Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Appeal for Miss K, a sweet soul doused in petrol and burnt by criminals.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny.K View Post
    Someone told me about the woman and I watched the show today.
    I guess she was attacked one month earlier than me but her face looks a lot better than mine.
    I'm really happy for her but same time I can't stop comparing with her and myself many things.

There are some ppl who try to encourage me but the other hand, some ppl told me I deserve it and good to happened to me because I was WL. Even I didn't do anything wrong. Ppl told me directly or convey me this. When I heard that, I was shattered. I've survived from fatal attack but I'm not sure I can survive amongst those ppl. When I do operations, I catch taxi myself to go to hospital. When I wake up from anaesthetic, no one next to me. I'm getting worse and worse mentally but no one understand me. I don't blame friends or whoever. I understand that ppl ain't understand me. But feeling being alone and isolated is really really hard for me to keep stay strong. I like to talk here coz I don't have to be scared to ppl find out about me and always encourage me and no one say something bad. I'm not looking for ppl's sympathy but I'd like to know there are still some ppl who worry about me. It might sounds childish but it helps me a lot.

I have so many things to whine but don't wanna make you feel bored so I'm gonna stop to whine.
    My tears come out while write this but actually I feel a bit better...
    Thx, guys who come here and cheer me up & not here but still worry about me..
    Hi Jenny, try to think of a song or a place that makes your heart feel warm & happy , when faced with stress it is better some times ,just to escape to a nicer place , wishing you all the best for your upcoming operation, and a big hug.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Please stay strong Jenny, you know you have my support and many nice guys here in this forum. Think positive, I know it probably hard but there's no better cure than a smile and you know we all needed you to smile more. Keep on fighting, your inspiration to us all.

For those who have spare change, big or small... Here is her details again:

Account name: S.Kim
    Bank: Commonwealth
    Bsb: 062-016
    Acct. no. 1075 6113

Much appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thx everyone..

I went to work today and I'm resting now.
    I've been unwell for a week. I'm not sure it's a cold or allergic. Coz I have pollinosis.
    It's not too bad but slightly I'm annoyed by some symptoms.
    It's easy to catch a cold during the change of seasons.
    Hope you don't get sick

Jenny Xx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Take care of yourself Jenny. I'm sure you know that you can reach out to any of us here for help, support or something to make you smile or laugh. Don't be afraid to reach out either directly or by PM to any of us.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Jenny, you are an amazing girl!
    The way you are concerned about our well being when you are going through so much is truly inspirational!
    Keep fighting and never give up babe! Don't let those monsters who attacked you win!
    Every day that you fight and remain positive you are victorious over them.
    Every day that you fight and remain positive you remind us all that courage is greater than cowardice, that strength is greater than weakness, that the human spirit is greater than brutality, that good is greater than evil, that hope is greater than fear.
    We all need to believe in these things. No matter how clever or cynical we think we are, deep down we need to believe in these fundamental principles .
    A hero is someone who reminds us of this through their own struggle and strength.
    You are our hero Jenny. We all admire and respect you.
    You say you need us, but actually we need you more than you need us!
    Be strong for us all!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The way you are concerned about our well being when you are going through so much is truly inspirational!
    Keep fighting and never give up babe! Don't let those monsters who attacked you win!
    Every day that you fight and remain positive you remind us all that courage is greater than cowardice, that strength is greater than weakness, that the human spirit is greater than brutality, that good is greater than evil, that hope is greater than fear.
    We all need to believe in these things. No matter how clever or cynical we think we are, deep down we need to believe in these fundamental principles .
    A hero is someone who reminds us of this through their own struggle and strength.
    Be strong for us all!
    Excellent post rooter !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm back again..
    I can't sleep and stay still. Even I'm exhausted..
    How do you guys manage the stress or anger? I can't think anything to relieve the stress etc. etc.
    I've tried exercise, meditation but didn't work for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Be strong for us all!
    I won't forget what you told me.
    Thx. Xx

I'm back again..
    How do you guys manage the stress or anger? I can't think anything to relieve the stress etc. etc.
    Hey sister Jenny,

For stress release and relaxation, I think guys and girls could be different.

For us guys it's pretty simple, a do it yourself stuff ! Not sure if that works the same way for girls ?

May be music can help you to relax, my favourite Korean song is Full House by Rain . I always find the Korean TV drama has very good sound tracks and theme songs !

May be you can listen to some music or watch TV drama series!

Do you have any religion ? If you like I can write down some prayer for you to pray - you will find peace and comfort when you pray to God ! It will help to ease your anger and help you cope with pains too !

Cheers

Pls be strong and always be , miss jenny

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey sister Jenny,

For stress release and relaxation, I think guys and girls could be different.

For us guys it's pretty simple, a do it yourself stuff ! Not sure if that works the same way for girls ?

May be music can help you to relax, my favourite Korean song is Full House by Rain . I always find the Korean TV drama has very good sound tracks and theme songs !

May be you can listen to some music or watch TV drama series!

Do you have any religion ? If you like I can write down some prayer for you to pray - you will find peace and comfort when you pray to God ! It will help to ease your anger and help you cope with pains too !

Cheers
    Mm.. DIY.. I don't think it's gonna work..
    I don't have religion. I don't listen Korean song but I like full house one. I used to use the song as one of my mobile ring tone. I guess watching series might be a good idea

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm back again..
    Hi Jenny, as Korean i do feel for you. I know you hear this all the time, but you need to stay focused and strong.
    I also can understand you have anger towards the world and stress about everything. i know coz i was in a very similiar situation.
    I suggest you do the following -
    1. write down what make you angry and stress!
    2. write down what makes you happy - write down this in big letters and hang them on your bedroom, where you can see it everytime.
    3. once a week or once a month you make a goal to cross out things in list no.1
    4. Every morning always say 1 beautiful/positive thing about u
    5. Always try to smile
    6. it is hard but try not to think about no.1 list
    7. Do not worry about what other ppl think, do wot makes you happy. in the end remember no one is living ur life.
    8. STAY POSITIVE !!!

I can try to write above in Korean if you want, but i am not that good.

BE BRAVE, FOCUSED, POSITIVE and HAPPY

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When I do operations, I catch taxi myself to go to hospital. When I wake up from anaesthetic, no one next to me.
    Jenny, I am sure there will be alot of bros willing to give u a ride or be there next to u in a hospital. JUST pm them whoever u feel most comfortable.

I am sure many bro will be more than happy to come into hospital and say hello.

Sorry for reading this thread so late. I am making donation too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    bump...now i know this thread im gonna keep bumping

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    it better reads this way, or there still could be questions !

name : S. Kim
    bank : Commonwealth bank
    bsb : 062-016
    acc. No. 1075 6113
    since i got nothing to do at work, another bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    since i got nothing to do at work, another bump.
    The only thread bump that is always welcome !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just read the story on this.
    Really weak sentence on the teen that did this!
    Anyone know what the older guy (Mohammed) got?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Hi Jenny, as Korean i do feel for you. I know you hear this all the time, but you need to stay focused and strong.
    I also can understand you have anger towards the world and stress about everything. i know coz i was in a very similiar situation.
    I suggest you do the following -
    1. write down what make you angry and stress!
    2. write down what makes you happy - write down this in big letters and hang them on your bedroom, where you can see it everytime.
    3. once a week or once a month you make a goal to cross out things in list no.1
    4. Every morning always say 1 beautiful/positive thing about u
    5. Always try to smile
    6. it is hard but try not to think about no.1 list
    7. Do not worry about what other ppl think, do wot makes you happy. in the end remember no one is living ur life.
    8. STAY POSITIVE !!!

I can try to write above in Korean if you want, but i am not that good.

BE BRAVE, FOCUSED, POSITIVE and HAPPY
    Thx for your advice
    Do you mean your writing in Korean isn't good? Anyway, you don't need to translate them. My English is good enough to understand what you said
    Have a good one!

Yeah your english is so much good miss jenny

Banned
    Removed by request.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast