Thread: Dora the amazing!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Dora the amazing!

There aren't a lot of reports on this shop and what there is, isn't overly generous. Tonight was my first trip here and I was very pleasantly surprised.

Shop is easy to find, just near Darling Quarter. Shop is very presentable, clean and warm (surprising how important that is on a cold night) and the rooms are virtually fully enclosed.

The shop clearly lists 2 price lists (I now know I'm in the right place as it looks remarkably legit) and I request a 30 min body relaxation massage for $85. Love paying upfront!

I'm joined in the room by Dora (only works Thu). She is Chinese and has great English. She's wearing a figure hugging black dress and doesn't look like a legit masseuse at this stage.

Clean towel placed on the table, I disrobe and she proceeds to give me a good part massage with a towel over me.

After 15 min, towel comes off and time for part 2. She starts with an amazing tease with her fingers across my back and but, along with between my legs. Her fingers are light and soft and she knows how to get a guy worked up. It tickles, but only adds to my hardness. She reaches under and feels how hard I am and teases me more. At this point, she takes a pillow from under the table and I roll over and pop my head on it. She disrobes and climbs on top of me, mounting my leg. She grinds her pussy against my leg while she kisses my body all over, including neck, nipples and chest. I run my hands all over the body and kiss her neck and breasts, sucking her nipples. Her pushy is off limits to touching, but I'm happy for my hands to explore everywhere else.

Her breasts are a solid b, with perky nipples. Her body is amazing, very slim with a curvy butt, not much fat anywhere. A few small tattoos.

She continues to kiss my whole body and rub my cock, whilst my hands wander over her body. She's grinds against my dick, making it rock hard. She now suggests some oil for the HJ.

She climbs on the table, kneeling next to me chest so my hands can wander over her butt and I can suck on her nipples, whilst she rubs my cock. I keep sucking on her hard nipples until I'm about to cum. I warn her just as I explode, sending jazz all over her hands and arms, as well as my stomach and chest.

We ended up having a nice conversation at the end after she cleaned me up.

Great little shop and will DEFINITELY be visiting Dora again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper8 View Post
    There aren't a lot of reports on this shop and what there is, isn't overly generous. Tonight was my first trip here and I was very pleasantly surprised.

Shop is easy to find, just near Darling Quarter. Shop is very presentable, clean and warm (surprising how important that is on a cold night) and the rooms are virtually fully enclosed.

The shop clearly lists 2 price lists (I now know I'm in the right place as it looks remarkably legit) and I request a 30 min body relaxation massage for $85. Love paying upfront!

I'm joined in the room by Dora (only works Thu). She is Chinese and has great English. She's wearing a figure hugging black dress and doesn't look like a legit masseuse at this stage.

Clean towel placed on the table, I disrobe and she proceeds to give me a good part massage with a towel over me.

After 15 min, towel comes off and time for part 2. She starts with an amazing tease with her fingers across my back and but, along with between my legs. Her fingers are light and soft and she knows how to get a guy worked up. It tickles, but only adds to my hardness. She reaches under and feels how hard I am and teases me more. At this point, she takes a pillow from under the table and I roll over and pop my head on it. She disrobes and climbs on top of me, mounting my leg. She grinds her pussy against my leg while she kisses my body all over, including neck, nipples and chest. I run my hands all over the body and kiss her neck and breasts, sucking her nipples. Her pushy is off limits to touching, but I'm happy for my hands to explore everywhere else.

Her breasts are a solid b, with perky nipples. Her body is amazing, very slim with a curvy butt, not much fat anywhere. A few small tattoos.

She continues to kiss my whole body and rub my cock, whilst my hands wander over her body. She's grinds against my dick, making it rock hard. She now suggests some oil for the HJ.

She climbs on the table, kneeling next to me chest so my hands can wander over her butt and I can suck on her nipples, whilst she rubs my cock. I keep sucking on her hard nipples until I'm about to cum. I warn her just as I explode, sending jazz all over her hands and arms, as well as my stomach and chest.

We ended up having a nice conversation at the end after she cleaned me up.

Great little shop and will DEFINITELY be visiting Dora again.
    Nice report Bro. I've wondered about this shop as there have been no reviews. Dora definitely sounds worth exploring!
    May the Force be with you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great ar! hope to hear more about this place..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the nice report. Ar is rare in this forum, nice to see one. Had to filter all the ads first....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed it. Going to put Sunshine on my list of regular joints now.

You're right about all the ads and rosters!! I wish the mains would crack down on it, it's really getting tired. I've started following other forums more often because of the constant advertising.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR, i know where to go when im around that area now.