Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Appeal for Miss K, a sweet soul doused in petrol and burnt by criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post

I won’t mention the two criminals again except to say that they have blackened the name of all punters by their act, and this is your opportunity to wipe that stain clean in the public mind. Speaking for myself, as a punter, until I do help out the beautiful, damaged Miss K, I am going to feel just that little bit closer to those two ****’s than I can psychologically cope with.
    Let me guess, you cannot name them because they are underage. They do real fine in prison.
    Foreign nationals too? hope they get deported when they get released.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is in page 2.

Guys, there must be other bros who can donate $10,$100 or anything to lovely Jenny.

If u hv extra cash plz think jenny and donate plz.

NFL - Panther +6.5 & bears -3 ( if win I can donate to jenny)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My 3 big big bet lost.... No more donation for me.... Sorry jenny

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My new job is very busy.... Sorry bump.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hello all friendly bump. Hv a nice day

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    This is in page 2.

Guys, there must be other bros who can donate $10,$100 or anything to lovely Jenny.
    I second that Midnight Prowler. Jenny has another operation soon and any donations to help her through this trial would be great. Thanks guys.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It better reads this way, or there still could be questions !

Name : S. Kim
    Bank : Commonwealth Bank
    BSB : 062-016
    Acc. no. 1075 6113
    This thread was in pg. 3

Guys donate much as u can please.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hello bros and jenny.....

I hope u guys hv a nice weekend

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bump and bump

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi there guys plz read page 1 and if u feel sorry for jenny I ask u to donate even any amount. Cheers

Hi Jenny,

Just wanted to write a post letting you know that a few years ago I had, coincidentally, a Korean girlfriend in Sydney who was here on a student visa, who was also the victim of a crime of a physical nature. She was able to claim monetary compensation from the Australian government, even though she was not an Australian citizen. If that's something you haven't pursued as yet, you should look into. There is a time limit after the incident that you are able to make a claim, so if you haven't, you should inquire about it soon. Speaking to the police is what you need to do regarding this.

Here might be a good place to start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victims_Compensation_Tribunal

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Hi guys, you all know the terrible story of Miss K, the WL who was set alight in Sydney by two criminals and suffered burns to 45% of her body and her face. Her top lip had to be partially removed. She will carry the physical and psychological scars of this for life.

In addition, she will need costly ongoing medical treatment for years to come.

One of the offenders has been sentenced to a minimum of only three years gaol for throwing petrol onto her and igniting it. She flew back to Sydney for his sentencing. When she heard the judge deliver this inadequate sentence the poor girl cried out, wailed, and fell into the arms of her supporters and was inconsolable. This sentence added to her burden of psychological pain, and because of the judge’s verdict, that part of it is something that won’t go away. When the criminal is released in barely more than a thousand days from now to live his life, Miss K will still have to live her life as best she can with her scars and pain.

But we punters, I should say we human beings - unlike the scum that burnt her - are at least able to help her psychological pain so that she can forget those scum and think about us instead, who only wish to help her.

To help her heal.

I won’t mention the two criminals again except to say that they have blackened the name of all punters by their act, and this is your opportunity to wipe that stain clean in the public mind. Speaking for myself, as a punter, until I do help out the beautiful, damaged Miss K, I am going to feel just that little bit closer to those two ****’s than I can psychologically cope with.

I propose therefore, if you could be so kind, that you donate to Miss K the amount you would normally spend on one punt. On just one tiny little punt out of the many, many you would have in a year. Punt as frequently as normal, but maybe just don’t have that extra one this year!

I know there are only a few dozen active posters here. So I am speaking now directly to all of you who visit the site for entertainment and to gain valuable information to help you have the best punting experience. Wilisno says that only 2% of the site visitors are active posters, so I am hoping for a big response from the other 98% of you. Instead of having the brief and transient pleasure of that extra punt this year, give that same amount to Miss K! Here is a way to express appreciation for the benefit you derive from the forum at the same time as helping out this poor girl. She needs your help mates. In her working life she would have given her all to you.

And all the shop owners too, all those who gain income from the work of the girls, work that sometimes puts them in danger, I am sure you too will welcome the opportunity to help out the beautiful soul that is Miss K. I don’t think I even needed to mention that. Let all your WL’s know about this too, because they would perhaps have an even greater empathy for this girl than we do, and no doubt many would want to help her too.

When I read of this sweet damaged girl crying inconsolably outside the court house my heart felt pain. When she learnt of the appeal the forum members have organised for her, she cried again, a different kind of tears.

Thanks to 5* City for verifying that this is Miss K’s bank account. And thanks to Yellow Fever, Wilisno and Cisco.

May be it is a good time to refresh brother Sextus' original appeal !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

BT for Bumping Thread

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hello all ~~~

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi all~~~ amongst all pointless advertisement... This thread is only thread worth reading and supporting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi jenny, I hope u r doing ur best. All the best

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I wonder how Jenny is doing? I know she said she is having another operation. Afterwards it is very painful So sorry dear Jenny.

Bt ........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have are things going for you Miss Jenny. I hope on the improve all round. Be tough. Easy to say I know

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My prayer goes to u jenny... Get well.

And I hope all other bros hv a nice weekend!!!!

Please go to pg.1 and read jenny story and make a friendly donation ty

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast