Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Appeal for Miss K, a sweet soul doused in petrol and burnt by criminals.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Hi dear Jenny, thankyou for having the courage to talk to the forum.

There are so many good people in this world and I hope that they surround you from now on. I'll be there if you need me.

You're a brave girl Jenny, I wish you all the best in life from now on !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Thanks for posting on the forum Jenny, all the best for the future!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Hi dear Jenny, thankyou for having the courage to talk to the forum.

There are so many good people in this world and I hope that they surround you from now on. I'll be there if you need me.
    It's hard for me to make new friends since the attack. The reason why, mainly inaccurate articles with my full name and sigma of WL. Many people have stopped talk to me after they find out or recognise I was a WL. It made me feel isolated. So what you are doing for me is really more than financial support.
    Thanks a lot, Max Impact

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You're a brave girl Jenny, I wish you all the best in life from now on !
    I have no idea we have met or not but your user name is quite familiar
    Thank you, wilisno

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny.K View Post
    I have no idea we have met or not but your user name is quite familiar
    Thank you, wilisno
    Hehe, we haven't met before, but I consider you a friend already, if you need to talk, I've got very good ears, just PM me !

And one thing that show's you're a very articulate person is that you spelt my username correctly the first time, most people had misspelt it !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Thanks for posting on the forum Jenny, all the best for the future!
    I start to be worried about to become addicted to check this forum. Lol
    Thank you, CunningLinguist

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hehe, we haven't met before, but I consider you a friend already, if you need to talk, I've got very good ears, just PM me !
    Cool! I will..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny.K View Post
    I start to be worried about to become addicted to check this forum.
    I'm addicted to this forum but don't you become. And your English is great, especially compared to my Korean.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I'm addicted to this forum but don't you become. And your English is great, especially compared to my Korean.
    I can tell your degree of addiction by the many stars
    My English isn't good so if you see any grammar mistake, correct me in not humiliatingly way..

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Dear Jenny,
    Our love, our thoughts and good wishes are with you.
    Same goes for me, if you need anything just pm.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Kudos to Bro Cisco for tracking Jenny down!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OMG it is sad to hear this happened to Miss Kim !

I will also donate to show our support and hope that she will recover soon and get back to her normal life.

May I ask when did this happen ? and if there is any link to the news about this court case ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    항상 행복과 건강을 사랑
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Junior Member(有D料到)

h

And thanks to the guys on the other thread for creating the awareness
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-man-sentenced

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good girl. Take care. The world is full of nice people. It's the bad uns that make the headlines.
    You are a sweet child

Banned
    I met Jenny couple of times when she still work for Nadira, my heart is crushed when I heard the news about her. I still remembered when I saw her long before the incident at world square, she was with her friends/relative and I said hi to her and when I saw her again in the shop the following week, she cheerfully joke about me saying hi to her in public to the reception ...,

I was quite hesitant at first to make donation, just in case the bank account is not her.. , well is hard to trust people nowadays... however, i rather risk wasting $150 rather than not take a chance of helping her..., I just transferred $150 to the bank account above.
    Get well soon Jenny, remember not all people are bad, we love and care about you, at least I am for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Hi guys, you all know the terrible story of Miss K, the WL who was set alight in Sydney by two criminals and suffered burns to 45% of her body and her face. Her top lip had to be partially removed. She will carry the physical and psychological scars of this for life.

In addition, she will need costly ongoing medical treatment for years to come.

One of the offenders has been sentenced to a minimum of only three years gaol for throwing petrol onto her and igniting it. She flew back to Sydney for his sentencing. When she heard the judge deliver this inadequate sentence the poor girl cried out, wailed, and fell into the arms of her supporters and was inconsolable. This sentence added to her burden of psychological pain, and because of the judge’s verdict, that part of it is something that won’t go away. When the criminal is released in barely more than a thousand days from now to live his life, Miss K will still have to live her life as best she can with her scars and pain.

But we punters, I should say we human beings - unlike the scum that burnt her - are at least able to help her psychological pain so that she can forget those scum and think about us instead, who only wish to help her.

To help her heal.

I won’t mention the two criminals again except to say that they have blackened the name of all punters by their act, and this is your opportunity to wipe that stain clean in the public mind. Speaking for myself, as a punter, until I do help out the beautiful Miss K, I am going to feel just that little bit closer to those two ****’s than I can psychologically cope with.

I propose therefore, if you could be so kind, that you donate to Miss K the amount you would normally spend on one punt. On just one tiny little punt out of the many, many you would have in a year. Punt as frequently as normal, but maybe just don’t have that extra one this year!

I know there are only a few dozen active posters here. So I am speaking now directly to all of you who visit the site for entertainment and to gain valuable information to help you have the best punting experience. Wilisno says that only 2% of the site visitors are active posters, so I am hoping for a big response from the other 98% of you. Instead of having the brief and transient pleasure of that extra punt this year, give that same amount to Miss K! Here is a way to express appreciation for the benefit you derive from the forum at the same time as helping out this poor girl. She needs your help mates. In her working life she would have given her all to you.

And all the shop owners too, all those who gain income from the work of the girls, work that sometimes puts them in danger, I am sure you too will welcome the opportunity to help out the beautiful soul that is Miss K. I don’t think I even needed to mention that. Let all your WL’s know about this too, because they would perhaps have an even greater empathy for this girl than we do, and no doubt many would want to help her too.

When I read of this sweet damaged girl crying inconsolably outside the court house my heart felt pain. When she learnt of the appeal the forum members have organised for her, she cried again, a different kind of tears.

Thanks to 5* City for verifying that this is Miss K’s bank account. And thanks to Yellow Fever, Wilisno and Cisco.

Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post

I was quite hesitant at first to make donation, just in case the bank account is not her.. , well is hard to trust people nowadays... however, i rather risk wasting $150 rather than not take a chance of helping her..., I just transferred $150 to the bank account above.
    Get well soon Jenny, remember not all people are bad, we love and care about you, at least I am for sure

Good works brother negi !!

You did the right thing, I have checked with brother Sam at 5 Star and he knew Jenny when she worked at 5 Star before. So the name, account number and all that are correct and genuine !

It's good enough for me.

So please give generously, you will feel much better for yourself, and no donation is too small, it's the thought that counts.

Cheers

She is my friend , one of my best friend for many many years ago and always be .... cheers

Banned
    I cant believe the guy that did this may only serve a couple of years in jail. Our justice system really is broken. He should be locked up for 20 years at least. Anyway, I expect he will suffer for the remainder of his life.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast