Thread: Bellevue12 and Peekaboo

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar

Bellevue12 and Peekaboo

Hi Gang,

This is my quarterly review of Bellevue12.

Let me begin by saying that brothels, like woman, appeal to different people for different reasons.

Let me give you an example of different interpersonal market segments. Here I wish to make a contrast between Kitty Zaretsky and Peekaboo Drake.

Kitty was, in the words of Humphrey Bogart in the Maltese Falcon, “The stuff that dreams are made of”. She had beautiful skin, lovely, shapely body and luscious lips that begged to furnish a great bbj. She dressed impeccably and had one of those private school accents and never said things like “I seen ya at the pub yesterday”. She looked like a Hollywood movie star and acted like one.

I asked her out and was surprised she agreed. I took her to one of those expensive French restaurants called Le Clip Joint that had no prices on the menu. This place was full of wood panelling and Maurice Chevalier music playing in the background.

Walking with her down the street I wasn’t rich like Bill Gates, but I was feeling just as fine!

She was so lonely and the following exchange occurred:

Seagal: You are beautiful.
    Kitty: You don’t need to say that, I already know.
    Seagal: You are captivating.
    Kitty: Forget it Steven.
    Seagal: Forget what?
    Kitty: You’ve already struck out.
    Seagal: Struck out?
    Kitty: You don’t even know how to eat with an eight place setting.
    Seagal: True:
    Kitty: And you complained the escargot tasked like garlic snails!
    Seagal: They did.
    Kitty: Take me home

That was it with Kitty, but Peekaboo was a different kettle of fish. She was roundish, with an hourglass figure where the sand had shifted south. She was going through her own battle of the bulge and had the beginning of acne scars developing on her face,

BUT

She was value for money.

I took her to a place called Denny’s where it was all you could eat for $12 a head. We then went back to her place and made passionate love. We dfked, fucked in every position possible. She gave me a bbj that lasted for an hour. We both rimmed each other out and I ‘golden showered’ in her gob. We finished with a cim and swallow.

At the end of the evening the following conversation ensued:

Peekaboo: Do you want anything else?
    Seagal: How about you loan me $40?
    Peekaboo: Here’s $80 and you can keep it.
    Seagal: I know I am not much of a lover.
    Peekaboo: Don’t worry. You’re better than your brother and Dad!
    Seagal: You are quite a gal.

Now, in the brothel segment Kitty is Stilettos, Golden Apple, Liaisons, Tiffany’s and Black Cat. In these joints you’ll get a hottie and she will have an ‘I don’t do list’ longer than the Bible, Book of the Mormon and the Torah thrown together. Some people want the looks and let the service be damned. I understand that and yes that has appealed to me on occasion.

Bellevue12 is the other end of the market. It is Peekaboo where everything you’ve ever wanted is available with a smile from an attractive, if not somewhat, mature woman.

So having said that, those of you who go for Kitty, you can stop reading now.

Here comes my latest review;

Apple: Usually works in Newcastle now, but sometimes returns here. Chinese. Late 30’s, early 40’s. She has a hairy pussy; average looks, but offers service with a smile. She has C cups and will dfk, rim, give you both pussy and anal til your hearts content. English is till rather poor.

Candy: She is Thai with enhanced boobs that are fine and blondish hair that suits her. When she’s in the mood can provide excellent service, but is often not in the mood. She has a pretty face and with her glasses on and sucking your cock she is a sight to behold. Beware she is moody and often disinterested. Excellent English.

Jennifer: Is also Thai with blond hair that suits her and has enhanced DD breasts that are a better job than Candy’s. She may have either a trimmed or shaved pussy and has excellent English. She is petite and if you click with her she can show you a great time. Has a very nice, slow bbj and reasonably tight pussy. She is my favourite here.

Jenny: I got on her bad side so I am out of the picture. She is about 27 years old, sexy face and trimmed pussy with DD bust. She can really be very wild in bed with lots of pse including dirty talk. She has just returned from holidays in Hong Kong. .Jenny is a smoker.

Jessica is Chinese. C cup-. Trimmed pussy. Offers a great bbj and has good English.

Lala: Forget her. She has poor English and an equally poor attitude. She is lazy and to use a current term she is a ‘minimalist’ in providing service.

Lily: Temporarily out of action. She has B cups with nice suckable nipples. Usually has a smooth, hairless pussy. Nice thick lips that facilitate a good blowjob. Her English is very good.

Linda: Mid 30’s, trimmed pussy and pretty face. B-Cups. She and I didn’t click. Didn’t even want to kiss.

Lolly: A tall, sold black South African with a pretty face, smooth pussy and DD breasts. She kisses great and her pussy is nice and tight. She is by far the best value black woman in Sydney...Perfect English. I fear she will not last long here.

Lucy: I have known her for over 6 years. Late 30’s, early 40’s. Has been here a long time. Tall and has C Cups with suckable nipples. Good bbj and does rimming if you want.

Mimi/Alice: Mid 30’s, B cup breasts, pretty face, trimmed tight pussy and little English. She is a great kisser and I could dfk with her all day.

Mona: Used to be a superstar here, but the years have taken a bit of a toll. She is still a great service provider with her C cups and her great rimming and providing anal. Still a star, but not like before.

Monica: Korean raised in China. Mid 30’s, B cup, trimmed pussy. Great kisser, pretty face and nice bbj

NaNa: Late 20’s. Pretty face. DD cup. Good all-rounder. Nice kisser good bbj.

Nancy: Strange smile. Late 30’s with C+-B- Breasts. Good kisser. Trimmed pussy and offers some of the best rimming I have ever had..

Vicky: Hourglass figure with sand on the bottom. C cups with shaved pussy. Vicky does everything and I mean everything. Like anal? She’s your girl. Want a full on lesbian double? Try her with YuYu. Excellent English.

YuYu: D cups, trimmed pussy. Chubby, but not yet a bbw. Has a cheerful and energetic attitude. Really tries to please and offers anal and rimming, amongst other things. Ok English.

Wendy: Slim, trimmed pussy. She has a sexy face and a good all-rounder. Her pussy is still pretty tight and she’ll do some nice rimming if you want. Good English skills. Drawback is she is a smoker.

.Gone but not forgotten:

CoCo: Average in every department, but nothing outstanding about her.

Emily: Early 20’s, A cups, pretty face with C cups and untrimmed pussy seems to have departed.

Lisa: Mid 40’s, D bust. Very affectionate and laughed a lot. Trimmed pussy offered anal.

‘Old’ Monica: Mid to late 30;s. Korean Caught by Immigration, sent to Villawood and deported.

Conclusion:

If you like Peekaboo this is the place for you. They will usually give you service other places won’t offer at twice the price

BUT

There is a lot to be said for spending time with a young hottie and if that is your thing, Bellevue12 is not the place for you.

Well I must go now.

See you soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Steven

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Reposted

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I'm more a Peekaboo guy than a Kitty guy.

Good attitude rules over looks. I confirmed this today.

Thanks Steven

The undisputed King of Bellevue !!

I think we are on the same wave length although I have not been to no 12 since I quitted my job in the Eastern Suburbs all those years ago !!

It was like for $120/hr I can have Tamara the 18 year old Aussie blonde Bondi Beach Babe with the DD cups at At Michelle for a so so massage but great tits fuck and Spanish all over or who ever at twice the age at Bellevue for the FS at same price with BBBJ and fuck till you drop anything go sort of sessions!

But then again , for the three years I have been going to 29 Newland once a week, I have only ever been to 12 Bellevue just the once and only!

That's just me

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor,

The most important thing is that you enjoy your punting and you seem happy with yours.

Steven

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One missed from "gone but not forgotten" is Amy
    Tall and slim, nice lady, very erotic (and did anal)
    I was once pumping in and out of her while she talked to her husband on the phone saying "I'll be 15 mins late, love you"

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    Hi Ahlungor,

The most important thing is that you enjoy your punting and you seem happy with yours.

Steven
    Don't get me wrong, I do want to or have the desire to sample and enjoy the finer things in life, when and if I can afford them !!!

Otherwise, I try to let my limited punting dollars work really hard to give me some value !! Or value added !!

One of the thing I don't do is to be adventurous !! I mostly stick with the tried and tested mls so if I want a strong massage I always get it.

If I want to fuck some big tits, I only see the best busty girl that I know. and if I am in the mood for whatever , I know exactly whom and where I can get that from ! So Peepka it is ! So should I say the busty Peepkas !

And Kitty ? When I get the dole, there's always a busty Kitty just around the corner !

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLance View Post
    One missed from "gone but not forgotten" is Amy
    Tall and slim, nice lady, very erotic (and did anal)
    I was once pumping in and out of her while she talked to her husband on the phone saying "I'll be 15 mins late, love you"
    "I'm coming now ..."

I have been with Jennifer, Vicky and Lisa in the past, all very good attitude and very accomodating indeed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Steven Seagal's column is a must read for all punters. It is informative and entertaining.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    incredible read

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great run-down on who to see and who to avoid. I definitely lean towards the Peekaboo side!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've tried a number of times to get a booking with Lolly and failed. Hmmm seems like she is there all the time.

She can be difficult to see. She is only there on the weekend.

The best thing is to ring snd book her. She is easiest to book on a Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

Steven

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    Hi Gang,

This is my quarterly review of Bellevue12.

Let me begin by saying that brothels, like woman, appeal to different people for different reasons.

Let me give you an example of different interpersonal market segments. Here I wish to make a contrast between Kitty Zaretsky and Peekaboo Drake.

Kitty was, in the words of Humphrey Bogart in the Maltese Falcon, “The stuff that dreams are made of”. She had beautiful skin, lovely, shapely body and luscious lips that begged to furnish a great bbj. She dressed impeccably and had one of those private school accents and never said things like “I seen ya at the pub yesterday”. She looked like a Hollywood movie star and acted like one.

I asked her out and was surprised she agreed. I took her to one of those expensive French restaurants called Le Clip Joint that had no prices on the menu. This place was full of wood panelling and Maurice Chevalier music playing in the background.

Walking with her down the street I wasn’t rich like Bill Gates, but I was feeling just as fine!

She was so lonely and the following exchange occurred:

Seagal: You are beautiful.
    Kitty: You don’t need to say that, I already know.
    Seagal: You are captivating.
    Kitty: Forget it Steven.
    Seagal: Forget what?
    Kitty: You’ve already struck out.
    Seagal: Struck out?
    Kitty: You don’t even know how to eat with an eight place setting.
    Seagal: True:
    Kitty: And you complained the escargot tasked like garlic snails!
    Seagal: They did.
    Kitty: Take me home

That was it with Kitty, but Peekaboo was a different kettle of fish. She was roundish, with an hourglass figure where the sand had shifted south. She was going through her own battle of the bulge and had the beginning of acne scars developing on her face,

BUT

She was value for money.

I took her to a place called Denny’s where it was all you could eat for $12 a head. We then went back to her place and made passionate love. We dfked, fucked in every position possible. She gave me a bbj that lasted for an hour. We both rimmed each other out and I ‘golden showered’ in her gob. We finished with a cim and swallow.

At the end of the evening the following conversation ensued:

Peekaboo: Do you want anything else?
    Seagal: How about you loan me $40?
    Peekaboo: Here’s $80 and you can keep it.
    Seagal: I know I am not much of a lover.
    Peekaboo: Don’t worry. You’re better than your brother and Dad!
    Seagal: You are quite a gal.

Now, in the brothel segment Kitty is Stilettos, Golden Apple, Liaisons, Tiffany’s and Black Cat. In these joints you’ll get a hottie and she will have an ‘I don’t do list’ longer than the Bible, Book of the Mormon and the Torah thrown together. Some people want the looks and let the service be damned. I understand that and yes that has appealed to me on occasion.

Bellevue12 is the other end of the market. It is Peekaboo where everything you’ve ever wanted is available with a smile from an attractive, if not somewhat, mature woman.

So having said that, those of you who go for Kitty, you can stop reading now.

Here comes my latest review;

Apple: Usually works in Newcastle now, but sometimes returns here. Chinese. Late 30’s, early 40’s. She has a hairy pussy; average looks, but offers service with a smile. She has C cups and will dfk, rim, give you both pussy and anal til your hearts content. English is till rather poor.

Candy: She is Thai with enhanced boobs that are fine and blondish hair that suits her. When she’s in the mood can provide excellent service, but is often not in the mood. She has a pretty face and with her glasses on and sucking your cock she is a sight to behold. Beware she is moody and often disinterested. Excellent English.

Jennifer: Is also Thai with blond hair that suits her and has enhanced DD breasts that are a better job than Candy’s. She may have either a trimmed or shaved pussy and has excellent English. She is petite and if you click with her she can show you a great time. Has a very nice, slow bbj and reasonably tight pussy. She is my favourite here.

Jenny: I got on her bad side so I am out of the picture. She is about 27 years old, sexy face and trimmed pussy with DD bust. She can really be very wild in bed with lots of pse including dirty talk. She has just returned from holidays in Hong Kong. .Jenny is a smoker.

Jessica is Chinese. C cup-. Trimmed pussy. Offers a great bbj and has good English.

Lala: Forget her. She has poor English and an equally poor attitude. She is lazy and to use a current term she is a ‘minimalist’ in providing service.

Lily: Temporarily out of action. She has B cups with nice suckable nipples. Usually has a smooth, hairless pussy. Nice thick lips that facilitate a good blowjob. Her English is very good.

Linda: Mid 30’s, trimmed pussy and pretty face. B-Cups. She and I didn’t click. Didn’t even want to kiss.

Lolly: A tall, sold black South African with a pretty face, smooth pussy and DD breasts. She kisses great and her pussy is nice and tight. She is by far the best value black woman in Sydney...Perfect English. I fear she will not last long here.

Lucy: I have known her for over 6 years. Late 30’s, early 40’s. Has been here a long time. Tall and has C Cups with suckable nipples. Good bbj and does rimming if you want.

Mimi/Alice: Mid 30’s, B cup breasts, pretty face, trimmed tight pussy and little English. She is a great kisser and I could dfk with her all day.

Mona: Used to be a superstar here, but the years have taken a bit of a toll. She is still a great service provider with her C cups and her great rimming and providing anal. Still a star, but not like before.

Monica: Korean raised in China. Mid 30’s, B cup, trimmed pussy. Great kisser, pretty face and nice bbj

NaNa: Late 20’s. Pretty face. DD cup. Good all-rounder. Nice kisser good bbj.

Nancy: Strange smile. Late 30’s with C+-B- Breasts. Good kisser. Trimmed pussy and offers some of the best rimming I have ever had..

Vicky: Hourglass figure with sand on the bottom. C cups with shaved pussy. Vicky does everything and I mean everything. Like anal? She’s your girl. Want a full on lesbian double? Try her with YuYu. Excellent English.

YuYu: D cups, trimmed pussy. Chubby, but not yet a bbw. Has a cheerful and energetic attitude. Really tries to please and offers anal and rimming, amongst other things. Ok English.

Wendy: Slim, trimmed pussy. She has a sexy face and a good all-rounder. Her pussy is still pretty tight and she’ll do some nice rimming if you want. Good English skills. Drawback is she is a smoker.

.Gone but not forgotten:

CoCo: Average in every department, but nothing outstanding about her.

Emily: Early 20’s, A cups, pretty face with C cups and untrimmed pussy seems to have departed.

Lisa: Mid 40’s, D bust. Very affectionate and laughed a lot. Trimmed pussy offered anal.

‘Old’ Monica: Mid to late 30;s. Korean Caught by Immigration, sent to Villawood and deported.

Conclusion:

If you like Peekaboo this is the place for you. They will usually give you service other places won’t offer at twice the price

BUT

There is a lot to be said for spending time with a young hottie and if that is your thing, Bellevue12 is not the place for you.

Well I must go now.

See you soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Steven
    I just love this .... definitive, concise, no BS, articulate and funny. Skill and expertise par excellence.

So many girls, so little time.

Thank you.

I seen a girl there recently who called herself CiCi (I have spelt it as she pronounced it). Said she had worked there for a few years but I cant find any mention of her, not even in the roster. Said her favourite girl to do double with is Sophia. I will be back for that for sure!

Maybe it was Mimi that you saw.

She is mid to lade 30's with B+-C- cups with trimmed pussy and slender.

Maybe you saw her, except she does not to doubles with Sophia

Steven

Junior Member(有D料到)

done it

ticked off this joint today.

saw candy (or was it jennifer?), anyway seagals details were spot on and some very nice tender enhanced tits i've ever seen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing the review of this place.

But somehow BBBJ is kind of dangerous I guess :-/