Thread: Lovely Yuri (Korean) - really like her tits, so beautiful and her big bums too

Banned

Lovely Yuri (Korean) - really like her tits, so beautiful and her big bums too

I saw an AR on Yuri at end of last month. Very tempted to go to see her, but she only worked for one day and then disappeared. Excited to see an announcement by this shop earlier this week that Yuri will return for one week. This morning, made an early booking and saw Yuri early afternoon. Below a quick review for sharing with fellow punters.

Yuri

PRICE: 45 George charges $90/30min; $160/hr. For a pretty and young Korean girl (with firm B-cup nice natural tits), superb value.

LOOK: above-average looking Korean girl, very gentle and polite. charming personality. a lovely girl. speaks very good English. very soft voice.

BODY: She has nice B cup tits, medium waist and big bums. very curvy body. White smooth skin.

SEX:

Yuri gave CBJ only and no extra services. Her pussy was tight and wet. She yelled out when I put my dick inside. This showed how tight her pussy was. Sex with Yuri was very good as she reacted strongly during sex. Using her hands to wrap my body tightly. She had strong reactions after coming. She was very co-operative and we changed many different positions. I liked doggy most as she has big bums. Rear view was sensational. I also like her perky tits a lot. best looking tits.

RECOMMENDATION: Definitely will see her again as hard to tell if and when will she come back.

For any brothers who wanted to see more detailed descriptions of Yuri, I put below an earlier AR link, which I read last week.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...r-return-to-45

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If that Yuri is from Busan, i know her regular shop... Similar body,personality as your post

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    How does she compare to Sasha ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the doctor. View Post
    How does she compare to Sasha ?
    I think if you want great service go for Sasha, Yuri might be younger and prettier but service wise YMMV plus I'm not saying Sasha a bad looker... She's still above average in korean looks. Bigger tits too... It hard to compare so just try them as they available on roster.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    Yuri cant wait to be returned..

This Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday

@ 45 George

1pm - late

phone booking - minimum 45mins required

Limited of bookings only
    Good news for punters who have spare times for more than 45 mins

Bad news for punters who just can do quickie with Yuri

Goom bai (in Korean meaning good bye). See yaa latta Yuri until Roger change his mind to allow quickie booking on yaa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfree View Post
    Good news for punters who have spare times for more than 45 mins

Bad news for punters who just can do quickie with Yuri

Goom bai (in Korean meaning good bye). See yaa latta Yuri until Roger change his mind to allow quickie booking on yaa

???

only phone bookings 45+ mins required

u can drop in any time while she is working for a 30 mins quickie booking...

Banned
    Hi Roger,

I have been interested in your shop at Rydalmere and Granville, in the past, I remembered vaguely that i can browse through the website and found the girls information (blurred photos) and the price of the service, i tried it this morning the website doesn't have the information or updated photos, could you let me know the URL of your shop website??

thanks

Negi

???

only phone bookings 45+ mins required

u can drop in any time while she is working for a 30 mins quickie booking...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Hi Roger,

I have been interested in your shop at Rydalmere and Granville, in the past, I remembered vaguely that i can browse through the website and found the girls information (blurred photos) and the price of the service, i tried it this morning the website doesn't have the information or updated photos, could you let me know the URL of your shop website??

thanks

Negi
    hi bro

these are our shop websites

http://www.22rydalmere.com.au

http://www.45granville.com.au

thanks
    roger

Banned
    thanks Roger

She's lovely indeed. Need to find time to see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    She's lovely indeed. Need to find time to see her again.
    Get to meet her today. She missed me too. What a great girl she remembered me. I'm surprised

She gave me little gift from Korea.

ForumRunner_20140926_141125.jpg

Ps. Guys Don't expect to get one too haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Get to meet her today. She missed me too. What a great girl she remembered me. I'm surprised

She gave me little gift from Korea.

ForumRunner_20140926_141125.jpg

Ps. Guys Don't expect to get one too haha
    SURPRISE she drink this tea.... i love this tea...But lots of oldies drink this tea.
    Although i wanna see this girl, my chance of seeing YURI is fat 0% as i have failed to see any korean in 22 brodie and 45 george st.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    SURPRISE she drink this tea.... i love this tea...But lots of oldies drink this tea.
    Although i wanna see this girl, my chance of seeing YURI is fat 0% as i have failed to see any korean in 22 brodie and 45 george st.

huh? why cant u see her? if u wanna to see yuri, just call up now and book her...

we will arrange the rest........

its true some korean girls dont want to see korean men ...

but there are many exceptions ..

Cheers
    Roger

Brother midnight_prowl, what's the reason you can't go see korean wls? I'm sure Roger can sort something out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Brother midnight_prowl, what's the reason you can't go see korean wls? I'm sure Roger can sort something out.
    Due to some house errands to run, I only hv time like after 2 pm today or early morning on Sunday. However whenever I ring them or rock up no Koreans r available.... Maybe they don't like ugly and fat one...

Due to some house errands to run, I only hv time like after 2 pm today or early morning on Sunday. However whenever I ring them or rock up no Koreans r available.... Maybe they don't like ugly and fat one...
    I guess why not just ring up and book ahead. Roger's or sometimes another guy answer and they usually ask your name/number so if there an issue, it can be arrange accordingly. If you know your free on Sunday, you can definitely book from Saturday to secure your session

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I guess why not just ring up and book ahead. Roger's or sometimes another guy answer and they usually ask your name/number so if there an issue, it can be arrange accordingly. If you know your free on Sunday, you can definitely book from Saturday to secure your session
    Really mmmm ok when I rang last week 2 pm who ever works in Brodie told me they r asleep ( probably mean not arrived, and would not tell me when they r comming?) but that was Brodie, hopefully 45 can tell me when yuri is working at least.

But I like their management always honest. Big plus for me.

Banned
    Really mmmm ok when I rang last week 2 pm who ever works in Brodie told me they r asleep ( probably mean not arrived, and would not tell me when they r comming?) but that was Brodie, hopefully 45 can tell me when yuri is working at least.

But I like their management always honest. Big plus for me.

thanks bro

hope to catch u today soon

Yuri

~ A Real Stunner will melt ur heart ~

~ COMING SOON ~

Next week @ 45 George

phone booking - minimum 45mins required
    Yay she's back! Well not just yet... Lol

Banned
    Yuri
    (Gold Class)

~ A Real Stunner will melt ur heart ~

** Off **

All bookings welcome

*SMS, Wechat, Line *0478 224 545 (no.45 mobile)

*shop *96827888

*Price scheduel for Yuri
    30mins/$100, 45mins/$150, 60mins/$180

*Phone booking minimum 45mins+