Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 Cowper - Advertisements never to be trusted

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    They have a habit of showing a lot of photos from the same girl, and you can clearly see all the imperfection and can easily tell the age of the person! Why show so much ??
    whats wrong with seeing all the imperfections? why do you want the shops to hide the imperfections and age for?
    I for one would like to see clearly what i am getting before i pay them my hard earn cash! If i dont like what i see, then i dont go. better than those photo shop or fake pics.

Quote Originally Posted by iseeu View Post
    whats wrong with seeing all the imperfections? why do you want the shops to hide the imperfections and age for?
    I for one would like to see clearly what i am getting before i pay them my hard earn cash! If i dont like what i see, then i dont go. better than those photo shop or fake pics.
    Sorry mate, my comments were for the benefits of the shop, I suppose I should be taking a stand on the punter's side.................lol
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Some one told me once if you just tell the truth then you don't have to think it just comes out right!

I have yet to find a $150 Asian shop that know what the correct age is for a girl or one that knows what size D bust is!

So if they can't get basics like that right what chance have they with the rest of the description!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Some one told me once if you just tell the truth then you don't have to think it just comes out right!

I have yet to find a $150 Asian shop that know what the correct age is for a girl or one that knows what size D bust is!

So if they can't get basics like that right what chance have they with the rest of the description!

Well, I must say when it comes to actual age of Asian working girls, I am OK but won't say I am always accurate as long as they are younger than me..............haha, so whether it is by 10 years, 20 years or 30 years - doesn't bother me that much. So the different is, if I am fucking a 40 year old, she is a "youngish" girl to me, but for a 20 year old young punter, for him to fuck a 30 something WL will be like fucking his auntie - make sense !

One thing though, I do a much better job when it comes to Cup sizes ..................lol, practise make perfect I guess.................haha

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ^ Hahaha that is true. Younger punters will probably be more interested in the younger girls. Unless they have a milf fetish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think this punt was a good month ago but I didn't have time to post till now.

龍哥 - that photo killed me too man hahahaha boobsman alike.

The difference between HK and China for me personally is that you expect a HK girl to speak cantonese fluently as opposed to having a maybe Northern China accent. So if I went in and wanted a feel of a home town girl but only to get a heavily accented girl it kinda puts you off. That's just how I felt in relation to it. Just in case I tick people off with the HK and China discrepancy, I love girls whether HK or China it's just that on this occasion i was expecting as advertised.

Though in hindsight, a more experienced punter would probably have seen photos and understood that from a marketing perspective it's more lucrative to just lie and focus on the good bits like a good ol' movie trailer. However, this is a heads up and a HUGE red flag for anyone who wants to give it a go at the shop. I will predominantly be punting based on what the managers tell me now to avoid these mishaps :/

Keep on punting boys!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Like 空調 vs 冷氣

吃午飯 vs 食晏

To my eyes the responses look really different, not sharing much in common. Any english equivalent?

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    To my eyes the responses look really different, not sharing much in common. Any english equivalent?
    No need for translation, every language has its slangs depending on where you're from, such as " catchup and tomato sauce ", " to go and take away " !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thank you wilsno, that explains it well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's just Hong Kong cantonese is a lot more colloquial and throughout the years Hong Kong citizens have made words up which don't even exist in China. Whereas in China whether they speak Cantonese or Mandarin they stick to whatever words exist in Chinese.

Hong Kong people can be seen as speaking ghetto whereas China people speak authentic and traditional Chinese.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    IMHO, anyone with more than half year's exp in punting should have learnt not to believe the shop's info regarding age.

To me, what is important is how old the girl looks to me, not now old the she is described by the shop.

If a girl is so well groomed and maintained that she looks 10 years younger than her real age, I won't have any problem with that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    ^ Hahaha that is true. Younger punters will probably be more interested in the younger girls. Unless they have a milf fetish.
    Or unless they want a really good punt!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by solopuntsydney View Post
    IMHO, anyone with more than half year's exp in punting should have learnt not to believe the shop's info regarding age.

To me, what is important is how old the girl looks to me, not now old the she is described by the shop.

If a girl is so well groomed and maintained that she looks 10 years younger than her real age, I won't have any problem with that.
    Fully agree

With ALL shops, I take age (and description) as a VERY general and loose guide. Reviews on here tend to be far more reliable. Although quite often I will still see a WL even if other bros do not describe her favourably. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I know from experience that what I find attractive, others do not and vice versa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12