Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: June : A Japanese lady that looks like mid 20's and take my breath away...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

June : A Japanese lady that looks like mid 20's and take my breath away...

Before I start with the AR, I guess I'll first state the build-up story..
    Been reading and lurking on the forum about the new massage joints in the CBD, such as Thaireupetic, Bamboo, Hollistic Hands, and so on..
    Randomly today I check on the shop roster to see which shop has which girls. Saw Bamboo, and liked the description of June. Helped by the AR of June by the another brother, I made up my mind and called the shop. Summer, the mamasan, picked up.. "Hi, how are you? How can I help you?" And I thought, hmm.. friendly voice.. "Hi, could I please make a booking for June? What time is she available?" (It was 6.20pm when I called)
    "Let me double-check for you honey, what time she is available............. 6.35 is good??
    "Great, I'll book for an hour.." "Ok, see you soon."

Got there on time, greeted by this fucking hot lady wearing the red dress, and I suddenly forgot the name of my booking. She asked me if I made a booking, and I said "Yeah, for Mena.."

MENA?????? WTF???? I dunno why I said that.. "Sorry, I meant June.."

That lady seemed confused (probably because there's no one named Mena works there, but then another older lady came, and I assume she's Summer.. She looks confused and exhausted, poor mamasan.. She asked me to sit for a while, while she is looking at a piece of paper (probably booking notes).. The lady that greeted me went to the room with another guy. I didn't know what to do/say so just sit still for 5 minutes or so.. Summer explained to me there has been a mixed-up on June's booking. I asked her "was that June?" She said "Yes, that's her".. Hearing that, I'm convinced that I need to have a session with her.. She is just so hot to miss out.. So I told Summer I'd be back an hour later, she said sorry like ten times, she felt really bad, and I said It's not a big deal, I live nearby, and she looked really tired anyway. She also asked me if it was my first time (probably didn't wanna give me a bad first impression).

I was super excited while waiting for the time to pass by. 7.45pm, went back there, running my way to the shop.. Got there, Summer has been expecting me. "She is waiting for you now.. Sorry again for the wait.."
    Now, I know I mentioned Rumi from SL is the prettiest ML I've ever met. But I'm gonna change that now. Rumi was the prettiest ML I had ever seen, until I met June.. She is just the definition of pretty. White skin, slim, long hair, beautiful smile, just perfect. I didn't expect her to be so hot that I lost my mind for a second.. Then I thought, she's that pretty, does she give good massage??
    The answer is Yes, She does give good massage. Not the best one I've had, but definitely strong and powerful, good for sore shoulders.. Part 1 was a bit short, maybe less than 30 minutes.. And, the fun began. She started stripping off her undies, showing her A/B cups with big pointy nipples. I like girls with big tits, but I'm happy to see June's cos it just suits her.. She started doing B2B which was AWESOME!! I haven't been to massage joint a lot lately, but the last time I had that similar experience was with Candy at 1b QVB Massage more than a year ago.. She put oil on my back, my shoulder, my bum, pretty much everywhere and started sliding her body against mine in a very sensual way.. I got hard just by thinking of it now..
    After a few minutes of B2B sliding she whispered to my ear "Do you like it??"
    I instantly replied "I Love it so much.."
    Then turn over, and more B2B.. God she smelled so goooooooooood... Really nice smell, soft and elegant... She handles my cock perfectly.. While sliding on her body against mine, she does HJ with her hands.. My hands are everywhere by now. Her ass, her boobies, nipples, hell yeah...... Then she mounts on top of me and pretend that we're having sex on cowgirl position while gently jerking my cock off...
    Couldn't get over the line that easy, so I politely asked her "Could I suck your nipples?"
    She said "Should be.."
    Like a boy that just found the new toy, I was super excited that I could lick and suck her nipples.. The next 5 minutes are the most awesome ones... I could swear that It felt like we were having sex.. We were moving up and down, as she was sitting on my lap.. I sucked her oily nipples left and right, and she seemed to enjoy it... Couldn't hold it any more, "Iku, Iku..."

During the session, she told me that she's in her mid 30... I honestly couldn't believe it. She looks like 23-24 at my first glance, but when she's naked, I thought she was 29 max!!! No one would have guessed that just by seeing her face and body.... Seriously, I'm going back next week for sure...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seriously? I can easily tell that she's in her 30s at first glance, but no offence, she is beautiful and sexy by all means. there's a great comparison if you seen sammi on the same day at bamboo. great review anyway cheers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Probably just me bro.. She looks so young and stunning.... I'd say late 20's, but definitely not mid 30's.. Sammi?? Hmmm... Interesting.. I read really good reviews about them, Jenny, Eva, June, etc... Seems like Summer is really working hard to train her staffs, not just rely on their looks.. June really has the waow factor.. The butterfly tattoo on her back is so sexy man.. Shit, can't wait till Wednesday arrives...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    Probably just me bro.. She looks so young and stunning.... I'd say late 20's, but definitely not mid 30's.. Sammi?? Hmmm... Interesting.. I read really good reviews about them, Jenny, Eva, June, etc... Seems like Summer is really working hard to train her staffs, not just rely on their looks.. June really has the waow factor.. The butterfly tattoo on her back is so sexy man.. Shit, can't wait till Wednesday arrives...
    Glad u enjoyed bro. Now that my guilty pleasure is out I might have to start booking her in advance now. As mentioned here by the other bro, Sammi is my backup if June is not avail on Fridays. Have struck up a good rapport with Summer who has two others that she has highly recommended I try (I need to wean myself off my addiction for June) so will let u know about these punts...after I have given them a test drive of course!! Hehe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great AR buddy, will be keen yo give her a try.. she sounds awesome

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When I first when there and got the mixed-up booking, Summer already explained to me that June is really popular and only works two days, and said that I'm gonna like her service. My reply was "I like her already just by looking at her.." After the session, I completely understand why she has so many bookings now, and I'm gonna be one of her regulars for sure.. Saw two other MLs while I was there, one Thai girl and one Chinese girl. They both look young and attractive..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gummy74 View Post
    Glad u enjoyed bro. Now that my guilty pleasure is out I might have to start booking her in advance now. As mentioned here by the other bro, Sammi is my backup if June is not avail on Fridays. Have struck up a good rapport with Summer who has two others that she has highly recommended I try (I need to wean myself off my addiction for June) so will let u know about these punts...after I have given them a test drive of course!! Hehe
    You do that bro (book her in advance) because next time when I got double booking, I'm not gonna just walk away and come back.. I'll fight for my place. Hahaha.. Sammi?? Hmm.. Gotta read her AR then.. I can't believe it took me so long to visit Bamboo for the first time. Hahaha..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    summer always hires girls that can massage so you can be sure that you can get a decent massage at bamboo. there are of course girls who give a style of massage better suited my ailments though

summer is also pretty cute if u ask me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro x11, I think Summer is cute and her body is hot too... I wouldn't mind to have a session with her if her massage is really good and strong like Candy from QVB (long gone).. And she seems really nice and friendly, giving the positive vibe to customers.. No wonder business is doing very well..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    in her 30s shit i thought early 20s ,oh well i didnt ask .she is hot and her service is GOOOOOOD and thats what matters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    can also highly recommend Gina and Kay Kay both sexy lovely girls that are chesticularly endowed.saw jessie in passing on thursday and she is Stunning

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn right that's what really matters in fact..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    Good report but maybe a little bit over top......you ran back to the shop....really???
    I'm not sprinting running, but jogging running.. U don't really have to believe every single thing I said my friend..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Good stuff Khuntong bro.
    I will have to add this place to my list of must see R & T places.
    I am a semi regular at Silver fox and 316 Central but this place sounds OK too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Good stuff Khuntong bro.
    I will have to add this place to my list of must see R & T places.
    I am a semi regular at Silver fox and 316 Central but this place sounds OK too.
    I used to be a regular at Silver Fox few years back myself bro rooter, when Lisa was still working there.. Stopped punting for a year, came back, been disappointed a few times n decided not to come back.. You should check this place out bro.. From the AR that I've read so far only the good reviews, which is good...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I just went there and saw Angela. Mid thirties and great Thai massage. Just what I needed after a huge week of punting.

But I paid $50 for naked HJ.

No bodyslide to be found!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry to hear that bro Max.. Better luck next time.. (That's why I'm only going to see the girls with reviews now so I'm not rolling the dice.)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    U did better than me I got clothed hj paid for naked . Not all girls here do body slide Jenny June Kay Kay definitely do. Angela if memory serves massage and hand job good cos I wasn't dirty on not getting naked hj

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    U did better than me I got clothed hj paid for naked . Not all girls here do body slide Jenny June Kay Kay definitely do. Angela if memory serves massage and hand job good cos I wasn't dirty on not getting naked hj
    I have no idea what you are saying but no way I was unpresentable

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I have no idea what you are saying but no way I was unpresentable
    Maybe she doesn't like mustaches ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast