Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Appeal for Miss K, a sweet soul doused in petrol and burnt by criminals.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B0nkers View Post
    He got 13 and a half years non parole. Where on earth did you get 3 years from?
    The guy who gave the orders got 13 years.
    The guy who did it was a juvenile and was bullied into doing it and so got 3 years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The guy who gave the orders got 13 years.
    The guy who did it was a juvenile and was bullied into doing it and so got 3 years.
    I can't believe that prick will be released next year
    I was hoping he wouldn't survive incarceration..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    October 2026 he becomes eligible for parole

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    What happened to Jenny will always serve as a reminder to all of us punters of how difficult and dangerous this job can be. As was the case of the girl stabbed in the city a couple of years ago.
    These are extreme cases for sure, and most of us are OK guys.
    But the girls face garden variety creeps and arseholes almost every day of the week, and the least we can do is not be one of those creeps and arseholes.
    We are not angels, we pay women to suck our dicks, we are not politically correct, we are not gonna win a Nobel Peace Prize, but we don't have to be arseholes or creeps either.
    A bit of respect for another human being is always a good thing and doesn't cost us anything, and makes it a better time for both of us.
    End of sermon Go in peace brothers.
    Enjoy!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I’ll tell you who are also criminals in this case. The fucking judges!

The legal system in this country is thoroughly fucked up to allow important decisions like these, the deserved punishment to be dealt to one for effectively ruining the life of another, to fall squarely on the shoulders of a person who somehow got the job to play God because of… what? He was a good lawyer at some point in his life?

How many bewildering moments have we had where we have seen an unbelievably lenient judgment passed down onto a perpetrator who so thoroughly deserved the full retribution of the law? Too many I say!

If this crime happened in a country that had death penalties, the fuckers who did this would’ve been killed because the gov wouldn’t waste money and resources trying to “rehabilitate” them, not to mention doing the right thing by the victim and her family.

The issue in this country is the judges are often swayed to give non maximum jail terms to save money (yea they come up with all sorts of excuses who the fuck believes them?), and the only tool they have here is a shorter sentence.

I reckon judges need to be held accountable for their actions. If they gave a sentence that was too lenient to a perp and that guy ended up reoffending, that judge needs to be considered aiding and abetting, and be liable to a criminal sentence!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I’ll tell you who are also criminals in this case. The fucking judges!

The legal system in this country is thoroughly fucked up to allow important decisions like these, the deserved punishment to be dealt to one for effectively ruining the life of another, to fall squarely on the shoulders of a person who somehow got the job to play God because of… what? He was a good lawyer at some point in his life?

How many bewildering moments have we had where we have seen an unbelievably lenient judgment passed down onto a perpetrator who so thoroughly deserved the full retribution of the law? Too many I say!

If this crime happened in a country that had death penalties, the fuckers who did this would’ve been killed because the gov wouldn’t waste money and resources trying to “rehabilitate” them, not to mention doing the right thing by the victim and her family.

The issue in this country is the judges are often swayed to give non maximum jail terms to save money (yea they come up with all sorts of excuses who the fuck believes them?), and the only tool they have here is a shorter sentence.

I reckon judges need to be held accountable for their actions. If they gave a sentence that was too lenient to a perp and that guy ended up reoffending, that judge needs to be considered aiding and abetting, and be liable to a criminal sentence!
    I believe the only reason the kid got a small sentence was because he was a minor at the time of the incident and was "under duress" due to his family being threatened by Mr possessive.

Me personally I'd rather life with out parole, death penalty is too quick where as spending the rest of your life in a 2x4 cell and it becoming all you now know is punishment that is slow and gets to you. this guy probably had a rough time in prison as it is, crimes against innocent woman/children don't go down too well with other inmates.

It would be nice to have an update about her now, hopefully she is happy, found someone to be with and enjoying her life!

How come there's no prison justice? No news article about him getting raped or stabbed in prison. IMHO that bothel's underworld connection failed her.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627