Thread: Sherry from Snow Lotus is leaving the industry last day this Friday 1 August !

Sherry from Snow Lotus is leaving the industry last day this Friday 1 August !

One of my all times favourite :

The lovely 40 G Cups massage master Sherry from Snow Lotus is retiring and leaving the industry for good .

I had my farewell session this afternoon and it was really sad ! For me that is, if my lower back ever play up again, I'll be damned !!

So for all you Sherry's fans out there, if you want to say goodbye to the lovely lady and have one final session with those strong hands and elbows - This Friday only at 7 Lotus @ 248 Kent St

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sheery is different from cherry right? Well, its always been a mixed feelings when a girl leave this industry, in one hand we feel kinda lost her, but ob the other hand we are happy that pur favorite girl is now moving to a better part of her life

Junior Member(有D料到) bigroundtits's Avatar
    i know it sounds silly, but i do feel a bit upset, i have seen her twice. She is a nice girl.

Quote Originally Posted by bigroundtits View Post
    i know it sounds silly, but i do feel a bit upset, i have seen her twice. She is a nice girl.

Over the past few years, MLs come and go at Snow Lotus and Sherry is the most steady and longest serving one, always deliver, always happy and always good services !

Everytime I had a back problem I went to see Sherry and within two sessions I would feel much better !

A sincere thanks to my Sherry baby (a very big BABY !!), my whole body and my heart will miss you dearly !

All the best for your new life from next week !

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh.. is she leaving? Only got to see her about 3 times including the session with her on Monday. She didn't even mention about it when I said see you again.. well, will definitely miss her massage skills..

Quote Originally Posted by A-men View Post
    Oh.. is she leaving? Only got to see her about 3 times including the session with her on Monday. She didn't even mention about it when I said see you again.. well, will definitely miss her massage skills..

Well, I must admit, I didn't even know Sherry is retiring, I had my usual 45 min on Wednesday because my lower back was getting tight and of course, Sherry got everything fixed plus more, and I was on my way out, then I saw Yoyo in that bloody sexy red dress so I followed her into room 4 and Vicky was there chatting to Sherry so I sat down and had a chit chat with the girls while eye raping Yoyo and hoping her tits will some how pop out................lol, no such luck and that's when I found out Sherry is leaving for good and she just like to leave quietly so she didn't even tell me.

I don't think I am posting this intel against her will because I told her I will let people know, and she was OK with it. I think Sherry's loyal fans would appreciate the opportunity to say goodbye or have a farewell whatever.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Last day for Sherry before leaving the industry for good.

Serving today for the last time at 7 Lotus - 248 Kent St City

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the heads up AH. Now to try and get a booking with the fine young woman!