Thread: Big moaning Coco, fantastic services from this tigress

Banned

Big moaning Coco, fantastic services from this tigress

Girl's Name : Coco

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Thursday , 7 August, 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, medium boobs (36in D-cup natural tits ) and medium bums (est. 36in), waist medium (est 27 in), size 8, 166cm tall (without shoes on). Snow-white smooth skin. Very pretty and cute. Has tatoos below her tits.

Roster: For one week

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, cat-bath

Review:

I saw Coco twice in Oct 2013 in their Rydalmere shop. After that, Coco left and just recently came back to work in this shop. With the excellent experience which I had before, I booked her as soon as I recovered from flu (which I had for 2 weeks, on-and-off).

When Coco saw me, she remembered me and was very excited to see me again. She did not change much, just as sexy as before. Coco's body shape is one of the best girls I ever had. (my guess of her VS should be about 36-27-36). Her natural tits remain firm and upright. Very nice to look at and squeeze.

Coco had shower together with me as before. In the shower, she did lots of nice things to get me excited. I got very horny before we went to bed. After she cleaned my body, she gave me BBBJ as special service as she likes me going back to her for the third time. She said she normally does not do this to new clients, nor as a standard services for old clients. She will do this only to customers whom she likes. I felt happy as I do not like girls providing extra services to everyone as this increased the health risk to me.

Before I penetrated her pussy, Coco asked me if I was on full power today. I said YES. She reminded me to fuck her real hard as she needs hard fucking before she could come. Accordingly, I varied my motion speeds from time to time, fast and then slow and fast again. All the time, her hands were holding my arms really tightly and her legs were wrapping mine like a spider woman. She pressed her pelvis really close to mine. I could feel that Coco was really trying to get orgasms. I used every drop of my energy to pound her pussy. She was moaning almost non-stop loudly.

Every time I slowed down, she would ask me if I still had energy. I said yes and then moved hard and fast again. I felt my heart almost stopped at one stage, due to the intensity of the fast actions. Later,she asked me to change to doggie as she could come more easily in this position. Finally she came and I closely followed her. We were both very happy.

The receptionist, Jason, later told me that outside in the reception area, if he did not see me going with Coco into the room, he would have thought that she was being fucked by a strong Caucasian or ME guy. He said he could also hear the noise of the bed shaking (perhaps he was exaggerating a bit???, still sounded very funny to me. )

This session with Coco was totally enjoyable and unforgetable too. I just need to make sure I have full energy before I dare to see this sex-hungry tigress again.

Banned
    Coco

busty and great service

loving to please

Today @ 45 George

6pm - late