I have noticed Vanessa on the Bluemoon roster before but never saw her because her photos never appealed to me, in fact I would say they suck. She might be a kilo or too heavier since those photos but not fat, certainly not a size 4 for those after that type of girl.

I bit the bullet and decided to give her a try anyway. In reality when face to face with her I quickly came to realise that she is actually quite cute with a really friendly smiling face and happy type of personality. She's a girl that's easy to have a chat and laugh with and felt at ease with her almost immediately after meeting her.

Vanessa is in her early 20's and quite frankly she is fantastic girlfriend experience. She provided a very nice cleaning experience in the shower and it wasn't long before we were on the bed with her pierced tongue probing my lips. It's an unusual type of feeling to be kissed by her, pleasant certainly, sexy that's for sure but hard to describe to anyone that hasn't experienced it but I think the next part with her pierced tongue can be looked forward to even more.

She made a quick approach to my groin and those lips of hers and her pierced tongue thoroughly covered every area of my groin and she did it expertly whilst giving the right amount of eye contact.

It's kind of strange when she moved her tongue on the head of my dick with her piercing. it's not painful at all but the most interesting part is that even though I saw her a few days ago from time to time it's like I still get that feeling of her licking on my dick. I don't know what it's called, muscle memory or something like that I suppose but I still get that sensation of her licking me. It would have been really easy to cum at that point but I didn't want to so I told her I wanted to fuck.

She really took over at this point and positioned the pillows at the back of the bed and got me to half sit up whilst she came on to of me to achieve penetration. She's quickly got into a really vigorous rhythm with her pelvis thrusting back and forth and her upper body followed in the same way. This was the perfect time to hold her B cup breasts and to bring her forward to suck on them occasionally and I enjoyed the ride as she did feel tight to me.

A swap to mish and with her it was really a feeling like being with a girlfriend on holidays at a hotel. He DFK was almost non stop as was the thrusting from underneath of her pelvis. This is where the bed is important and because it was reasonably soft I think it gave her more chance to thrust. Of course I couldn't make her moan uncontrollably but there were a few moans from her of the quiet variety.

We tried a few other positions and fucking her against the wall with her legs wrapped around my hips whilst she continued DFK and held me tight with her legs was a great feeling but I did prefer the feeling from mish. One of the main reasons for this is that the skin on her legs is remarkably smooth, quite noticeably smoother than other girls so for anyone out there wanting a girl with really smooth skin I could recommend her just on that quality. A change in condom at intermission and then straight back into it and it wasn't that long before I knew I had to cum. She gave me another nice BJ before rolling over and me on top of her with her tongue out waiting for a flow of cum but I had to divert most of it to her chest.

Vanessa is one of those rare girls that a few days later I still remember the feeling very well with her. I would rate the girlfriend experience with her very highly. On another note this is most likely going to be my last review for some time. Cheers.