Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: abby

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

abby

Kiki reaches for the sponge and dips it in the water... my bare skin tingles in anticipation for that first touch.... sponge baths took on a new meaning since Kiki came on the sponge bath roster at the retirement village.
    A cold breeze hits me.. a sudden jolt to my senses and I snap out of my fantasy, a day dream. If only the staff really did sponge baths. ... But that only lead me to the..

Abby... 19 sun kissed Korean, dressed in a 2 piece bikini. Gorgeous. Body of a model. Not an ounce of fat. Taller, more beautiful than Luna who was the other Korean I saw in the lineup. Luna I'm assured provides the better service and in the way she introduced herself (came in shook my hand and said hello proper), I had no doubt of that. Tonight though I need to practice my bfe and to eat with my eyes....I chose Abby.

I must buy a lottery ticket, I scored the same large room as last time when I saw Momo.

Good thing I came to practice my bfe and not my conversational skills. Abby is not yet fully conversational with her English.

After the shower she squats on the bed covered in the towel. She smiles at me, opens the towel and invites me to share her warmth. Our light kisses turn deeper. She lays down on the bed. I trail kisses from her neck to her toes.

Kps? Let me treat you like a Korean Princess. How's that for a definition for kps.

She tries to get up and tell me it's her turn to treat me. Shhh I say. Fingers to her lips. Tonight I'm a giver. In the giving I receive. It's what I enjoy.

She doms me up for a cbj. I'm so excited by the giving that we switch to 69 so I can concentrate on giving again. That doesn't work either in delaying cumming so we change to main course.

Slow and tender. Her head tilts to the side. A gasp escapes beautiful lips. She looks back at me. She's radiant in that moment.

This is perhaps the last useful of reviews for other punters. Very few go in ready to give which is why I thought about not writing it.

A few times she tried to take control and pleasure me. That tells me she is service orientated.

Breast tissue is made up of mostly fat. She doesn't have an ounce of fat on her body. You do the maths. They do however look the right size on her frame.

Her body is sun kissed. There are no tan lines. You do the maths.

I would see her again. And that's the best ar report anyone can give.

btw I think the roster listed her as Abi not abby. as far as I can tell she was only rostered twice. hopefully she'll come back.

she was $160/hr

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    looking at the pictures of Korean Kiki at Ginza, she seems to have a similar body shape!

Banned
    hi, bros, abby isn't on tonight, but we got another two korean beauty who are Luna and Ivy, they are very sexy and good looking. Come and check it.

Banned
    New Pretty Thai girl is on tonight!! young student. Sexy tattoo~~~ full of imagination. Welcome to check it out!

Banned
    many new hot girls tonight

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's Abby's cup size?

Banned
    About C cup, Bro, welcome to come to our shop and enjoy.

-------------------------
    485 princess hwy, rockdale
    02 9599 8891

Banned

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    with all due respect to rockdale 485..... I disagree with your assessment of cup size (but perhaps its and asian c cup not a western c cup). .... and contradicts what I wrote in the ar... bit of a moot point however size she only has had 2 shifts as far as I can tell and hasn't been on since around the time I wrote the ar

only seen her once but would like to see her again though.

Banned
    Thanks for correct us, X11, for our staff only work there and cannot try, so we try to provide the information as accurate as we can see. But unfortunately, of course there were some mistakes over there. Thank you again for correct the information

----------------------------------------

By the way, there is a announcement here as well about the price:

In order to provide better service for our customers , we are starting to run a new price system. There are for 4 differente level of girls in our shop and we charge difference as well, please read below:

1 . New Honey $100 (30 mins) / $120 (60 mins)
    2 . Beauty $100(30 mins) / $140 (45 mins) / $160 (60 mins)
    3 . Premium $120 (30 mins) / $160 (45 mins) / $180 (60 mins)
    4 . Diamond $140 (30 mins) / $190 (45 mins) / $220 (60 mins)

--------------------------------------

Tonight, we got one chinese new girl just arrive, and she belongs to New honey level, welcome to come and try!~~

-------------------------------
    485 princess hwy, Rockdale
    9599 8891

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hi Rockdale. ... do you expect her to be rostered on in the future again?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hate shops that adopt the class system. It is just a secret way to raise prices. Punters, we should give this place a miss. It stinks the environment.

Ginza mark II ?

Too many classes,too confusing
    The one price and variation for say a special Girl-was much simpler

Can the roster be updated with the classification for each girl, so we know beforehand when we book.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by astro boy View Post

Can the roster be updated with the classification for each girl, so we know beforehand when we book.
    +1 on this. I get the whole level thing, but it would be much more transparent to everyone if the roster reflected the levels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duksta View Post
    +1 on this. I get the whole level thing, but it would be much more transparent to everyone if the roster reflected the levels.
    Thank you for your kindly suggestion. We will update our work to make it more clear as ur suggestion. Very appreciate that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockdale_485 View Post
    Thank you for your kindly suggestion. We will update our work to make it more clear as ur suggestion. Very appreciate that.
    Much Appreciated!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    I hate shops that adopt the class system. It is just a secret way to raise prices. Punters, we should give this place a miss. It stinks the environment.
    When you try your best to do your job, will you wish to earn more, bro? Same as the girls. We are welcome for all the kindly suggestion and try our best to do the job well.But we also respect your desicion.

Good AR X11.
    I've been meaning to get out to 647 to have a look and a go.

Quote Originally Posted by astro boy View Post
    Too many classes,too confusing. Can the roster be updated with the classification for each girl, so we know beforehand when we book.
    Yes, very good idea to mark the roster with each girls classification.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdale_485 View Post
    When you try your best to do your job, will you wish to earn more, bro? Same as the girls.
    Very good point. I charge a premium in my day job for being better than competitors. And it is good to see that the class system introduces a price point below the original fixed price.

Banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast