Thread: Big boobs Korean girl, Sasha. execllent attitude, made me real happy

Banned

Big boobs Korean girl, Sasha. execllent attitude, made me real happy

I saw a number of good ARs on Sasha before. I am a big boobs lover and so I always wanted to go and see this Korean beauty. But Sasha was not working in 45 George for many months, I have not met her before until today, After I saw the shop's roster informing punters that she is now back, I booked her and saw her this afternoon. My short review on her below.

Sasha

PRICE: 45 George charges $90/30min; $160/hr. For a young, busty and sexy Korean-girl . Excellent value for money.

LOOK: Sasha has an average looking face. She looks to be mid to late 20's. Her skin is snow white. Looks very gentle, friendly and charming.

BODY: Her tits are big (est. 36in D cup), natural and firm. Waist medium but bums are big (est 36in). Her body looks curvy and sexy. She is about 165cm tall.

SEX: Sasha had shower with me and gave me a good clean up. I hugged her inside the shower and rubbed my dick outside her pussy. Then hugged her from behind and squeezed her nice big tits. In bed, she gave me standard K-girl services ( cat-bath, body massage and CBJ). All done very professionally and made me very comfortable. Her pussy was tight . Her attitude was horny. I used many different positions with her full co-operation. Her moaning very sexy and nice to hear. I had a happy and strong 1 hr session today with her, Fucking busty Korean girls was really exciting. She allowed me to fuck her twice and I came both times. She hugged me tightly during sex and gave me a good girl friend feeling.

Each time after I came, Sasha gave me some nice body massage. I also massaged her legs and bums. Both felt happy and less tired after the massage.

RECOMMENDATION: Sasha's body (especially her tits)., look and attitude were all very good. Highly recommended.

Hi brother Mandenman!

You like big tits Korean girl so you must have seen Hani right ?

How would you compare the tits between the two?

Just on the size and shape of the tits, Sasha or Hani ? I have already seen Hani, so just wondering should I see Hani again or should I try Sasha ?

Thanks for sharing !

Banned
    Ahlungor,

I saw both Hani (some time ago) and Sasha (just now). Tits -wise, Hani's are bigger, but shape-wise and look-wise, Sasha much better. Sasha has a very nice attitude and is more funny type of girl. Hard to compare attitude of both girls, as they are both nice.

But if you have already seen Hani, try Sasha for a change. All guys like new faces (not seen before). Surely will not disappoint. Mate.

Sasha told me she only works 2 days a week in 45. Monday and Tuesday. You need to wait for a few more days.