Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh Vicky, wild & sensational in the double, but personally I love the 1 on 1 better !

Quote Originally Posted by dellguy View Post
    Wow that is a bargain. I've always been tempted by the younger girls. I'd better give it a try when I'm in town next.
    Younger girls certainly are very attractive and tempting! But can they really play and participate in a 3P and compliment each other while giving you the pleasure of a life time ??

Some girls might not even be comfortable being naked in front of another girl , let alone being competitive and trying to out perform one another where you the punter is the guaranteed winner !

Put it this way, I’m pretty sure many MLs who might have a special ways/tricks to pleasure a cock which she will be unwilling or hesitated in showing that skill or technique in front of another girl . Where there wouldn’t be such issue with the two Mamasan! Just speaking from my own experiences!

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dellguy View Post
    Wow that is a bargain. I've always been tempted by the younger girls. I'd better give it a try when I'm in town next.
    Come see us dellguy

We are waiting

Nicole
    QVB massage 💋

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Double special or single with either of the mamasan. You will wan to go back for more. Have done double before and single as well when the other mamasan is unavailable. After each massage, left a happy and relaxD man

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yes mate, all inclusive means no more tips to pay, for $100/30 min you will get a nude happy ending from two sexy mamasan!

Cheers
    Do you reckon 30 mins is enough?

Quote Originally Posted by bobobnu View Post
    Do you reckon 30 mins is enough?
    Mate, how much time you need, how much pleasure and fun you are after and how much money you want to spend, only you know the answer Bro !

The $100/30 min all inclusive is just a starting point, it’s something everyone can afford and it’s the best value in town. Lots of people in the past had extended the session to one hr and beyond, YMMV of course.

If in doubt, just pay the $100 and see where that takes you, the options are only limited to your own imagination.

Cheers

Banned
    Tuesday roster:

1: Cherry : On holiday back in 3 week

2: Rachel : pretty face . Chinese . 27 : yrs. Chinese . DD cups . Curvy, Tall . Sexy . Super experience . Connection , Spanish Queen , very raunchy and playful.

3. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,very patient friendly ,3 years massage experience

4. New young girl Lucy, pretty face petite size 4, very slim long legs, has experience and very good services , Please come try ? 💋

5. VICKY : sexy mlf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attactive face and fit slim body shape . Very experience remedial relaxation service

6. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?💋

Mamasan Double is back !!

Quote Originally Posted by encoule View Post
    for those who haven't tried the mamasan double should do so!!!! cant beat the feeling of 4 experienced hands exploring every part of your body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, how much time you need, how much pleasure and fun you are after and how much money you want to spend, only you know the answer Bro !

The $100/30 min all inclusive is just a starting point, it’s something everyone can afford and it’s the best value in town. Lots of people in the past had extended the session to one hr and beyond, YMMV of course.

If in doubt, just pay the $100 and see where that takes you, the options are only limited to your own imagination.

Cheers
    Tick this one off your bucket list. Even if milfs arent at the top of your list, its fantastic value from two Sydney legends

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Tick this one off your bucket list. Even if milfs arent at the top of your list, its fantastic value from two Sydney legends

thank you Mr murphy, come see us and we tick all you boxes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Absolutely. Vicky has a body that puts many ladies, years younger to shame. Especially when she's wearing her Chinese traditional dress that hugs her figure.... Mama mia

Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    I did the double back in April and while I'm never going to beat the drum for it; I'll admit Vicky is one of the fittest women I have come across.

thank you brother studsg and brother nostromo, please come back to see Vicky soon, she want to love you more

Nicole
    xoxoxoxoxoxox
    QVB massage

Looks like brother studsg is a dedicated Vicky fans ! That’s a nice appraisal on Vicky, don’t think I could say it any better.

I must say, Vicky always looks a sexy mamasan at her best and I glad that she is still working so I could have my Mamasan fix with her once in a while ........... haha

Absolutely. Vicky has a body that puts many ladies, years younger to shame. Especially when she's wearing her Chinese traditional dress that hugs her figure.... Mama mia

Hey Bro,

How about this photo of Vicky ?

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Bro,

How about this photo of Vicky ?

That photo proves my point. Just looking at that body.... Yummy

If there is a photo of Vicky in her traditional Chinese dress, as that dress hugs her body even tighter... It would be OMG

Banned
    Wednesday roster:

1. Bella, new young girl, first day, NTI, 22 yr, tall and slim, B cups, lovely long hair, very sweet innocent girl, come try

2. Linda, very popular busty girl, super natural big boobs, F Cups - AHLUNGOR special !! very experienced and service queen.

3. VICKY : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive, unlimited shots, welcome to challenge , want to play ?

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Linda F Cups !!

Banned
    Tuesday roster:

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. VICKY : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Lisa

Cherry

Vicky

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Banned
    Friday roster :

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Mona : size 4. DD cups . 24 yrs . Singapore.girl . Sweet gentle hands . very Experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Banned
    Thursday roster:

1. Coco :size 6: natural C Cups . popular sexy young china doll . Super sweet and beautiful face, best connection . Experience massage service .

2. New young girl Jennifer, beautiful Thai babe with soft white skin, shoulder length hair, petite size 4, C cup, very cute pocket rocket.

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires ** On holiday - back in two weeks **

Coco Natural C Cups

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definately need to book a trip to Sydney.

Banned
    Friday roster :

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

Cherry

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone noticed QVB has been banned??? Why

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast