Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7 Cowper - Advertisements never to be trusted

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

7 Cowper - Advertisements never to be trusted

Not enough hate for a review but to sum this joint in a few words, don't trust anything they write especially about age coz you'll probably get hoodwinked, nationality was suppose to be HK but turned out to be China. Age was probably 10-15+ what was advertised. Will probably not go again unless I see some good Real reviews but a real brother.

Also, last week i saw "Aki" on the roster for 45 George apparently a new JP girl however she has disappeared since then, anyone tried her or know when she'll pop up again?

As a non Asian, whats the difference between Hong Kong / China Girls?

But I agree, I don't like where they exaggerate the age - but most shops do it to a certain degree,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had the same experience when i first visited a few months ago.
    Was shown much older ladies than expected and was pushed to choose one so i just told them sorry and walked out.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy View Post

But I agree, I don't like where they exaggerate the age - but most shops do it to a certain degree,
    I'm not asian either, but I suppose the difference is the HK girl probably speaks Canto and the China girl Mando. Also HK was colonialised so maybe HK girls are seen as more sophisticated with their english colonial heritage ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To be frank I never trust the age given by any shop. I use it as a guide only. There are some very good looking WLs at 7 Cowper, no matter what their age...

But good looks do not make a good punt. In fact many times I have found the exact opposite... at many different shops.

And honestly, I have had a few dud punts at 7 Cowper, but also had several good ones as well. That's why it's called punting

I think a good way to spot a dud shop is by the way it advertises. If there are no genuine reviews, yet the thread has 40 replies, all from the thread owner bumping its own thread, then that should raise a bit of a flag.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy View Post
    They are all the same, with the same type of anatomies !

The only difference is some of them are HK born and some came from the mainland to live in HK, much like we call ourselves Australian, so to speak !

Another point of difference maybe because of their upbringing, HK girls are more westernized, because they're more exposed to western culture, while the mainland Chinese girls retain more of the traditional values !

To me, all girls are good girls !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I'm not asian either, but I suppose the difference is the HK girl probably speaks Canto and the China girl Mando. Also HK was colonialised so maybe HK girls are seen as more sophisticated with their english colonial heritage ...
    Canto is the native dialect of Canton, now called Guangdong, that's where HK Cantonese dialect were originated, so Chinese girls from Guangdong speak Canto too, although the accent could be slightly different, only HK Chinese can detect it, Chinese residing in other parts of the world might not even be able to tell the difference.

And also, nowadays, after the return of HK to China, most young HK girls speak Mandarin too !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Also HK was colonialised .
    Colonised, I think you mean. But you make a good point about the cultural differences it bred. China is now trying to water down the "one country two systems" promise they made to both HK and the Brits, insisting on interfering in who is put up for election, saying the candidates should first be "patriotic." And we all know that that means!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    On the age thing, there is a quality called "brothel age." It has nothing to do with a woman's birth certificate. It's the age the woman thinks is that which maximises her earning capacity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    On the Chinese thing, I've noticed a lot of mainlanders like to call themselves either Hongkies of Singaporean because it differentiates them - even if they only spent a short time in either city.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    On the Chinese thing, I've noticed a lot of mainlanders like to call themselves either Hongkies of Singaporean because it differentiates them - even if they only spent a short time in either city.
    Like Malaysians calling themselves Singaporean! personally I prefer Malaysians to Singaporeans so not sure why they do this ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like Malaysians calling themselves Singaporean! personally I prefer Malaysians to Singaporeans so not sure why they do this ...
    It's normally so easy to pick someone as a non-genuine Singaporean. Singaporeans are so kia su - look it up, it's even in the Macquarie dictionary!

I'm not sure either, but usually it's the shop's idea, not the girls' !

It's normally so easy to pick someone as a non-genuine Singaporean. Singaporeans are so kia su - look it up, it's even in the Macquarie dictionary!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiasu
    It is often used to refer to anxious, selfish behaviour characterised by a fear of missing out.
    Yeah I have seen that from Singaporean WLs ...

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    They are all the same, with the same type of anatomies !

The only difference is some of them are HK born and some came from the mainland to live in HK, much like we call ourselves Australian, so to speak !

