Thread: Midas in Melbourne?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Midas in Melbourne?

Are there any RnT places in Melbourne with young Asian girls. Feel abit gross receiving RnT from someone in the 30s or 40s when I'm only in my 20's. I like the type of girls from Tope St but don't want FS. Something like Midas or Masstige8 in Sydney. Don't have to tell me the location, just tell whether there is or isnt a place like that in Melbourne.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are parlours that offer RNT, but most girls don't do it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes and the girl will ask you why you don't want sex?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    just grab a magazine or newspaper, look under classified columns for massage. in case you ask which magazine or newspaper, leaders and melbourne weekly both got a digital copy for free download.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowStick View Post
    Yes and the girl will ask you why you don't want sex?
    hahaha nice one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah there aren't as many services on offer as in Sydney. I am here on holiday and I have saved alot of monies.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    TimTam, sure there are, I've got over 300 places on my list. Local papers, (Leader), melb. Magazine, gumtree, locanto, punter planet, (oops! they're the competion, who let me know Aus99 was on the net) So many, so little time!.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by leehyori View Post
    Are there any RnT places in Melbourne with young Asian girls. Feel abit gross receiving RnT from someone in the 30s or 40s when I'm only in my 20's. I like the type of girls from Tope St but don't want FS. Something like Midas or Masstige8 in Sydney. Don't have to tell me the location, just tell whether there is or isnt a place like that in Melbourne.
    Funny innit! 20yr olds don't like the 40 yr olds. Prefer the 20 yr olds.
    When you get to 40 mate, you realize the 20yr old's haven't a clue, and it's the 40yr olds who tug er. take you to heaven.