First visit to Sydney since Covid hit us last year so a couple of punts was on the agenda.

Sunday night caught up with a private WL who I've seen many times. Great catch up and got my balls well and truly drained.

So Monday morning heading back west and thought I'd swing into Penrith and try a shop for a change.
Not knowing anything about Penrith shops I picked Breathless. Told myself that since their prices were a bit higher than some of the other shops, then maybe the quality of girl might be a bit better. Risky strategy I know, but that was my thinking.

Rang ahead and confirmed that (a) they were open, and (b) there were girls available. Ph.0247324653.
Arrived and found the premises at 87-93 Henry St. No problem finding a park nearby.
It was pissing down with rain so not many people out and about.

Around the back of the building and up the stairs. I was greeted by the smiling, friendly mamasan who told me 2 girls were available. I was asked to sign the covid register book. Only 2 names in front of mine I noticed. Guess they have to ask to be compliant with regulations.

Shown to small waiting area not really expecting too much. First girl entered and I was very impressed. Kiki I think her name was. I nearly took her straight away but thought I better meet the other girl.

Kelly then arrived. Tall in her high heels and very slim. Seemed a little shy but just my type. Pictures on the website if not her are a very good likeness. I'd guess late 20s.

Paid for 45mins $180.

Into the room. Quite spacious. Could do with a bit of maintainence but overall not too bad. Had a shower and Kelly then joined me.

She's from Sth Korea and speaks reasonable English. Has a beautiful smile and her eyes sparkle. Once in the room she was more open than when I first saw her.

Absolutely gorgeous body....not an ounce of excess fat on her but still with nice shape. Boobs about C size. Definitely natural.

Very service orientated girl. Happy to kiss, enjoyed daty very much and sucked perfectly. Due to the fact that I had emptied my sack the previous night I was able to keep fucking without coming too quick.
Went through numerous positions and felt so good fucking her tight pussy.

Will definitely return again. The other girl looked very nice too so gives me confidence that there maybe other options available also.