Name : Tiffany

Establishment : 19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

Date of Visit : Tuesday 19/8/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 19 Pritchard Place

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : 30 mins for $70 or 1 hr $100 full service special price

Size/shape : Size 8 but with womanly curves, "A" cups with dark nipples, quite pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (Hainan to be specific)

Services Provided : CBJ, FS - no DFK, No Daty, no touching pussy (shaved but grow back a bit) ... very Basic in today's expectation ....

Value for money/recommend? : Worth a try, may be you get lucky

Experience / Comments:

Got a message from reception regarding new girl start today. I have been see Anni and only Anni there for the last several months as we have created certain type of bonding. Anyway, cannot reject a hearty invitation so pop in to check out the surprises. Into the room, Tiffany looks quite ok with the dimmed light (got cheated a bit). Opt for 45 mins for 85 bucks (should have stuck to my principle of 30 mins for a test run .... tell you why later).
When unarmed, I was quite disappointed with the "D" cup description which shrink to a mighty "A" flat. Starting with some remote touching by hand (hers but not mine) and follow by CBJ. CBJ was standard and she ask how I feel, and I said I prefer a BBBJ. She asked if other girls provide such service and I said "Yes", but she keep the contact on. I than try to touch her pussy but she said for the dick only, so ..... move on.
Cow girl, miss and doggy to end the game. Sound effect was good during the course but a bit too fake to me.
Finished at the 25mins mark and she took a shower. That's why I should stick to my 30 mins option always for the test run. I hate time cheater ......
Overall, not too bad for 85 buck punt but I can have better experience at Taren Point with the same 85 buck, at least BBBJ is on offer and girls are more open there.
I am sure Tiffany is fully experience as Hainan is the sex paradise of Southern China.
Hope her service may improve in time and offer better value for money