Thread: Elin- great Sunday night

Junior Member(有D料到)

Elin- great Sunday night

It's been a weird punting month for me...

I'm split between 64 Taren Pt and 533 Willoughby nowadays, but tend to spend only one punt at Taren Pt for every four or so at Willoughby. Why? I'm good to Angie (I think), and Angie's good to me. You get what you give.

I cracked last week and went for my first K-Massage in close to a year. After that, I remembered why I've stopped- ice princesses, and lousy value for money.

So tonight, I decided to see what all the fuss was about with Elin- I was in a PSE kinda mood. Read on...

Person's Name : Elin

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Sunday 12th Jan 2014

Girls Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/elin.html

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slightly larger, not quite a size 6 as described. Epic C cup titties, great arse

Pussy: Landing strip and huge pussy lips (

Roster: Sunday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DT, DATY, CIM, HJ, Rimming, Greek, massage.

Review:
    I felt slightly guilty coming in behind my regular's back, but I felt like mixing things up this week. Elin came into the room, and she's definitely one of the older ones there- but by no means unattractive. I won't be describing her as petite- but she's got fantastic boobs (if they're enhanced, it's a helluva good job and a cute bum.

She got straight into it with a glint in her eye, and dropped to her knees. After awhile, I moved to the bed and she went to work on my entire undercarriage. I decided to f*ck her before I came too soon.

After several position rotations, I requested special service. She didn't even blink- I told her that I'd go slow, but several minutes later, I was pounding away with a fantastic view.

I was pretty tired from having worked all weekend, so I decided to rest for awhile and just laid back for an indulgent finish. When I'm this tired, I usually take forever to come, and I know I've found a good WL if she can make me come in this state.

I was expecting a 5-10min BJ; what started out as a slow, luxuriant BJ suddenly ramped up into a DT with a twist of hand action- before you knew it, I was shooting a massive load followed by a bit of post-cum head. This has to be one of the best BJs I've had in a long time.

With a bit of time left over, I relaxed and had a massage. Her English is better than most give her credit for- she's a good conversationalist but I'm guessing only if you're nice to her...

Would I return? Probably, on the strength of her BBBJ alone. If you want someone who knows what they're doing, this is your girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a go at Elin tonight - originally booked Sara for 7.30pm but Angie said the guy extended his booking - was lookin forward to Sara again but that's cool - business is business, so Angie showed me Elin. Only did 30mins and she was ok - not great, not bad just ok - there was no real connection except for my dick in her mouth & pussy but that's about it - would I see her again? Maybe.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 23Jordan View Post
    I had a go at Elin tonight - originally booked Sara for 7.30pm but Angie said the guy extended his booking - was lookin forward to Sara again but that's cool - business is business, so Angie showed me Elin. Only did 30mins and she was ok - not great, not bad just ok - there was no real connection except for my dick in her mouth & pussy but that's about it - would I see her again? Maybe.....
    Yeh have to agree with you Elin is mechanical nothing like Sara I would have been disappointed having to see Elin instead of the lovely Sara!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Yeh have to agree with you Elin is mechanical nothing like Sara I would have been disappointed having to see Elin instead of the lovely Sara!
    Yeah you're right Oneonone - mechanical & I was a little disappointed but I was also horny so I gave myself the green light hehehe yeah she got me to cum but without a proper experience like Sara - but it's all good!

PSE or GFE Elin with extras in today 10/8

533Just a few minutes north of the city

533 Roster Sunday 10th August 2014 - Elin.. The naughty PSE or charming GFE.. Experienced and versatile service with lots of cheeky extras.. including special service..

Elin - Size 6,165CM,D cup,nice rounded breasts,large nipples,pretty face,very experienced,GirlFriend Experience,and extras, Chinese lady. "Elin can be what ever you want her to be..GFE or PSE or what ever..Nice large natural breasts complete with large nipples..Elin also offers some extra services for those who like a trip to the dark side but most of all she is one nice lady which complements herGFE..whether your pleasure is nortyor nice go see Elin..she will not disappoint.." Elin client review here.

Let Elin help fulfill your fantasy>http://533willoughby.com.au/elin.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2014 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991