Thread: Yummy pronounced yumi

Yummy pronounced yumi

Checking shop rosters last thursday yummys description stood out.
    Made my way to carlton with no booking as luck would have it yummy (spelling in the roster ) introd first and was as described in the roster page.
    In the room while yummy sorted out the finances i showered then yummy showered.
    Onto the bed and started with dfk and sensual teasing of each other.
    Yummy moved down for bbbj and i suggested a 69 and she agreed after a while yummy moved up for more dfk while applying the dom.
    Started of with cowgirl and dfk then moved into mish.
    We tried doggy next but was told too big and uncomfortable for her so we moved onto spooning which yummy enjoyed more while watching herself in the mirror.
    We moved back to mish and more dfk with about fifteen minutes to go yummy was very tired so finished of with a hj on her stomach.
    We talked for the last ten minutes yummy has good english and a very satisfying punt.
    Spoke to jason on the way out pretty cool guy who updated me on a few of the girls i had seen here previously.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Checking shop rosters last thursday yummys description stood out.
    Made my way to carlton with no booking as luck would have it yummy (spelling in the roster ) introd first and was as described in the roster page.
    In the room while yummy sorted out the finances i showered then yummy showered.
    Onto the bed and started with dfk and sensual teasing of each other.
    Yummy moved down for bbbj and i suggested a 69 and she agreed after a while yummy moved up for more dfk while applying the dom.
    Started of with cowgirl and dfk then moved into mish.
    We tried doggy next but was told too big and uncomfortable for her so we moved onto spooning which yummy enjoyed more while watching herself in the mirror.
    We moved back to mish and more dfk with about fifteen minutes to go yummy was very tired so finished of with a hj on her stomach.
    We talked for the last ten minutes yummy has good english and a very satisfying punt.
    Spoke to jason on the way out pretty cool guy who updated me on a few of the girls i had seen here previously.

Thanks for the AR...