Thread: Diamond in the rough

Diamond in the rough

A few months ago I started this thread :
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...s-at-Five-Dock

This was a genuine thread, unaffiliated about how this place is an alternative to 64 and 533. On last check it has 1500 views... Nice work me.

Tonight I visited as my mate was quite insistent on a punt. I was quite happy to wait for the weekend but as he is quite persuasive I gave in.

We visited at 10 and our option were Eva and Diamond. http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/diamond.html

Diamond is not as pretty as the pictures may suggest but here we were and these were our choices...

Diamond was all happy to take my money until we got to the action part. I paid for 30 minutes at $85 and she said it was a quiet night.

As soon as we got naked I tried some foreplay but she complained about being ticklish and insisted on fucking. I insisted on foreplay. She insisted on fucking. I got up and starting get dressed.
    This upset Diamond and she asked why I'm unhappy?

I said when you pay the money , you can call the shots... When I pay the money I call the shots.. If you are ticklish you are I the wrong business. I asked her to call Kelly but she was insistent on giving her another chance. So I did and she turned into a starfish. Wtf?!

I decided to accept a bj from her which was lacklustre at best ... I did my load and left....

Would I see diamond again - NEVER- would I go back to Kelly's maybe.

Overall this was especially disappointing as I was the idiot that started a thread that got a number of views and maybe even yielded some business... What a mistake.

Banned
    I have found similar experience with girls at Kellys not all are into it. The best thing to do is ask Kelly tell her what you like and ask her to recommend someone.

I have not been there for quite a while as the male receptionist was there and the girl I wanted to see was not in so I asked him could I speak to Kelly he said no she is busy and recommended a girl that was a star fish.

Kelly does have some good girls but unfortunately not all are good so you have to be very selective when you go there need to do your homework and be prepared to walk if your gut tells you to.

Well the minute that u threaten to leave you should. As I found out . Kelly updates the roster regularly so she can provide customer feedback/care if she likes.