Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Angies massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Angies massage

Hello Guys, I went to angies massage on Tuesday, which i 1st time visit their new location.
    A tall Korea girl did massage. She is about size 10 and D cup tits but a little bit fat for me. I don't remember the names, which is not a common English name.
    The massage is good, especially I enjoyed the foot washing part. As the girl kneel down, you can see her cleavage, which is a quite temptation to the people who enjoys tits fuck. You can see her underwear when she lead you upstairs to the room since this girl wear very short mini-shirt. All of these indicates me that I will have a good chance on ending.
    However, the results turn to be disappointing. I did asked politely. The reason why this happened is that I am the 1st time visitor or the concept of this shop is temptation only. But I had several good experiences in the old location.

Massage 8/10
    Looking 7/10
    Ending Nil

Ok, that's it. i hope that you can understand my English.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Korean, tall, big tits, sounds like the girl name beginning with "R" I can confirm buzzkill. Good massage though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now let's all remember to be good boys and girls here.... we wouldn't won't our honest posts to go and get deleted again would we

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have also experienced this girl, damn good massage but was wanting much more... such a tease

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angie massage was always about good service and hygiene and foot massage, then some teasing and leave with blue balls.

Nothing more to expect.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

can anyone recommend someone to see at angies

Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy View Post
    Angie massage was always about good service and hygiene and foot massage, then some teasing and leave with blue balls.

Nothing more to expect.
    can anyone recommend someone to see at angies pm me keen to head there and see the write girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always a big tease but never left happy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone try their nuru gel massage is it the same one what it suppose to be. Try to call up for info but seems like the girl who answer the phone is not really want to help. So ended up not going

Senior Member(無間使者)

nuru

Quote Originally Posted by Timtom View Post
    Anyone try their nuru gel massage is it the same one what it suppose to be. Try to call up for info but seems like the girl who answer the phone is not really want to help. So ended up not going
    They have nuru massage? Since when? How much is the damage?

Anyone has info?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have tried their gel massage. It costs a little extra can't remember if it was $5 or $15 extra. I have never tried it anywhere else so I couldn't say if it's the same as other places.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    I have tried their gel massage. It costs a little extra can't remember if it was $5 or $15 extra. I have never tried it anywhere else so I couldn't say if it's the same as other places.
    I thought it will like the one in locanto naked with body slide?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Locanto ads with naked body slides would be private MLs, good luck finding that in any shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Locanto ads with naked body slides would be private MLs, good luck finding that in any shop.
    GL, I second that motion of finding that (slides) in any shop. Gel massage is $10 extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has this place changed owner? Went there on sunday Angie wasn't there

Senior Member(無間使者)

Feet wash

Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy View Post

Nothing more to expect.
    There was a place on Old Cleveland Rd car Dorothy Lane, I think it's closed now, I only went there once, but they washed your feet first which was a great tease, great view down the blouse and with a really short skirt, it was a great view of knickers and legs, all the way to heaven!!! I love the tease, should be more of it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    that was the old shop of Angie's mate

Senior Member(無間使者)

Angies

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Thanks BW, I should have gone to you in the first place, by the way, I had no luck in Melbourne last week, what a terrible place for punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Does that shop still open? I thought Angie moved from there to this new loaction.
    BTW, Angie still runs the shop but sometime she is not in shop. I don't know why. I rekon Angie just a manager and a fella is the real boss controlling everything behind.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ISO View Post
    Does that shop still open? I thought Angie moved from there to this new loaction.
    BTW, Angie still runs the shop but sometime she is not in shop. I don't know why. I rekon Angie just a manager and a fella is the real boss controlling everything behind.
    No, they're in the new location now but unfortunately the smily face on this thread needs to now by a

Senior Member(無間使者)

vv

I cant seem to stay way from this place. Saw a young korean girl last night. Ever so sensual and firm massage. She has a sexy lip stud english seems ok for only a month here. Definitely will go back. No extras but definitely cute and cheerful girl.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast