Thread: Unforgetable Aya - long time to wait for her next return to Sydney. One year away!

Banned

Unforgetable Aya - long time to wait for her next return to Sydney. One year away!

I went to this shop today with a firm idea as to which girl I was going to see. Aya, for sure. My friends who have seen her told me she is incredibily beautiful and has very nice attitude and body to die for. Luckily, I was able to book her in mid-afternoon today. She was very busy last night and slept until 2 p.m. My booking was right after she has finished lunch and make up. For Korean girls, the make-up time could take up to an hour.

Aya's name is very famous amongst my fucking mates circle. Many of them have come to see her more than once. I was busy last week and so could not see this beauty earlier. A little bit regretable. After I saw her, I could fully understand why my friends fell for her like bees see honey. When she came to say hello to me, I thought I saw a goddess. Hard to describe her beauty. Just just so nice and pretty.

She looks around 168cm with high heel shoes on. Her skin is slightly tanned. Today she wore a pink bikini which made her look more soft and beautiful. Her slim body, small waist and long legs made her one of the best looking working girls. I was stunned for a while. After payment to the manager, Dennis, I immediately followed her into her room.

Aya is lovely and friendly. Her soft voice really made my hearing so comfortable. Her English is very good. We had nice chats throughout the session. Lots of laughter between us. Very enjoyable. I cuddled her before we started sex. Her bums are very nice to squeeze. Firm and round. Aya's tits are enhanced. As my friends said, she should not have operations. She already looks perfect. No need to put some artificial materials inside her body. But it is her choice and has been done.

The sex part was good. She gave me CBJ。 We did it together for a long time, changing positions several times. Her moaning was nice to hear. She used her warm soft hands to rub my body all the time while we were having sex. The feelings were really wonderful. She could only take my slow poundings as her pussy and lower back had been hurt before. She asked me to mind her carefully, which I agreed and tried very hard not to hurt her. She is too lovely and it would be really bad to hurt such a beautiful girl. In this way, she is totally unsuitable to rough and big guys, and those guys who do not know how to love and respect beautiful girls. They would not like her as she will not provide any extra services.

For me, a lovely gentle sex session with Aya was really much better than hard pounding sex. She is so worthwhile to admire. So rare for such a beautiful girl to be found working and at a shop price which I could afford.

I surely would come back again to see her before she leaves Sydney. She said she would only come to Sydney once a year. What a long time to wait for her return!! I must go to see her very soon, I told myself when I was leaving the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Awesome detailed report bro!
    When is she leaving ? I have to drive there!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Awesome detailed report bro!
    When is she leaving ? I have to drive there!
    She said her plan is to stay in this shop for 2 weeks. expected last day would be early Sept.

Booking before going to shop is a must as she is too popular. Otherwise, easily get disappointed.

If you are a big guy, she might not see you as her pussy is too small and tight for big cock, to avoid injury.