Thread: Amy - Caucasian

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lightbulb Amy - Caucasian

I know there were a few brothers who loved banging the day lights outta Amy when she was at Rydalmere. Well I happened to bump into her at 181 Mccreddie road , "honey bunny" in think the place is called just out of Smithfield . She's got a gut now,looks like a wreck, smells like old sewage, and is still crazy! Wanted me to hold her hair and fuck her hard from behind!! I obliged, but somehow just her body odour and mouth stunk so bad, smelt like the previous punters saliva mixed with days of no showers, and I left the room in 10 minutes though I paid for 30. Unfinished business, and just so put off I complained to the grumpy Chinese mamasan, but customer service is not their strong points. Good luck to the brothers who were Amy fans, maybe get her to shower with you first. I might just stick to the other hidden Asian gems this place sprouts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Listorene

Or bring a bottle of listorene and some deodorant with you to HunnyBunnys!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never met Amy before but I saw a super hot caucasian lady the other day when I was at 181. I wanted to bang her for sure but seemed she having some issue with the mamasan that day when a caucasian bro was also standing beside her. that lady has a tattoo, but I can't remember on which part of her body now, would that be Amy you mentioned?