Thread: Reunion with the gorgeious Sasha - Miss Korean cuvry body-alike beauty. More sexy

Banned

Reunion with the gorgeious Sasha - Miss Korean cuvry body-alike beauty. More sexy

Girl's Name : Sasha

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Thursday , 31 July 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, medium boobs (36in D-cup natural tits - very pretty perky tits.) and nice medium firm bums (est. 36in), waist medium (est 26 in), size 8, 165cm tall (without shoes on). Snow-white smooth skin. Very pretty and sexy

Roster: just returned to work after a seven months' overseas holidays (back to Korean home, and don't know how long will stay in this shop yet, need to check roster)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

Roger sent me a what's app message last night telling me one of my favorite K-girls just came back from Korea and would start to work today. I immediately replied him and told him I would come early to try to be her first customer after return from holidays. Roger told me to come as early as possible by all means.

I saw Sasha a few times last October. My AR link on her as follows:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...tal-statistics

After my first meeting with her, I saw her a few more times and the experience was really good each time. She returned home in early November, last year. I saw her on her last shift and the experience of that session was really one of my best ever.

Today, we were so happy to see each other again. She is now a bit slimmer than before, and hence her body is even more sexy. She already has Miss Universe Korea's figures and her look is similar to the pictures in another brother's AR. Now she looks even hotter and more gorgeous. She will be one of the hottest girls in this shop for sure. Roger would be laughing to have her back (very good for his shop's business!! Good on him!!)

AR Link with her look-alike pictures below
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...better-figures

I would not put too much details on the sex process as they were almost the same every time. The thing which was different was that this time she showered with me, used her hands to make my dick hard and then used her boobs to rub my back during shower. very romantic. She did not do this to me before. She said this time, she gave me this special service as she likes me to come so quickly (as a reward).

In bed, her pussy was super tight. She said no sex for a long time. She liked the sex with me before and could always come very easily and quickly. This time she was even faster and her orgasms stronger. Lots of fun to me, and to her too. She just said she felt tired after coming. I gave her some nice massage to release the strains on her legs and bums. She was real happy.

Time really passed quickly for this session with Sasha. She reminded me to come often while she stays in this shop and before she returns to Korea (date not certain yet). My reply was " of course, of course", what-else could I have said otherwise!!.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Usually I only get to meet a pretty k gal with a or b cup. Sasha just on another level, from her sexy body to an awesome smile, wish in staying in Sydney longer before my next trip

Sorry to hijacked your thread brother Dsmaker. You did an awesome job returning your AR on Sasha. She really is a 'rare' gem.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    Usually I only get to meet a pretty k gal with a or b cup. Sasha just on another level, from her sexy body to an awesome smile, wish in staying in Sydney longer before my next trip

Sorry to hijacked your thread brother Dsmaker. You did an awesome job returning your AR on Sasha. She really is a 'rare' gem.
    You sound smitten !!

How did I miss the D cup description.. nice

Banned
    SASHA 6* is Back

~ The one we all missed ~

** Mondays ** Tuesdays ** @ 45 George

11am - 7pm

limited of bookings only