards and Neve Campbells in the Wild Things, right ? Mr Lombardo !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

A friend of mine, a teacher as well, moved to Perth at the end of the school year to settle in to a new apartment in preparation for a new role he would take as a PE teacher at a high school the following year. He was young and good looking. He was out on the town during the school holidays, picked up a young hottie and did the deed. Perth is a pretty cool town he thought. he gets into his new assignment and the very first class he takes, you guessed it, there was the year 12 girl he had picked up a few weeks ago.....what are the chances!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahaha i got a teacher friend too horny as fuck

Seems like all teachers are like that

Reminds me of this joke:

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me—it was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.
    One day her “little” sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn’t overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word.
    She said, “I’m going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.”
    I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.
    I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!
    With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.”
    Moral of the story: Always put condoms in your car.

Seriously though, it's more risky to have a fling with your sis-in-law than an office affair. With an office affair at least you dont see her everyday. If it turns out she dont harbour the same feelings towards you, you are throughly fucked. Even if she has feelings to you, she might not want the affair. Even if she has feelings to you and you guys go ahead with the affair, you wife might find out one day. Odds are stacked against you, risk and damage wise are potentially huge, rewards wise just to quench a fantasy, and you might feel it's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneW View Post
    Not into threesome...dont think the misses would appreciate bring it up.

I would not dare, this is fantasy only.

The sister in-law has been married also for 15 years...seen her drunk at families gatherings...there is a lot of flirting / looks.. I think she has some feelings for me as well......

As much I think about her, I know that this would end in disaster...would never attempt ...just need to express...I am letting out in this forum.....

Everyone has given me the right advise which is stay away...

But everyday...wake up, go to sleep, lunch, dinner...just thinking about her...having my face between her legs....

Why in the 3 last month. not sure.....I have always wanted to do her....maybe there has been looks...maybe she has given me attention....
    Take everyone on a holiday to France and go for it!

Everyone seems to be taking this thread seriously ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Yeh, it's too funny!

Fuck her, fuck her hard! And don't look back!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast