Date of Visit : Monday 18 August 2014

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : B Cup - Slim (Size 6 to 8)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese, Beijing

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yep!

Review:

Thought I take a drive to Taren Point to try Doris (advertised that it is only her 2nd day). She was wearing a red lingerie when I arrived and she look hot ... took my shower and straight after that she gave me a cat bath, with gentle kiss and licking on my body ... during which I was playing with her pussy and it got really wet (she was moaning loudly and i think she cum from me just playing - she was telling me she was extremely horny and she used to cum twice everything she has sex with her ex-bf)

Soon after, she gave me BBBJ which I nearly exploded - had to stop her and she asked if she can fuck me ! Put the dom on and with her extremely wet pussy she rode me wildly before I climax ... and this was only just 15 mins into my booking ...

She then gave me a good back massage (she used to work at a massage parlour before) which I nearly doze off ... before she woke me up and gave me my second BBBJ .... now ordinarily i would need some time to cool down (given my age, not as young as most fella here) to recharge my stamina but Doris was persistent for me to cum twice ... her persistent went on over more than 10 mins focus on various sucking method ... goodness i exploded soon after than !

Doris work on Friday and I cant wait to see her again ... Thanks Taren Point for finding such a new talent ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Doris sounds fun. I wonder what the average age of punters is here. I think I put the average up!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Max. I think that I have put the average up even further. I am thinking of asking Sophie for a Senior's Discount Ha Ha. Fortunately my mind and body are still "young".

Shop Owner
    She is working today

Shop Owner

** DORIS is working today** = petite Japanese Chinese **NEW GIRL** with best GFE service; Sensual Fresh University Student, Stunning Jap AV Japanese body Japan AV model , 22 years, willing to try anything new, B cup. exotic horny girl
    Please click here to see her NEW photos ( Doris - Japanese AV idol wannabe ))