Another point of difference maybe because of their upbringing, HK girls are more westernized, because they're more exposed to western culture, while the mainland Chinese girls retain more of the traditional values !

To me, all girls are good girls !

Yes, I agree, all girls are good girls - to a certain point.......haha

Being a Honky myself, it's quite easy to pick up who are the dinky DI Honky once they start talking, HK girls and Chinese girls lived in HK a few years or Chinese girls who live in Guangdong and speak fluent Cantonese do sound differently, especially when they use the slangs or specific terminologies :

Like 空調 vs 冷氣

吃午飯 vs 食晏

It's just the little thing, no big deal really, as long as she has got the big tits !! But honestly, girls from mainland china on average have bigger tits than the local HK girls by perhaps one to two Cup size !!

Which is more important than anything else! IMHO !!!

One more point, within all the mainland Chinese girls, there is also a huge difference in terms of education, behaviour, knowledge of safe sex and hygiene and degree of English , the way they dress etc.

Girls from the big cities such as Shanghai, Beijing are usually better educated and more sophisticated vs girls from the rural areas - some of them really are just country girls and have no idea ! But you guys probably won't see any of these more naive girls in Sydney, they are more likely working in the bigger cities first in China then perhaps HongKong and Macau before they would go overseas, just a thought !

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Diab View Post
    I remembered a thread they made where they put up a masked woman pics and said shes 23 yr old lol !!!

They have a habit of showing a lot of photos from the same girl, and you can clearly see all the imperfection and can easily tell the age of the person! Why show so much ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    One more point, within all the mainland Chinese girls, there is also a huge difference in terms of education, behaviour, knowledge of safe sex and hygiene and degree of English , the way they dress etc.

Girls from the big cities such as Shanghai, Beijing are usually better educated and more sophisticated vs girls from the rural areas - some of them really are just country girls and have no idea ! But you guys probably won't see any of these more naive girls in Sydney, they are more likely working in the bigger cities first in China then perhaps HongKong and Macau before they would go overseas, just a thought !

Cheers
    Being the debonair man around town, AHLUNGOR, you probably don't frequent the cheaper brothels. There one can find some fair dinkum peasants. They have probably been through the Macau and Hong Kong brothel system before arriving here, but that hasn't added to their sophistication.

Being the debonair man around town, AHLUNGOR, you probably don't frequent the cheaper brothels. There one can find some fair dinkum peasants. They have probably been through the Macau and Hong Kong brothel system before arriving here, but that hasn't added to their sophistication.
    Haha, even if you have got Rex Harrison as the mentor, there is only ever just the one My Fair Lady - in Audrey Hepburn !

Old habits died hard ! The gap between a peasant girl vs a Shanghai lass is wider than the sydney heads. But if you just want a punt then who cares, or are you try to hire a professional PA who also sucks and fucks at your command........haha

Quote Originally Posted by Diab View Post
    Nothing wrong with showing a lot of photos - as long as they are real and fit the descriptions provided.

Well, that's the problem I guess, and I saw a very busty photo from the log on page of the forum so I may as well use that as an example why sometimes more is not necessary best and less is good:

When I saw this photo, it interested me right away - for obvious reasons ..................haha

The descriptions is for a 24 yr old from Hong Kong with big tits and all that, sounds good to me !!

But then when I see the next photo:

Which is still OK I guess, but I found a few features which should not be found on a "24 yr old" girl's body, if you can tell the difference, I rest my case.

Mind you, for an old man like me, this girl looks perfectly fine for me and I will be happy to have a session with her and enjoy fucking those tits and what ever else she can offer, but for the younger punters who are looking for genuine young WLs in their 20's then this is NOT good.

And if they must show more than one photo, then I will suggest this one instead and no more.............. just my two cents and I meant it in all due respects.

Cheers

BTW, the shop may want to check and update their website descriptions too, for this lady, Yuki is her name, the table said D Cups and she looks a D Cups, but the descriptions said B Cups !! and it also said :

"be sure to book early for Patty and ask her what is go and what is no go." So is this girl Yuki or Patty - or they were just copy and paste some old text and put on new girls ??

May be sometimes when they are trying to do too much, they got caught out ??

Keep it simple is my advice to them. that's all !

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast