Date of Visit : July 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://19pritchardplace.com/

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $100/hour

Size/shape : Young, Small, Slim, taught but not hard

Nationality or Ethnicity : PRC

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Yes.

Haha for a change the description on the web was pretty accurate, when I arrived I was shown directly to the room by the pappasan, I didn't want to waste time so I disrobed and showered straight away. Before I had finished drying myself Eva appeared, I spied her through the door from the spa room. She was smaller than I expected so I was a little worried that she may not be big enough for me.

After taking care of the money issues Eva joined me on the bed, she was quite beautiful and young looking. She was a little nervous as she is new to this work but was eager to please, perhaps a little too eager and it took a little while to get her comfortable. She started the action by getting straight into a BBBJ with a fair degree of slurpyness, her body was pleasantly firm to the touch, not any excess fat but nicely curved, her ass felt good in the palm of my hand. After a while I got her to lay down so I could survey the lay of the land, and the land was laying very nicely. I kissed her body, explored her nipples with my tongue, nibbled my way down that crease where her legs co join with her trim little abdomen, I worked my way to her mound of Venus, by this time Eva was letting out little gasps and shudders, she had a neat little pussy which was sparsely forested. I approached the goal of all such explorations but I detected some resistance so I backed off, after all we had just met. I continued my journey up (or is it down) her inner thigh and she continued to let out gasps every now and then.

Soon it was time to get to the main course, Eva pointed out that my little brother was nearly as thick as her forearm and that she would have to leave the room to get a larger condom. It always seems an eternity when this happens, though I am sure it was not more than a few minutes. I was quite worried that I might hurt Eva so I thought we would try from the side so we both had some control. We started slowly with just my little boys helmet entering her, we waited while the contractions of her peritoneal muscles subsided, then slid a little further, occasionally she would let out gasps which was not sure if they were pain or pleasure, but she persisted and did not try to stop me impaling her. The feeling was great, even through the latex. Eventually I was in and Eva became more relaxed and comfortable, her pleasure started to build and her hips started to buck on my rhythm stick as she pleasured herself into cumming, I was not expecting this and with the tightness of her pussy it did not take long before I came deep inside her, we slowly ground to a halt. We lay there and spooned with me still inside until we had both settled. Since there was still about 20 minutes left she offered a massage which I gladly accepted.

All in all it was a very satisfying experience even though we didn't do the whole alphabet soup thing. Eva was obviously new to this work and she will improve with time as she gains more confidence and experience. She is still young and innocent, but enthusiastic about giving good service. So she is one you young guys should try if you have a problem with the ladies in their 30's, and you old guys if you harbor father/daughter fantasies.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Thxs boney
    will try...on my way....