Thread: Candy Candy Candy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Candy Candy Candy

Hi all!

I found myself in the city today and I wanted to head up to my old punting ground of 12 Bellevue (God I love this place)... I know most of you guys want the young pretty WL but personally I like a woman who knows how to please and knows how to have fun!

Walking in, it was nice to see several familiar faces but when I saw Candy I knew I had to see her again!

It is funny after 3 years she still remembers me which is nice, we had a chat about her life, my life ect... After paying the money and having a shower the fun began:

Candy has beautiful fake boobs and I love them, I could play with them for hours. I took my time exploring her body again, taking my time to remember what she felt like. Candy likes it when men are slow and seductive and purrs when she is treated right. After kissing her body went down on her, she has a lovely neat pussy with a tattoo. After making her cum she gave me some mouth wash (never had that happen before). And since time was running out she said it was time for to suck me otherwise I would go home and cry because I did not cum lol.

Candy gives the best BBBj I have ever had her skills are second to none! And finally after 10 minutes I could not take it anymore and finished in her mouth.

As I said Candy used to be one of my favourites at Bellevue and she still is! She is a sexy and erotic woman who knows how to take good care of a man if they take good care of her.

After showering I headed down stairs and there was a dick of a punter screaming at the mama-san demanding where all the "sluts" were and demanding they all come down to see him. Now who ever that was there is no need to act like that, treat the women with respect they deserve!

Keep on punting all!

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    When Candy wants to she can provide a good service.

She has had some good reviews on this forum and others, but most have been negative.

(See my review of Candy and other ladies at Bellevue12 on another post.)

Steven

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    Hi All,

Must confess that Candy, once my nemesis, is now my favourite.

Treat her well and you will be amply rewarded.

Steven