Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Appeal for Miss K, a sweet soul doused in petrol and burnt by criminals.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Appeal for Miss K, a sweet soul doused in petrol and burnt by criminals.

Hi guys, you all know the terrible story of Miss K, the WL who was set alight in Sydney by two criminals and suffered burns to 45% of her body and her face. Her top lip had to be partially removed. She will carry the physical and psychological scars of this for life.

In addition, she will need costly ongoing medical treatment for years to come.

One of the offenders has been sentenced to a minimum of only three years gaol for throwing petrol onto her and igniting it. She flew back to Sydney for his sentencing. When she heard the judge deliver this inadequate sentence the poor girl cried out, wailed, and fell into the arms of her supporters and was inconsolable. This sentence added to her burden of psychological pain, and because of the judge’s verdict, that part of it is something that won’t go away. When the criminal is released in barely more than a thousand days from now to live his life, Miss K will still have to live her life as best she can with her scars and pain.

But we punters, I should say we human beings - unlike the scum that burnt her - are at least able to help her psychological pain so that she can forget those scum and think about us instead, who only wish to help her.

To help her heal.

I won’t mention the two criminals again except to say that they have blackened the name of all punters by their act, and this is your opportunity to wipe that stain clean in the public mind. Speaking for myself, as a punter, until I do help out the beautiful, damaged Miss K, I am going to feel just that little bit closer to those two ****’s than I can psychologically cope with.

I propose therefore, if you could be so kind, that you donate to Miss K the amount you would normally spend on one punt. On just one tiny little punt out of the many, many you would have in a year. Punt as frequently as normal, but maybe just don’t have that extra one this year!

I know there are only a few dozen active posters here. So I am speaking now directly to all of you who visit the site for entertainment and to gain valuable information to help you have the best punting experience. Wilisno says that only 2% of the site visitors are active posters, so I am hoping for a big response from the other 98% of you. Instead of having the brief and transient pleasure of that extra punt this year, give that same amount to Miss K! Here is a way to express appreciation for the benefit you derive from the forum at the same time as helping out this poor girl. She needs your help mates. In her working life she would have given her all to you.

And all the shop owners too, all those who gain income from the work of the girls, work that sometimes puts them in danger, I am sure you too will welcome the opportunity to help out the beautiful soul that is Miss K. I don’t think I even needed to mention that. Let all your WL’s know about this too, because they would perhaps have an even greater empathy for this girl than we do, and no doubt many would want to help her too.

When I read of this sweet damaged girl crying inconsolably outside the court house my heart felt pain. When she learnt of the appeal the forum members have organised for her, she cried again, a different kind of tears.

Thanks to 5* City for verifying that this is Miss K’s bank account. And thanks to Yellow Fever, Wilisno and Cisco.

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    5 Star City;537658]We wish to reaffirm that is the lady Ac details

Commonwealth bank bsb: 062-016

Acct. no. 1075 6113

name : S. Kim

Thank you for All Kindness
    [/B]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on you guys, Wish the girl well. . No amount is too small as it surely helps.

Let's keep pushing this thread to the top in coming days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well done! makes me feel a little better about this sordid mess already...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I never knew S Kim.

But I trust 5* boss and so I have donated $500. I could not sleep tonight unless I did.

The only reason I advertise this is so maybe some more will feel compelled to donate any amount that you can.

Banned
    Sextus - well done sir, powerful words

Cisco - thank you for bringing this together, its a good deed you've done

5 star - thats an extremely generous guesture. I challenge other shops (and aus99) to also rise to the occassion

I feel warm and fuzzy inside goddam

Thank you so much for bro Five star , bro Sextus to make this thing happened . Thank you again bros , really much appreciated . Thank you guys for all the support for Somi Kim

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good onya Sextus and Cisco. There are good people around.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

We will donate $1000 to Miss K Ac
    We hope all shop owners will do so too.

Cheers
    That is a wonderful gesture and suggestion 5 Star city. There is of course no need for shop businesses to help out Miss K anonymously. We punters appreciate your generosity so please feel free to post your details here.

I hope that now this thread is sticky it doesn't get less attention. I usually don't look at Sticky Threads because they are always the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I hope that now this thread is sticky it doesn't get less attention. I usually don't look at Sticky Threads because they are always the same.
    You are right, Sir ! We will unstick this thread for now until it fades off the front page.

This thread is very worthy of an hourly bump!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of respect for Max Impact, when I receive my next pay check I will jump on this bandwagon. Bumpidity bump

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Likewise, respect to all here, I'll be sending a contribution tonight.

Bump!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just made a small donation over the counter . Cisco hope ur helping the lady to verify.
    (small suggestion , for those who contribute , u may ask the counter to help u to key in depositor reference .. i.e your aus99 account and/or good wish message. Whilst NSW legal system fails the lady hopefully the lady can feel the warmth from ordinary AUSSIE ).

Junior Member(有D料到)

gw

this is a really good job guys, more people like you guys make this world better, need less of those scumbags who light people on fire

Junior Member(有D料到)

hi

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thank you Bro Sextus for organising this appeal.

We will donate $1000 to Miss K Ac

We hope all shop owners will do so too.

Cheers
    I am really glad 5* has contributed, much respect. I don't mind at all that a shop owner is posting how much they are donating, but I am just hoping they are doing it more out of their own kindness instead of donating as as way to promote themselves as an 'ethical business' in order to attract customers.

Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Just made a small donation over the counter . Cisco hope ur helping the lady to verify.
    (small suggestion , for those who contribute , u may ask the counter to help u to key in depositor reference .. i.e your aus99 account and/or good wish message. Whilst NSW legal system fails the lady hopefully the lady can feel the warmth from ordinary AUSSIE ).

Yes, very good point !

and similar reference can be entered for those who are doing direct bank transfer via internet banking !

I think many people may have already contributed today for the Cancer Council's daffodil day !! Let's make that a week for Ms Kim !

God bless all of you who makes a difference !

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

This should be nominated as the feel-good event of the year !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for all the bros that's making this happen.. I will chip in as soon as I get my paycheck next week.. You guys are truly legends. And may the f**kwits who caused this get their due in the prison...

Quote Originally Posted by yjl11 View Post
    I am really glad 5* has contributed, much respect. I don't mind at all that a shop owner is posting how much they are donating, but I am just hoping they are doing it more out of their own kindness instead of donating as as way to promote themselves as an 'ethical business' in order to attract customers.
    Please don't question someone as to why they donate.

Five star boss is a true gentleman and does this out of sheer kindness like the rest of us.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast