Thread: Summer @ 45 George- Like F*cking your innocent cousin/girl next door

Junior Member(有D料到)

Summer @ 45 George-Real Uni Student, Like F*cking your innocent cousin/girl next door

Girl's Name : Summer

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 30 July 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, bit of baby fat, medium boobs maybe a nice natural C cup or large B's, size 8, 163cm tall. Smooth white smooth skin. Pretty girl next door

Face: 7/10 (she is pretty but not model like super sexy, but if you like fucking a girl next door type then go for her)

Ethnicity : Singapore

Value: Yes!!!!

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (didnt ask for DATY or DFK)

Review:

Haven't done a review in ages and I am not the most descriptive or best writer like some of the other guys here but i'll try my best.

What attracted me to summer wasn't that she was super sexy or beautiful like a popstar. But she looks like a pretty innocent girl, she remind me a relative I had and has a typical asian look (pretty asian that is). I didn't ask for an extra service like DFK or DATY, i am confident that she would of allowed me cause i'm pretty f*cking handsome myself (Sorry just had to mention that haha) and got a aesthetic gym body so girls tend to give me more special services for free than usual. Anyways i spoke mandarin to Summer and learned she is a uni student making some extra cash so all the more reason that appeals to me.

Summer started with a cat bath and kissing my body, she then progressed to licking my balls and then gave a CBJ, i motioned to finger her clitoris and put my fingers inside her vagina, which she responded with cute moans. After i rubbed her clitories with my finger, i inserted my finger and she was very wet, pretty tight too. I tried rubbing her g spot and she responded well with some light orgasms.

Moved onto sex, started with missionary, went slow and gently and first, kissing her neck and face and rubbing her soft tits (they are not huge about a C but are soft and nicely shaped). after a few minutes on missionary, i lifted her legs up on my shoulders and pounded her for a few minutes in this position, her moans got louder and she grabbed me tighter. Next position was doggy, this is where I f*ck like crazy, banged her hard and fast, penetrating and impaling her, she got louded and i even grabbed her (gently) by the head and neck, she seemed to have liked it a lot, i wasn't overly aggressive just slightly rough but gentle. I wouldn't mistreat a girl or do anything too rough/kinky unless i knew them better and we build a better rapport. Ended up cumming in doggy, was a very satisfying f*ck for me. Afterwards we just lay together and just chatted about university, working, she told me a bit about he life story, not gonna share it as it's her privacy but you can ask her, she is nice.

One thing she told me, she hates overly rough customers, she said she is the type if you treat her nice, she will do the same back to you.

Nice report, you should write more often !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw Summer tonight she's a great girl. I agree with the OP she's a girl next door type very friendly and very sweet, I don't speak mandarin so conversation wasn't as smooth but she's very nice and easy going. She has a nice curvy body with C-cups that seem just right for her.

She gave a great catbath and CBJ I tried to ask for DATY but she wouldn't allow it but no problem with rubbing her clit though. The sex was very good, her pussy felt very tight and she wanted to keep changing positions pretty frantically so it was hard to build momentum first cowgirl to mish and we settled in doggy which she seemed to really enjoy and finish back in cowgirl.

We finish up the session with a massage. I had a great time with Summer such a nice girl a good punt wouldn't mind seeing her again

Junior Member(有D料到)

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Filodude View Post
    Just saw Summer tonight she's a great girl. I agree with the OP she's a girl next door type very friendly and very sweet, I don't speak mandarin so conversation wasn't as smooth but she's very nice and easy going. She has a nice curvy body with C-cups that seem just right for her.

She gave a great catbath and CBJ I tried to ask for DATY but she wouldn't allow it but no problem with rubbing her clit though. The sex was very good, her pussy felt very tight and she wanted to keep changing positions pretty frantically so it was hard to build momentum first cowgirl to mish and we settled in doggy which she seemed to really enjoy and finish back in cowgirl.

We finish up the session with a massage. I had a great time with Summer such a nice girl a good punt wouldn't mind seeing her again
    I can just picture her with a textbook studying at uni. She looks like a uni girl. That's why I enjoy sex with her so much.

Did she ask you for dfk? I never asked or went in for it but. I will next punt

Banned
    If a girl doesn't allow daty why bother? There are plenty of others to see!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    If a girl doesn't allow daty why bother? There are plenty of others to see!
    You never know how she would surprise you with her services. So what if a girl provide DATY but old ugly fat loose pussy communication break down? Summer has a pretty face and nice attitude. She's caring and friendly. As ARS mentioned. She's more a next door girl who provide great girlfriend feel instead of AV pop stars roaring. She has very tight pussy and she really know how to enjoy sex!! Well guys, I still highly recommend this girl. She gave me an unforgettable night in my last punt. You should try out. Hints: have you ever seen any girl who decorate the room with scented candles and play soft jazz music during the session?? Can you imagine how nice the session gonna be with that kind of atmosphere??

Banned
    Summer

Performing...

