Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best Banging Body By Far

Quote Originally Posted by blackcurrant View Post
    I don't want to add fuel to the fire but...I have definitely have fucked this girl about 4 times. She put an add on cracker ages ago and it was really weird and she talked about how she had money troubles so I messaged her and she agreed to do full service for 100 dollars. She is quite pretty (wears a little to much make up for me) but shes defiantly worth the hype for the price and her body (fake tits look a bit weird on her cause shes so thin) but by the OP description of her room and her body I know for sure that I used to be one of this chicks regulars.

I dont post much on this website btw. I have 1 review and no other posts but I thought the coincidence was hilarious.

*edit* this was all about 6 months ago.
    Yes blackcurrant, that is M. Small punting world we live in. I met her the same way about 6 months ago, via her ad on cracker. (She removed the ad quite quickly). So she charged you the same as me back then. She really is too naive about this business for her own good.

What have I done?
    How am I supposed to enjoy her now, knowing that all you fellow punters have tainted her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    dont think she would tainted much

Nathan2392
    Quote Originally Posted by hikhik View Post
    What have I done?
    How am I supposed to enjoy her now, knowing that all you fellow punters have tainted her?
    Don't be too disheartened hik, I've messaged her quite a few times and based on her messages she was overly-eager to see me. Unfortunately, I don't have time at the moment, but when I do, I'll have a sesh with her and tell you all how it went heh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan2392 View Post
    Don't be too disheartened hik, I've messaged her quite a few times and based on her messages she was overly-eager to see me. Unfortunately, I don't have time at the moment, but when I do, I'll have a sesh with her and tell you all how it went heh.
    Yes she's very keen to make an appointment. But asking what she's gonna charge puts it on ice.

Note to prospective manager: unsolicited sms's... No,no,no

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she got back to me with her price l but only for BJ (100) even though my intial quesiton was for the hour. Annoying when people answer a question without answering the question. Not gonna bother reply shes outcall anyway but even if she was incall i wouldnt bother. Shes gotta get some smarts she seems like a bit of a airhead but i dont mind hot bimbo chicks...lol. And this was in the car. She might as well work at the cross or canterbury road if she wants to do it in the car.
    Thanks Hik for trying shes all yours.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Definately a girl in a mess and undecisive to say the least. Wasted plenty of my time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Gregarious, could you waste a bit more time telling us what happened please?

I'm interested.

Double post.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She messaged me today saying she had some time at $250 an hour but no bbbj. I told her bbbj was pretty much the deal breaker for me and she came back saying she's willing to drop to $200 if its such a big deal. I declined as bbbj is a must for me if I'm paying for fs. Declined politely.

So she has taken BBBJ off the menu already?

As we've all noticed, M is quite erratic. In my opinion, this is due to her inexperience. Remember, she's doing this as an 'on the side' effort. Granted, she could make a better effort. I also believe that she is not yet committed to this line of work.

And now she's pissed at me too for some reason and won't respond to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hikhik View Post
    As we've all noticed, M is quite erratic. In my opinion, this is due to her inexperience. Remember, she's doing this as an 'on the side' effort. Granted, she could make a better effort. I also believe that she is not yet committed to this line of work.

And now she's pissed at me too for some reason and won't respond to me.
    I'm really sorry to hear that bro.. You should've kept her for yourself instead of promoting her to the forum.. I know you have the best intentions, which is to help both sides without making any profit, but so far all we got is unhappy brothers (probably she didn't realise what she got herself into when she allowed you to post on this forum), and an upset girl.. And sometimes I just wanna keep the girl that I like for myself (at least that's what I tell myself)...

Nathan2392
    It's a real shame really. I'm sure a few bros here who got her number asked her for a number of services she didn't feel comfortable with. As soon as she was faced with this, she realised that it was too much for her and she crumbled. Peer pressure works in many ways. Gotta give her time to adjust, she is a new up-n-comer to the industry. If she doesn't offer it then I suppose you have to accept it. She was even willing enough to put it down to 200$ from 250$, it shows that she's still willing to have a session with you. If you want M to like you and do extra services, you have to make her feel comfortable, she isn't a robot that you can treat disrespectfully. Treat her right, and you'll get what you deserve. That's with all the working girls in any shop or working privately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

?

Anybody know if she's still working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    prob try texting her. a week later she messaged me again asking if i wanted to see her and she could a book a hotel. i didnt bother replying. Hate it when hookers message u to see them

She's a big waste of time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She sounds like a prime example of why I avoided white working girls since day dot when I used to be a minder for them.. a lot if not right between the ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    She's a big waste of time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345