Thread: Sexy busty Korean beauty, Judy, unbelievable reunion, great sex and massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sexy busty Korean beauty, Judy, unbelievable reunion, great sex and massage

Girl's Name : Judy

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Thursday , 14 August 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Very Curvy body, medium boobs (35in D-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est. 35in), waist (est. 26in) , size 6, 163cm tall (without shoes ), Extremely pretty. Snow white smooth skin.

Roster: Work for 3 days only (finish on Friday, 15 August)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

Today was really unbelievable. I called the shop and Roger told me he had a very beautiful and sexy girl working for a short time in his shop. He urged me to come and try her. After I finished work, I went to his shop.

When Judy came to say hello, I found her so beautiful and kept staring at her. Her beauty is abnormal, not the normal beautiful, even though I have seen lots of pretty Korean girls before. Then she smiled and told me that we have met before in another more expensive shop near the city over a year ago. I was a bit embarrassed as she remembered me but I have forgotten her (normally it is the other way round). Perhaps my memory is failing me due to too many fuckings these days. I was still wondering now how could she remember me as she must have lots of customers during the past year. I thought I must have done either something right which impressed her or something bad which annoyed her so that she could remember me. As she was very happy to see me, I thought I must have done something good. Logical???

Actually, Judy came to the shop a bit late today and just arrived a bit ahead of me. She looked very fresh, and also very horny towards me. I was horny too as her beauty and sexy body made saliva almost coming out of my mouth. Judy's English is very good and we chatted and laughed a lot during the session.

Inside the room, once Judy took off her clothes and showed off her nice big full tits and big round bums. My memory came back a bit more. I remember we had very strong and horny sex when we met last time. Judy said she had never come so many times before with a guy within an hour. This was why she remembered me. As I made her so tired, I gave her some good massage, which turned her from a dead fish to a lively kitten. She said she could still remember what happened that day (in fact after that encounter, I saw her a few more times, she reminded me). After that, she went interstate as most K-girls do. She told me she just recently came back. She was a bit surprised but joyful that she met me again. She immediately requested me that I must reserve some time today to give her a massage before I go. I agreed.

Very quickly we lay down in bed and Judy gave me some CBJ. My dick got hard quicker than an Olympic champion. Very soon, I could not wait and went on top of her and started the attack. Judy's reactions were very strong. Her moanings were sexy and loud. After about 10 min., her breathings got very heavy but short. She told me she reached climax. Her pussy kept having spasms and her hands wrapped around my body very tightly.

Later, we changed many positions and I kept heavy poundings on her pussy. She kept calling out "harder". I used up all my energy and in the end I almost became the dead fish instead of her. She told me to get up after I came and had a short rest so that I could give her the special massage.

Although I was tired, I still gave her the best massage which she likes with my remaining energy. Looking at her satisfied face, I was happy, even though now more tired.

Before I left, she reminded me to come again tomorrow as she wanted to have another massage by me before she goes inter-state. As this would be the last day to see her (and not sure about return date, nor shop location), I would surely come back to see this wonderfully beautiful girl one more time.

Another Korean girlfriend...

I just made love to a Korean girlfriend... I am starting to believe I should have been borned a Korean.

Judy is such a girlfriend material... The kind who will pretend to be angry at you then once you say sweet nothings to her, she immediately falls on your lap and suck your cock dry.

Another Korean gem... Big jugs... Natural and soft... My goodness they got weight and my hands were tired from massaging them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Your on a spree of something brother spe. good to see, good to see... I too wish I born as a Korean or somehow know the language, learning is out of the question lol

Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    Your on a spree of something brother spe. good to see, good to see... I too wish I born as a Korean or somehow know the language, learning is out of the question lol
    Yes... Horny spree... Must be the cold weather in sydney the last few days... Makes me want to cuddle up with somebody to keep warm. Definitely warm with those boobs.

Been scoring 3 days in a row... See if I can go 4 days in a row today.

Banned
    Judy

Today @ 45 George

2pm - late