Today @ 45 George

12pm - late

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Summer

Saw this chick today and very disappointed. Photos look great but in reality she has a fat arse and is quite chubby. Also, after it was too late realized she has little idea of personal hygene and did not smell real good. Didn't bother to put on any makeup and generally didn't care much how she looked and was just going through the motions.....you know the type that makes no pretense that she wants to be there and this leads to a soft cock and she couldn't care less. All in all very disappointing and not up to the usual standard at this joint. Comparing notes with a mate who had an even worse experience with her recently. Definitely one to avoid!

Junior Member(有D料到)

agree about summer

Quote Originally Posted by Pumper View Post
    Saw this chick today and very disappointed. Photos look great but in reality she has a fat arse and is quite chubby. Also, after it was too late realized she has little idea of personal hygene and did not smell real good. Didn't bother to put on any makeup and generally didn't care much how she looked and was just going through the motions.....you know the type that makes no pretense that she wants to be there and this leads to a soft cock and she couldn't care less. All in all very disappointing and not up to the usual standard at this joint. Comparing notes with a mate who had an even worse experience with her recently. Definitely one to avoid!
    I agree. i saw her last week driven by this really good post about how sexy Summer was and how good her service was . well what a disapointment, a chubby bad tempered chinese girl who really does not seem to care about how she looks or smells. sometimes 45 granville really disapoints with fat bad chicks and I have gone there a few times and just walked out due to unattractive women. some of the girls there are great...like momo and hani and these girls are legends with good service

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumper View Post

sorry bro really sorry to hear about ur disappointment..

but summer is chubby? did not smell good? and no make up?

it doesnt sound like its summer...

Roger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not having a lot of luck at this place. Wish I'd seen these last couple of reviews before decided to give Summer a bit of test drive. My opinion pretty close to Bill and Pumper.
    She looked pretty good in the site photos too!
    First impression on intro was good. Good looking body and reasonable face but in the room the gear came off to reveal a rather large bum and looked chunky and frumpy, not the slim well-groomed lady I was expecting. This was accentuated by a rather unsmiling round face with large froggy eyes. Also had a bit of BO odor and/or might have just had a meal. All combined to wreck the good initial impression.
    Action started OK although not keen to kiss or show any GFE whatsoever ...... Only CBJ as usual here but no pussy play or DATY either which most so far have been OK with.
    Anyway on with the dom and pussy felt good on entry. Was keen to go thru a few positions with cowgirl being the best......seemed to be getting off on grinding down hard for quite a while before going back to mish at my insistence.
    That's when it starting going downhill with a few warnings that time nearly up even tho still 10 mins to go by my watch! She compounded this with a couple of You cum yets? Decided to just give it to her hard till I came with the help of a few erotic thoughts to help get me there.
    Didn't bother saying anything to her or the reception dude, but won't be back to this place in a hurry and definitely suggest giving this gal a big miss.
    In summary, plain looking, humourless and business-like ..... an OK fuck but not enough to outweigh all the negatives about this rather boring girl and hey it's gotta be fun!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Summer is girl next door kind of girl without bad smell 👩

I saw Summer late at Friday night 19 September. Her look is like a girl next door kind of person. She is not the pretiest girls @45George but she defenitely warm and gentle girl if you treat her nicely. Summer give GFE service with deep French Kissing on my first visit last Friday night. She set up her room with candles light. She really trying to give you unforgettable sex experience. Last but not least, Summer did not smell bad at all both her body nor her pussy. Summer did not mind her pussy being rubbed by hand while she performing deep throat cbj on my dick.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was shocķed on the negative reviews. After I read it, I realised something. Guys, read the threads before you book. All previous never mention or cheat that she's slim or looks like a pop star at all. So if you expect she's slim and looks like a pop star. DONT BOOK and picking bones in the egg later. The other girls in the shop look more busty than her. Also. She always put on makeup and perfume. What the hell without makeup and smelly comments come from???? I dont get it. You know i had to wait for 1 hour the second time I back for her. Sex is always need to be clicked and connected. If you just lay down on the bed and expect to be heaven. You lose. How a girl enjoy the session with you if you do nothing at all?? Well. Last but least, if you can't play, don't pay. If you think she's not pretty enough for you don't pay even you booked. But if you happy with her looks and give her a smile and friendly attitudes. You will get happy ending too. Guys, don't pay for peanuts and expected for 6 stars business seats. Your ass won't be on it anyway. If you are, my advices for you. MASTERBUATION. That's FREE.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Summer

Hey Jacob......you're entitled to your opinion mate but Pumper, Bill and me are entitled to ours too!
    Also, no need to get offensive and personal ...... and if you're going to throw in insults about masturbation etc then at least get the spelling right! lol
    In passing I would note that you appear to be President of the Summer Fan Club......in the 2 months you have been a member of this forum you have made 5 posts and ALL are glowing posts about Summer!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yjl11 View Post
    Girl's Name : Summer

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, bit of baby fat, medium boobs maybe a nice natural C cup or large B's, size 8, 163cm tall. Smooth white smooth skin. Pretty girl next door

Face: 7/10 (she is pretty but not model like super sexy, but if you like fucking a girl next door type then go for her)

Ethnicity : Singapore

Value: Yes!!!!

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (didnt ask for DATY or DFK)

Review:

Haven't done a review in ages and I am not the most descriptive or best writer like some of the other guys here but i'll try my best.

What attracted me to summer wasn't that she was super sexy or beautiful like a popstar. But she looks like a pretty innocent girl, she remind me a relative I had and has a typical asian look (pretty asian that is). I didn't ask for an extra service like DFK or DATY, i am confident that she would of allowed me cause i'm pretty f*cking handsome myself (Sorry just had to mention that haha) and got a aesthetic gym body so girls tend to give me more special services for free than usual. Anyways i spoke mandarin to Summer and learned she is a uni student making some extra cash so all the more reason that appeals to me.
    okay, FOR those of you who gave bad review about this girl need to read every single word of first review. From the review it is very clear she isn't skinny model looking girl. she is average next door type of girl.
    everyone has right to their opinion but giving a bad review becasue it did not met their high standard expectation isn't fair. (when they did not read it properly)

i did have a session Summer yesterday. Chose Summer as only 2 girls available. at the start i was not convienced as she was too young for me. i never get on well with young girl. i will not go into detail what she did or what didn't do but i liked session with her, she does try her best to make your self comfortable, and as "review" she isn't skinny, but she was skinny for my standard.

First session went ok, and thing i liked about her was she was natural looking, no make up, 'NO PLASTIC SURGURY', just typical girl you would meet in uni or next door. after the session, we talked and we clicked little bit but as our conversation became longer i started to get a nice innocent vibe about her. If u treat her well, she will become like your friend.

But as we talked i started to get worried as i wanted another round, most of times young one just tends to talk and talk till time is over, but with Summer lucky for me she asked me if i wanted to go for 2nd round (she probably didn't want to ask) but i believe she asked me coz i paid for her service.

She does hv a nice butt ( now this is only for my standard if u prefer bony ass loook elsewhere) and i wanted to try doggy but somehow i came quite early during 2nd round (this was my quickest for 2nd round ). i suppose talking and relaxing with her got my body and mind relaxed.

look she does try her best to give her best service to customers, but i will say this again. IF YOU LIKE PLASTIC SURGURY GOOD LOOKS AND SKINNY LIKE MODEL TYPE OF GIRL, please do not try. but if you like innocent, and perhaps your friends sister type of girl give it a try.

in my opinion and my standard i really liked her service and a session, and best of all i liked her body as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy what is wrong with the PS?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    okay, FOR those of you who gave bad review about this girl need to read every single word of first review. From the review it is very clear she isn't skinny model looking girl. she is average next door type of girl.
    everyone has right to their opinion but giving a bad review becasue it did not met their high standard expectation isn't fair. (when they did not read it properly)

i did have a session Summer yesterday. Chose Summer as only 2 girls available. at the start i was not convienced as she was too young for me. i never get on well with young girl. i will not go into detail what she did or what didn't do but i liked session with her, she does try her best to make your self comfortable, and as "review" she isn't skinny, but she was skinny for my standard.

First session went ok, and thing i liked about her was she was natural looking, no make up, 'NO PLASTIC SURGURY', just typical girl you would meet in uni or next door. after the session, we talked and we clicked little bit but as our conversation became longer i started to get a nice innocent vibe about her. If u treat her well, she will become like your friend.

But as we talked i started to get worried as i wanted another round, most of times young one just tends to talk and talk till time is over, but with Summer lucky for me she asked me if i wanted to go for 2nd round (she probably didn't want to ask) but i believe she asked me coz i paid for her service.

She does hv a nice butt ( now this is only for my standard if u prefer bony ass loook elsewhere) and i wanted to try doggy but somehow i came quite early during 2nd round (this was my quickest for 2nd round ). i suppose talking and relaxing with her got my body and mind relaxed.

look she does try her best to give her best service to customers, but i will say this again. IF YOU LIKE PLASTIC SURGURY GOOD LOOKS AND SKINNY LIKE MODEL TYPE OF GIRL, please do not try. but if you like innocent, and perhaps your friends sister type of girl give it a try.

in my opinion and my standard i really liked her service and a session, and best of all i liked her body as well.

Well.. the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... yes.. she is little bit chubby and doesn't smell very good.. she is the one sat on the bus stop and no one will look at her twice IMO. She is not a Uni type, more of a take food waitress type.. and she doesn't let you fuck her deep she guards her legs so you wouldn't penetrate deeply. Would I see her again ? HELL NO!!

What is wrong with plastic surgery? I think it is becoming like a make up. if you do it nicely, I rather have sensible surgery made beauty than some average looking next door type girl..

besides, we are not there to marry them and worry about how the offspring will look like.. we there for a fuck..