Thread: Bad punt at 19

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bad punt at 19

Hi all,

Long time no post (about 3 years I think) after moving to QLD and being disappointed with the Brisbane scene (WTF is it with Brisbane and RnT?) Anyway back to the review.

After reading all the reviews on 19 Pritchard and being that I live only 5min drive I thought I will give this place a go and see what all the fuss is about! I buzzed the door and greeted (well not really greeted) by the pappa-son who was on the phone, pointed for me to sit down. He called for a girl after 5mins of waiting. Anyway I was greeted by Suki (something Japanese sounding) and rushed into a room. She looked like she was in her late 30's and she told me she was from Beijing, so I tried some Chinese (im not good at speaking anymore). Anyway she seemed dis-interested. So I paid the $100 for the hour.

After jumping in the shower and cleaning up I was greeted by the girl getting undressed. So I jumped on the bed and waited for her, at this time I checked her out properly; her boobs were about a B cup and a little saggy, a little bit of a tummy but nothing unreasonable.

Now on to the show.

She came over and asked if I wanted to be sucked, I told her no and asked her to lay down. I like exploring and getting to know the girls better and make sure they feel good as well. Tried for a kiss but apparently that was not part of the deal. Moved onto touching her body and kissing her nipples... Apparently nipple sucking was off the table as well... Moving on I placed my hands between her legs to touch her pussy and explore... Was only allowed to touch the outside no fingering... Anyway after sometime of this with the dead fish look happening I told her to give me a BJ... On goes the rubber and the sucking began, now her technique was not that bad but certainly not the best I have ever had. After 10minutes of this I decided that I would not bother fucking her (remembering back to the pussy rubbing and dead fish expression) So I unloaded in the rubber and called it quits.

Left there and went back home feeling quite disappointed with the whole show. Kinda glad it was only $100.

Will I go back, probably not, I remember found memories of Barry Pde and remember always leaving there with a smile on my dial! Or I might just stick with going to play in the city.

Girl: 5/10
    Boobs: 5/10
    CBJ:6/10
    Attitude:4/10
    Shop: 5/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear your bad experience. "Mama always said punting was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
    I was there the same day and try a new girl too. Sometimes I get good surprise there mixed with few disappointments. Unfortunately there is no consumer protection for punters and the only way for us to share information is via the forums. It's not only the 100 bucks we lost, its the time spent and expectation we had. This joint had a few good value punts but also bad eggs amongst them. Did papasan just let you walk out without a word and not offer a refund or exchange? This is bad management and they will lost valuable customers.
    The last thing I want during the session is "dead fish", especially when the body and look was below average.
    I tried Tiffany the same day, she's not the best I had from there, but a least she looks pretty and I had some good reaction from her