Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: June : A Japanese lady that looks like mid 20's and take my breath away...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    I'm booked June for tonight. Getting nervous
    Good luck bro.. Let us know how it goes.. Haha..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm booked June for tonight. Getting nervous
    Hope you booked an hour bro - for your sake!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddarbob View Post

Hope you booked an hour bro - for your sake!
    Yeh an hour.... What's wrong less than an hour?

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Good luck Pepe..I was in the city yesterday and would have tried June...was down in the foyer of the building.
    Then realised she wasn't on..so left..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh an hour.... What's wrong less than an hour?
    Nothing is wrong bro, but I can guarantee that you'll leave the shop wanting more.. Haha...

Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post

Nothing is wrong bro, but I can guarantee that you'll leave the shop wanting more.. Haha...
    Nice nice. What weird is i booked my punting partner "Cherry" haha anyone know where she from? How she goes?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice nice. What weird is i booked my punting partner "Cherry" haha anyone know where she from? How she goes?
    Hmmm...
    Never tried her, should've gone with Sammi, she's a cutie... But Summer told me everyone that works on Friday is good... Cos it's the busiest day of the week..

Hmmm...
    Never tried her, should've gone with Sammi, she's a cutie... But Summer told me everyone that works on Friday is good... Cos it's the busiest day of the week..
    Oh no. Well its a "punt" for a reason lol

Ps. You didn't see her today bro khuntong?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh no. Well its a "punt" for a reason lol

Ps. You didn't see her today bro khuntong?
    I saw her on Wednesday already.. Hahaha..
    Was there earlier, had a chat with Summer, June is almost booked out again... Tsk3...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cherry was not to my expectations. Young and nice bright personality but a bit on the cute and more meatier (?) Side....ie she is not slender with curves....more short and face not that pretty to me...she is thai

Ohh Man freaking friend running late about 30mins. As we arrived and mamasan said sorry i can't have my sweet June. which is not summer fault at all that June can't serve me as she got another booking after mine... I feel bloody devastated, just wanna crack my friend neck to pieces..Farout. Shouldn't wait for him and just go in on my own would make thing better.

After that went to m8 with hottest looking korean but her service in the low 2. Just like killing myself... Aghh the worst night of my life.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Sorry to hear Pepe.. so looking forward to your comments.
    No worries just make sure you secure her as a Priority nxt time... me likewise...

Anyone one know what days she is normally rostered on ?

Quote Originally Posted by the doctor. View Post
    Sorry to hear Pepe.. so looking forward to your comments.
    No worries just make sure you secure her as a Priority nxt time... me likewise...

Anyone one know what days she is normally rostered on ?
    Been followed this thread, if she continue the trend... Should be Wednesday/Friday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been followed this thread, if she continue the trend... Should be Wednesday/Friday.
    You're right bro.. Welcome to June's Fans Club.. I have to say You're missing out dude, your friend should be paying for next session cos he owes you that much!!!

You're right bro.. Welcome to June's Fans Club.. I have to say You're missing out dude, your friend should be paying for next session cos he owes you that much!!!
    Money won't even come close repaying me. Especially i gone out my way to make it in time and he's not. Ahh don't want to think about it now.

One more try with ginza. Let see if tonight will improve..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Money won't even come close repaying me. Especially i gone out my way to make it in time and he's not. Ahh don't want to think about it now.

One more try with ginza. Let see if tonight will improve..
    Say hi to Wilson for me.. Haven't seen him for 2 weeks (since Nina hasn't been working..) He's probably wondering where I am.. Hahaha...
    Which girl do u go at Ginza bro? Let us know how it goes...

Say hi to Wilson for me.. Haven't seen him for 2 weeks (since Nina hasn't been working..) He's probably wondering where I am.. Hahaha...
    Which girl do u go at Ginza bro? Let us know how it goes...
    Sorry bro didn't see your reply soon enough before I went in. would've say hi to him for you. But I'm one of those Punter don't usually talk with mamasan or papasan, just "hi how are you" Im in then I'm out and thanks haha.

I seen this new j girl. AR coming soon hopefully before bro rooter. the session Blew my mind... I don't know what get in my head go to M8.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diab View Post
    I m probably a minority here but I ve seen her last week and have to admit I found the experience below the expectation I had from reading all the reports.

Maybe because it was a night booking, so she was probably tired. Not saying she gave a substandard service, but it wasn't mindblowing for me. Part 2 was done after 35 mins so she gave me another massage afterwards.

Great body and nipples, but I personally think Mena at SL is more beautiful face-wise.

And she still charged another $20 for the b2b.
    I have been a long time lurker. Became member recently. I met her yesterday. Have to agree with Diab. No connection until I paid 20 $ on top of the 50. Things changed then. She uses too much oil. She has had some breast work too. Prefer Nancy anyday.

That's starting to get to Fs prices..I think I know what I would choose..plus 2 shots as well. ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilum View Post
    I have been a long time lurker. Became member recently. I met her yesterday. Have to agree with Diab. No connection until I paid 20 $ on top of the 50. Things changed then.
    Bit concerned at the disparity in pricing...I wonder if bros getting charged the extra $20 are paying the initial $50 upfront or only later in the session? Not that it should make a difference I think

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast