Thread: Kim - Passionate naughty girlfriend. Whew.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Kim - Passionate naughty girlfriend. Whew.

Person's Name : Kim

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Thursday 31st July 2014

Hours of Business : 10 am till late.

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 7, attractive face, natural D cup titties, very soft skin, small tatt on her upper back

Web site photo: Genuine but doesn't do her justice.

Pussy: Fully shaved pussy and lips.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

There was standing room only in the hallway, both of the waiting rooms were full, the only available space was on a box guarding the towels. My girl was free but all the rooms were taken. This place is busy like a market. Well I guess it is. Whilst I am waiting Kim comes and sits seductively beside me. She is just lovely, a girl friend with lustful tendencies. Great English and we chatted between kisses and hugs as we both guarded the towels.

My favorite room became available and in I went. I had a quick shower and Kim entered the room with a wide smile and very seductive eyes. She has a beautiful face and is just alluring. Into a big body hugging embrace and a little DFK became more intense as we kinda agreed on the degree of DFK we both enjoyed. Kim is just like a horny girlfriend even though I had only met her ten minutes earlier. She held the back of my head for a very passionate locked on DFK. Yummy.

Kim disrobed to reveal a young firm body, beautiful firm boobies with erect nipples, fully shaved pussy. She is a little bigger than my preferred body shape of say size 6 Kiki and Bibi but wow that didn’t detract in any way from being with her. I was rock hard for 55 min.

Into a kneeling BBBJ and Kim just swirls her tongue around the head of my cock. Like eating an ice cream. She then took almost the whole length in her mouth and it was the softest and most pleasurable BBBJ I have had in a long while. I don’t know who or where she was trained but she just an expert in all things lovemaking but in a girlfriend orientated way. Just sooooo enjoyable. I ran my hands over her naked body and delighted in her soft sooth skin. Probing fingers between her legs a found a super smooth freshly shaved pussy.

We moved onto the bed with Kim kneeling over me as I nibbled on her nipples. She gets right off on this, the nips were erect, she was wailing away in ecstasy. I moved her up the bed for a little overhead DATY on her smooth pussy. She really gets off on this. Lots of pussy honey, more wailing and scrunching of her boobies with her hands. I wasn’t her first client of the day but I would never have known.

More BBBJ, tackle attention and I couldn’t resist raising my legs in the air to see if riming was really on the menu and was as good other reviewers have noted. Well it was terrific. Kim just went for it big time.

On with the dom and into Kim in mish. Wow she is really tight and I could just feel the whole length of her pussy against the entire length my cock. I flipped her over into doggie and Kim was now spread out, face down, shoulders on the bed, arms out wide grasping onto the sheets. Kim was really going off at this stage and I was waiting for the guys from the sandwich shop down the street to come in and ask us to quiet down. Doggie was just terrific.

I get her back into her super tall high heels and she is now almost my height for some face-to-face action, and more DFK, more hugs and more wailing from Kim.

We then returned to the bed for some prone boning and yes I did do naughty things to her. I felt bad - but not that bad. More wailing. On the floor for a CIM finale. I was loaded and Kim just took it all as I creamed over her long tongue and the cum dribbled off onto her open hand. I was knackered.

Lovely massage to finish.

Whew. Lovely girlfriend experience with all the extras. She is just a sweetie but very naughty.

Probably a little bigger in the body than I would normally like in a WL but none the less a fantastic full on sensual encounter. Good English, fun girl, super affectionate, sensual, shaved pussy, soft skin, great kisser, DT BBBJ, CIM (and other stuff).

Recommended.

Banned
    Sounds like my kind of girl, I might have to try her next week now that my current favourite is going on leave next Monday.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    ONO put her on your to do list. Kim has only been working for a couple of weeks and was the most refreshing bonk I have had in a long while.

She is just a sweetie that is great to chat and cuddle with - but she seems to have identified every thing a WL is ever supposed to do in the room - and proceeds to devour you with her skills while having a great time in the process.

Whew again.

Banned
    Thanks PH will do you and I seem to like the same kind of girls so I will look forward to meeting her.

Please note that Kim's should be size 7 and it is not size 8 !
    Information given by Angie 533

Passionate beauty Kim in today 7/8

533Just a few minutes north of the city

533s newest starlet.. Tall and leggy Kim.. Exceptional service with a GFE and a hint of cheekiness and tease..

Kim - Size 7,D cup,168CM,Smooth skin, very beautiful face and smile,long silky hair, young school girl with a slim sexy body,exceptional starred and experienced service, Chinese Girl. "New Beijing girl Kim @533 to wow and amaze you.. Incredible list of service extras.. Memorable BBBJ,Rimming,CIM..533s talent scouts are saying one of the most beautiful and service orientated young girls to have resided at 533.. Other than that not much intel to go by.. Go see and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience." Kim client review here. +New pictures+

Passionate beauty Kim >http://533willoughby.com.au/kim.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2014 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Banned
    I've done Kim a few times in a few different shops, where she works under different names.

Yes, she's relatively fresh to the 533 service game; she's worked before but the special service DFK BB scene is all new to her and she's still exploring her limits.

Would love to hear about a gang bang session with her; I'm too shy to try it myself but I'm sure she'd love to test her limits.

Also I punt rarely these days so unlikely to see her again before she takes on the grey pallor of long term special full service girls who age before your very eyes.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goulash View Post
    I've done Kim a few times in a few different shops, where she works under different names.

Yes, she's relatively fresh to the 533 service game; she's worked before but the special service DFK BB scene is all new to her and she's still exploring her limits.

Would love to hear about a gang bang session with her; I'm too shy to try it myself but I'm sure she'd love to test her limits.

Also I punt rarely these days so unlikely to see her again before she takes on the grey pallor of long term special full service girls who age before your very eyes.
    Maybe Sextus can arrange this.